FISAT MCA Admission 2020: Federal Institute of Science And Technology has released the application form on the official website. FISAT offers admission to MCA programme for the academic year 2020 – 21. Admission is based on entrance exam qualification an applicant should have a bachelor’s degree, minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level. Such candidates can submit the application form in offline mode to the university. Scroll down to check more information about FISAT MCA Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: FISAT MCA Admission 2020 application form has been released. Scroll down to get the link.
FISAT MCA Admission 2020
MCA programme come under Department of Computer Applications. The candidates seeking higher education in computer application can apply for the same. The direct link to fill up the application form is also given below. Candidates can check the dates for FISAT MCA Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
FISAT MCA Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for MCA programme 2020 is made available on the official website of Federal Institute of Science And Technology. The direct link is also given below for interested candidates. Application forms are supposed to fill immediately. Click on the below link to submit the download the FISAT MCA Admission 2020 Application Form:
Download here: Click here to download the FISAT MCA Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application fee: Rs. 350/-
Mode of payment: Candidates have to draw a DD in favour of FISAT, payable at Ernakulam/ Aluva.
Documents to be attested along with the application form:
- Copy of Entrance Rank Sheet
- Copy of Mark list and / Pass Certificate of class 12th
- Copy of class 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Copy of degree mark sheet and certificate
- Copy of Experience certificate
- Copy of Aadhar card
Candidates have to send the filled application form along with the above mentioned documents to the following address:
Federal Institute of Science And Technology (FISAT),
Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor PO,
Angamaly, Ernakulam Dt. Kerala, India, Pin – 683577
FISAT MCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the FISAT MCA Admission 2020 eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must have possessed BCA or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates). OR
- Possessed a B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA degree with Mathematics as a subject with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates)
Documents to be Required at the time of FISAT MCA Admission 2020
Candidates will have to product the documents given below at the time of admission:
- Class 12th/ PDC mark sheet and pass certificate
- Two self-attested copies of mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 10th examination certificate in original for proof of age
- Mark sheets and certificate of bachelor’s degree with two self-attested copies.
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Course and conduct certificate
- Migration certificate (For those candidates who have studied outside Kerala).
- Eligibility certificate from KTU
- Entrance exam admit card
- Entrance exam result sheet
- 4 passport size photographs and 3 stamp size color photographs
- Copy of Aadhar card
FISAT MCA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The applicant can find the fee structure of MCA courses provided by the FISAT. Fees structure may change by Government/University Orders from time to time.
|Tuition Fee per year||50,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
|PTA Admission & Annual Subscription for one Year||1500|
|University Students Affiliation, First-year examination fee (To be remitted to University)||4400|
|Laboratory Consumables and stationery||4500|
|Sports & Cultural activities||500|
|Total at the time of admission||71500|
|Uniform Charges Extra (Boys Rs. 3400/- & Girls Rs. 4600/-)|
|Grand Total – Boys||74900|
Offical Website: fisat.ac.in
For more information about FISAT MCA Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.