FCI Admit Card 2015 is released at fcijobsportal.com. Admit card and Call Letter of FCI Advertisements 3/2015, 4/2015, 5/2015 for each zone is issued by the Food Corportaion of India. Candidates who have applied for FCI Category 3 (JE, AG-II, AG-III) or FCI Management Trainee and Manager, can download their admit cards online by selecting the zone and entering registration number along with date of birth. On the day of exam, this document must be carried to the examination center. Get here FCI Admit Card 2015, also known as the hall ticket, for North zone, South zone, West zone, East zone and North-East zone.
The posts for which Skill Test is specified, such as Typist, qualified candidates will be issued admit card for Skill Test also. This will begin after declaration of list of candidates qualfied as per the FCI Result 2015 (Click here to check FCI Result). Get here FCI Document Verification Call Letter for shortlisted candidates.
FCI Admit Card 2015 / DV Call Letter for Management Trainee (MT) and Manager – Advt. No. 4/2015
FCI Recruitment Advertisement No. 04/2015 is for Management Trainees and Managers. Candidates who have qualified in the written examination, can download their call letter of FCI 2015 from official website of FCI Recruitment. This document must be downloaded by entering log in credentials generated for each candidate. The FCI Call Letter 2016 must be carried to the assigned venue.
|Zone||Date of exam||Admit Card|
|North Zone||October 25, 2015||Click Here to download FCI MT and Manager Call Letter of North Zone|
|South Zone||October 25, 2015||Click Here to download FCI MT and Manager Call Letter of South Zone|
|West Zone||October 25, 2015||Click Here to download FCI MT and Manager Call Letter of West Zone|
|East Zone||October 25, 2015||Click Here to download FCI MT and Manager Call Letter of East Zone|
|North East Zone||October 25, 2015||Click Here to download FCI MT and Manager Call Letter of North East Zone|
- In case of any clarification, please email at [email protected]
FCI Result 2015
Candidates who have appeared for FCI exam for various zones can check their FCI Result here.
FCI Admit Card 2015 / DV Call Letter for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer – Advt. No. 5/2015
FCI Recruitment Advertisement No. 05/2015 is for Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer. for manning Category- I posts.
With reference to the Written Examination held on 08.11.2015 against Advt. No. 5/2015 – FCI Category – I published in Employment News dated 11.07.2015, Candidates are shortlisted for Document Verification / Personal Interview based on the criteria given in Advertisement, under the heading “Selection Process”. Shortlisted candidates can download their call letters from the link given below.
|Zone||Date of exam||Admit Card|
|Headquarters||November 08, 2015||Click Here to download FCI Category 1 Document Verification Call Letter- Available!|
The call for the Process of Document Verification / Personal Interview for the post applied by you does not involve any commitment on the part of this office and this letter does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
- Contact details if you are not able to get the FCI Admit Card 2015 (Advt. 5/2015) is [email protected].
FCI Admit Card 2015 / DV Call Letter for Category 3 – Advt. No. 3/2015
Issued by Food Corporation of India, the admit card of FCI 2015 Category 3 recruitment can be downloaded zone wise. Hall ticket is made available online at the website fcijobsportal.com. FCI Admit Card 2015 for advt. No. 03/2015 can be downloaded for selected candidates for DV.
Details regarding FCI Call Letter 2015 for Document Verification
Based on the performance of written test candidates are shortlisted for Document Verification equal to three times the number of vacancies of different cadres. Based on merit list from the Written Test in each category subject to fulfilling of all the eligible conditions candidates are called for document verification.
For the post of Typist (Hindi), the candidates are called for Skill Test as per the details mentioned in Advertisement. Skill test will be held only after the Document Verification.
If you are shortlisted, you will be able to download your Document Verification Call Letter from the links given below. Candidate should note that the Call Letter is also dispatched through Post. A candidate can appear in the process of Document Verification with any of the Call Letter either received by post or downloaded from the website.
Download FCI Admit Card 2015 for Advertisement Number 3/2015
|Zone||Date of exam||Document Verification Call Letter|
|North Zone||October 4, 2015||Click Here to download FCI Category 3 admit card of North Zone.|
|South Zone||August 2, 2015||Click here to download FCI Category 3 admit card of South Zone.|
|West Zone||July 12, 2015||Click here to download FCI Category 3 admit card of West Zone.|
|East Zone||September 6, 2015||Click Here to download FCI Category 3 admit card of East Zone.|
|North East Zone||July 12, 2015||Click here to download FCI Category 3 admit card of North-East Zone.|
- Contact details if you are not able to get the FCI Admit Card 2015 (Advt. 3/2015) is [email protected].
In case even after emailing your grievance is not resolved, please contact the respective FCI zonal office in person. While contacting FCI, provide proof of online submission of application form.
Issue of Admit Card for the Written Test & calling for Interview & Group Discussion does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgment of fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post. It does not give indefeasible right to an individual for employment with FCI.
Admit card for written exam indicates the following key details.
- Candidate information,
- Venue of examination,
- Timing of the test.
To download the FCI Category 4 Admit Card 2015, you will need the following details.
- Zone applied for,
- Registration number,
- Date of birth.
Important Instructions for FCI Admit Card 2015
- Read instructions carefully before downloading the FCI Admit Card 2015 and print it in two separate pages.
- Written Test for NORTH ZONE is scheduled on 04th October, 2015. Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidate though the same had been despatched through post. A candidate can appear in the examination with any one of the Admit Card (either received by Post or downloaded from website.)
- Discrepancies, if any, regarding the candidate’s particulars in the Admit Card should be reported by email to [email protected] latest by 27th September, 2015. Corrections, if required, will be made only in the Online Admit Card and revised Admit card can be downloaded from the website only.
- Candidates who have applied for other Zones except North are requested to check the Examination Schedule on their respective Zonal web pages of this website.
- Admit Card is being generated in two pages. Candidates are required to take PRINT OUT in two separate pages. Page 1 of Admit Card will be collected from the candidates at the time of Written Test, however Page 2 of Admit Card will be handed over to the Candidate at the Written Test Centre.
How to download FCI Admit Card 2015
Candidates have applied online only for FCI Recruitment 2015. The process of download admit cards from Food Corporation of India website is simple and candidate friendly. Go through the steps given below to download your admit card of FCI Recruitment 2015.
- Go to the official website of Food Corporation of India Recruitments – fcijobsportal.com.
- Click on Recruitment 2014-2015 for reaching Advt. No. 3/2015. Or click on Recruitment 2015-2016 to reach Advt. No. 4/2015 or Advt. No. 5/2015.
- Click the zone for which you have applied – North / South / West / East / North-East / Headquarter.
- If the admit card for this zone is available, you can see link that says “Click here to Download Admit Card / Check Application Status.”. Click on this. The page you reach will look something like the screenshot shown below.
- Enter zone details, registration number, date of birth and click on submit.
Registration number along with Date of Birth is used for downloading the Admit Card 15 days prior to the date of examination which shall also be notified in the designated website i.e. www.fcijobsportal.com.
This page is being updated with information regarding FCI Admit Card 2015.
If you have any queries regarding FCI Admit Card 2015 for Advt. 3, 4, 5 / 2015, please ask in comments below.