Masters in Technology or MTech is a postgraduate course done after completion of BTech. Candidates looking for more career opportunities in the technology sector, Research work etc can go for M.Tech as it is a great option to pursue further studies in this sector. It is a full two year programme, so candidates who want a career in M.tech can apply in Federal Institute of Science And Technology. FISAT M.Tech Admission 2018 has released the Application form for M.Tech admissions which need to be applied online or offline. FISAT M.Tech Admission 2018 offers M.Tech in six fields which includes Computer Science and Information Systems, Communication Engineering, Power Electronics and Power Systems etc. Check the eligibility, Reservation Quota, Fees structure, Application process regarding FISAT B.Tech Admission 2018 from below.
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2018
FISAT has released notification regarding admission for M.Tech and application form for the same. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission 2018 from the link given below.
Interested Candidates can fill the form for M.Tech admissions in FISAT 2018. Candidates have to fill details regarding Personal details, Educational details, Extracurricular activities, Work Experience(if applicable) in the form. Check the link below to fill the application process.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for FISAT M.Tech Admission process 2018.
Check eligibility for M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below. Eligibility for different category ie. government quota & Managment quota is same.
- Minimum 60% marks in Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering under an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities
- A pass in the above-mentioned degrees is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should be an Indian National
- Candidates who have completed their graduation should submit Eligibility Certificate as well as Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
- GATE scorecard
Note: Eligibility is subject to the rules and regulations of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) /AICTE/Govt
50% of the seats are set aside for government quota. Students eligible for the same should register their name online on the website of Director of Technical Education(DTE) www.dtekerala.gov.in.as . DTE will prepare a rank list of the registered candidates on the basis of their GATE score and aggregate degree marks. The same merit list will be sent to FISAT and then final merit list will be released based on the reservation Rules as per G.O (P)208/66/Edn. dated 02-05-1966. G O (MS) 95/08/SCSTDD dated 06-10-2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government.
Rest 50% of the seats will come under management quota. Admissions under this quota will be done on merit basis only. Candidates have to fill only one application for both the quotas.
How to Apply for MTech Admissions 2018
Candidates are requested to fill only one application for both Managment/government quotas.
- Download the Application Form from the link provided above
- Take the print out of the form and fill with ball point pen
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs 350/- in the favor of FISAT, payable at Ernakulam/ Aluva at the address mentioned below.
- Attach the documents with DD and form. Check the documents to be attached below.
- Copy of qualifying degree certificate
- Copy of qualifying degree marksheet (upto 6 semesters if final results not available)
- Proof of age
- Experience Certificate( if applicable)
- GATE scorecard
- Proof of SC/ST/ other reservations
- Sponsorship certificate
- Proof regarding submission of the application to DTE
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Address: The Principal, Federal Institute of Science And Technology (FISAT), Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor P O, Angamaly 683577, Kerala.
FISAT has released seat matrix for different courses in M.Tech for admissions 2018. Check the seat intake below.
|1.||Computer Science and Information Systems||24|
|3.||Power Electronics and Power Systems||24|
|4.||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||18|
|5.||VLSI & Embedded Systems||24|
|6.||Structural Engg. & Construction Management||24|
Check the fee structure below released by FISAT.
|M.Tech Admission 2017 – Fee Structure|
|Sl.No.||Fee Details||Management Quota
|1||Admission Fee (One time)||100||100|
|2||Tuition Fee (per semester)||35000||35000|
|3||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000||5000|
|Uniform charges (one time)||3000|
|University Registration (one time)||1000|
- Uniform charges, Examination fee, University Registration have to be paid at the time of admission
- Fee can be changed according to the notification by DTE or government norms.
- Students graduated from FISAT will be given a stipend of Rs 5000/- per semester.
Official Website: www.fisat.ac.in