EMPI PGDM Admissions 2021 – EMPI Business School Delhi Management invites the application for the admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes for the academic year 2021-2023. The application form has released on the official website of EMPI Business School. Candidates are advised to apply from the direct link that has been provided below. Details of EMPI Business School Delhi Management Admissions 2021, such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure and other information are given below.
Latest: EMPI PGDM 2021 Admission Application Form has been released. Candidates can check and undergo rest of the admission processes as per provided by the institute from below.
EMPI PGDM Admissions 2021
Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted equivalence to our 2-Yr Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme with Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree. This, in addition to confirming equivalence to the MBA Degree for better placements, will help the students to get hassle-free admissions for higher qualifications in Indian and foreign universities.
- Advertising Communication
- General Management
- Global Business
- Human Resources
- Research and Business Analytics
Application form and prospectus are available on payment of Rs 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of Rs 1100/- Form can also be downloaded from EMPI Website. Applicants can also apply online by paying Rs 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit or Credit Cards. The applicants must be accompanied by self attested copies of marksheets and other certificates. Candidates can fill the application form by below provided link.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for EMPI Business School Delhi Management Admissions 2021.
How to Apply Online
Candidates are advised to follow the given procedure in order to fill the application form-
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/-. Form can also be downloaded frm EMPI website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “EMPI PGI” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- In offline appication, applicant should fill Part ‘A’ and Part ‘C’ of the form in his / her own handwriting. Part ‘B’ should be filled by the parent / guardian who will finally support the applicant after carefully understanding the details. Declaration by parent of name of the local guardian is an essential prerequisite for admission and must be submitted in the prescribed form provided separately. If this information is not readily available, the form must be completed by parent later and submitted along with the other information required for admission.
- Completed form must be submitted in the enclosed envelop which carries EMPI address. In case of online application, candidate should carry a print out of the completed form on the day of GD/PI.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of marksheets (10th class onwards) and other certificates. Applicants should also bring their original certificate at the time of interview. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processed.
- EMPI will not be responsible for any postal delays and loss in transit. Applicants are advised to keep in touch with us by telephone / personally to ensure that they are meeting the dates.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for overall assessment of individuals.
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses is
- Candidates should have completed 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests.
- The applicants who have given CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination should have a high percentile score.
- All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI’s comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre – resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate’s strengths/weaknesses.
EMPI PGDM Admissions 2021 Procedure
Those applicants seeking admission, should meeting the minimum eligibility criteria can apply online for blocking their GD/PI date. Select candidates will be invited to appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process conducted by EMPI. And selection will be based on overall performance including Graduation, 10+2th class exams, score in management common entrance exam and GD and PI performance. Achievement in any other field/ activity including sports, extra-curricular activities, work experience etc., if any will get due to weightage.
EMPI PGDM Fees and Expenses Schedule for the session 2021-23 is as follows-
|Particulars||1st year||2nd year||Total (2 year)|
|Annual Academic/ Tuition Charges||2,94,000||2,94,000||5,88,000|
|Administrative and other support charges||88,000||69,000||1,57,000|
|Admission and Registration Charges||15,000||–||–|
|Refundable / Adjustable Deposit||15,000||–||–|
|Residential charges for Campus Residents (Lodging & Boarding)||1,15,750||1,14,250||2,30,000|
|Grand Total For Campus Residents||5,27,750||4,77,250||10,05,000|
|Grand Total For Non Residents||4,12,000||3,63,000||7,75,000/-|
Management reserves the right to enhance the charges if deemed fit to meet variations in major price rise / Govt. regulations etc.
Note : AC accommodation option is also available on extra charges.
Official Website: empi.ac.in.
For more information for EMPI Business School Delhi Management Admissions 2021, Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.