FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 is a full-fledged 4-year undergraduate course taken by many students to make their career in technology or engineering. Students who want to pursue this career can undergo fields like Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical engineering, etc. So Interested candidates can look for a complete full four-year BTech course offered by the Federal Institute of Science And Technology. FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 releases the Application form for B.Tech admissions which need to be applied online or offline. FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 offers B.Tech in six fields: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, etc with different seat matrix for different fields. Check the eligibility, Reservation Quota, Fees structure, Application process regarding FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 from below.
Latest: The online registration is open for FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021
FISAT is taking admission for B.Tech 2021 and an application form is released for the same. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission 2021 from the link given below as per the following schedule.
|Release of Application Form||Available|
|Last date to apply for FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021||To be announced|
Note: Candidates who qualify for the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 (KEAM 2021) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala, will only be considered for the Admission process 2021.
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form
Interested Candidates need to fill the form for B.Tech admissions in FISAT 2021. Candidates have to fill in extensive details regarding Personal details, Educational details, Work Experience (if applicable), Details of Preferred Branches. in the form as per the schedule. Candidates must visit the official website for the link to the application form. A direct link is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to online register for FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021.
How to Apply for Management Quota
- Fill the Application form online and take the print out of the same or download and fill the form offline.
- Either Pay application fee worth Rs 500/- online through (Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card) at register.fisat.ac.in
- Submit the documents at [email protected] if the mode of application fee is online otherwise send the documents offline with demand draft attached to it.
- Copy of qualifying examination Marksheet
- Copy of Entrance Admit Card
- Result sheet of Entrance Examination 2021 conducted by CEE
- Datasheet for FBOAES Members(if candidates’ Mother/Father/Grandparent is patron/member of FBOAES).
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility for admission 2021 is prescribed by the Government of Kerala, which is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Further Relaxation of marks for backward classes and communities will be changed from time to time. Basically, the eligibility is based on seats allocated for different categories ie.
- 50 % seats in B.Tech courses are set for Government Quota for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and rest will be on the merit (Management Quota) based on the scores obtained in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2021.
- Eligibility regarding BTech admission can be changed from time to time based on the Government of Kerala’s notification and other statutory bodies such as APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) AICTE etc.
Eligibility for Management Quota
Management quota will be based on Academic excellence and score obtained in the admission test.
- Minimum 45% marks( 70% desirable) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or equivalent
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on December 31, 2021. No relaxation will be allowed on the same
- Must be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2021.
Eligibility for Government Quota
Eligibility for centralized allotment of seats by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or equivalent
- Must be qualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination 2020.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on December 31 2021. No relaxation will be allowed on the same
Note: For two year Kerala Higher Secondary courses or equivalent, the total of two years will be considered for academic eligibility, otherwise Higher Secondary courses or equivalent where exams are conducted at the end of 12th class then marks of last year will be taken for academic eligibility.
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 Result
Rank Card for FISAT B.Tech Admissions 2021 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check their rank from the official website i.e.,fisat.ac.in or the direct link provided below. to check the same candidates must enter the Application ID or KEAM Roll No. and date of birth, candidates can check the rank.
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 Counseling
Dates of Counseling will be announced later on the official website after the result is out. The following documents are to be produced for verification at the time of counseling:
> Mark list and Pass certificate (where applicable) of Qualifying exam/ Equivalent exam in original with two self-attested copies.
> SSLC / equivalent certificate to prove date of birth with two self-attested copies.
> Physical Fitness certificate in the format provided in the prospectus for Entrance Exam.
> Transfer certificate from the institution last studied in the original.
> Course and Conduct certificate in original from the institution last studied.
> Migration Certificate in original for candidates other than those passed Kerala HSE, VHSE &THSE.
> Copy of Admit Card of Entrance Examination.
> Result sheet of Entrance Examination 2021 conducted by CEE.
> Four passport size and two stamp size (colour) photographs
> NRI Declaration Form
> Copy of Passport of the sponsoring NRI (Self Attested)
> Copy of Visa of the sponsoring NRI (Self Attested)
> Copy of the Employment certificate of sponsoring NRI (Self Attested)
> Copy of Aadhar Card.
FISAT B.Tech Admission 2021 Seat Intake
FISAT has released seat matrix for different courses in B.Tech for admissions 2021. Check the seat intake below.
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||60|
FISAT B.Tech Fee Structure
Check the fee structure below released by FISAT B.Tech Admission.
FEE STRUCTURE – B.TECH ADMISSION 2021 – Management Quota
|Sl. No.||Fee Details||GENERAL (in Rs.)|
|4||Value Added Courses & Special Facilities||10000.00|
|5||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000.00|
|6||PTA Annual Subscription||1250.00|
|7||University Affiliation Fee||4400.00|
|8||University Fees for Sport & Other cultural activities (KTU one time)||500|
|9||Alumni Membership fees (one time)||500|
|10||Students’ Insurance Premium||75.00|
FEE STRUCTURE – B.TECH ADMISSION 2020 – Govt. Quota
FEE STRUCTURE – B.TECH ADMISSION 2021 – NRI Quota
|Value Added Courses & Special Facilities||10000.00|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000.00|
|PTA Annual Subscription||1500.00|
|University Fees for Sport & |
Other cultural activities (KTU one time)
|Alumni Membership fees (one time)||500.00|
|Students’ Insurance Premium||75.00|
|University Registration/Exam Fee/year||4800.00|
Official Website: fisat.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.