FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020: FISAT has released the notification and application form for admission to its M.Tech course for session 2020-21. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of institute, fisat.ac.in. Candidates with a graduation degree or a valid GATE score can apply for admission. One can get admitted to 50% Government quota seats based on GATE score/marks upto 6th semester in the qualifying degree, while for rest 50% Management quota seats, admission is granted strictly based on merit. Get to know more about FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: The application form is available. Scroll down to apply.
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020
Masters in Technology or MTech is a postgraduate course done after completion of BTech. Candidates looking for more career opportunities in the technology sector, Research work etc can go for M.Tech as it is a great option to pursue further studies in this sector. It is a full two year programme, so candidates who want a career in M.Tech can apply in Federal Institute of Science And Technology as per the schedule.
Schedule for FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020
|Release of Application Form||Available!|
|Last date to apply for FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020||To be announced|
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested Candidates can fill the form for M.Tech admissions in FISAT 2020 as per the schedule. Candidates have to fill details regarding Personal details, Educational details, Extracurricular activities, Work Experience (if applicable) in the formDirect link for the same is given below.
Application Fee: Rs 350 is the application fee amount, which is to be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of FISAT and payable at Ernakulam/Aluva.
How to Apply for FISAT M.Tech Admissions 2020?
Candidates are requested to fill only one application for both Management/government quotas.
- Download the Application Form from the link provided above.
- Take the print out of the form and fill with ball point pen
- Attach the Demand Draft of application fee.
- Attach the documents with DD and form. Check the documents to be attached below.
- Copy of qualifying degree certificate
- Copy of qualifying degree mark sheet (upto 6 semesters if final results not available)
- Proof of age
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- GATE scorecard
- Proof of SC/ST/ other reservations
- Sponsorship certificate
- Proof regarding submission of the application to DTE
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Address to send application form:
Federal Institute of Science And Technology (FISAT)
Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor P O
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check eligibility for M.Tech Admission 2020 given below. Eligibility for different category ie. government quota & Managment quota is same.
- Minimum 60% marks in Graduate Degree in any branch of engineering under an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities
- A pass in the above-mentioned degrees is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from other universities should submit Eligibility Certificate as well as Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
- Valid GATE score
- Candidates who appeared for final exams of graduation can also apply subject to the condition that they have passed in all subjects up to 6th semester.
Note: Eligibility is subject to the rules and regulations of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) /AICTE/Govt.
50% of the seats are set aside for government quota. Students eligible for the same should register their name online on the website of Director of Technical Education(DTE). DTE prepares a rank list of the registered candidates on the basis of their GATE score or aggregate degree marks up to 6th semester. Candidates who qualify in ranking have to then submit applications directly to FISAT. The institute then publishes a merit list based on applications and seats are filled accordingly, keeping in mind the reservation rules.
Rest 50% of the seats come under management quota. Admissions under this quota are done on merit basis only. Candidates have to fill only one application for both the quotas.
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Seat Intake for the M.Tech admission 2020 is given below for various disciplines. Check the seat intake below.
|1.||Computer Science and Information Systems||24|
|3.||Power Electronics and Power Systems||24|
|4.||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||18|
|5.||VLSI & Embedded Systems||24|
|6.||Structural Engg. & Construction Management||24|
FISAT M.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure below released by FISAT on its official website.
|Sl.No.||Fee Details||Management Quota|
|1||Admission Fee (One time)||100||100|
|2||Tuition Fee (per semester)||35000||35000|
|3||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5000||5000|
|5||University Registration / Exam Fee||4400||4400|
|6||Sports / Cultural Activities||500||500|
|7||Alumini Membership fee(One time)||500||500|
|8||Students Insurance Scheme||75||75|
|Additional charges||Amount (INR)|
|Uniform charges (girls)||2950|
|Uniform charges (boys)||3250|
- Uniform charges, Examination fee, University Registration have to be paid at the time of admission
- Fee can be changed according to the notification by DTE or government norms.
- Students graduated from FISAT are given a stipend of Rs 5000/- per semester.
Official Website: fisat.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.