FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2019 – Faculty of Management Studies (University of Delhi) has released the notification for the admission to full time Ph.D progremme. Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on Academics, Essay Writing and Personal Interview.
Applicants can register themselves for admission to full time Ph.D programmes by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee for each programme.
FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2019
Candidates (except those exempted from admission test) seeking admission to the doctoral programme, are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on 26 Nov 2018 Applicants may visit HERE for appearing in the CAT 2018. Shortlisted candidates will thereafter be required to submit the registration form to the Board of Research Studies at the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi on or before the last date of application.
Schedule for FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online registration opens from||08 Oct 2018|
|Online registration closed||20 Nov 2018|
|Last date for foreign students||28 Feb 2019|
Applicants have to register themselves for admission to full time Ph.D programmes through FMS website at www.fms.edu by filling up online registration form and by paying the requisite fee for each programme on or before the last date.
How to Apply Online
- Click on the Register link to register for Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) 2019.
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Login ID generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
- Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the Login ID. Login to the website using your unique Login ID and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification and Work Experience etc. and click “Submit”.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- Enter the required information and make the payment.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only. File size of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50kb.
- To be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, a candidate must have obtained a Master’s/M.Phil. degree of the University of Delhi, or any other recognized University, or a Post-graduate Degree in an allied subject equivalent thereof securing a minimum of 55% marks.
- CandidateshavingaMBA/Master‘sDegreeinanalliedsubjectfromUniversityofDelhiorequivalent would be required to write the CAT 2018 for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates (except those exempted from admission test) seeking admission to the doctoral programme, are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management on November 26, 2018.
Admission to Ph.D. programme will be based on Academics, Essay Writing and Personal Interview. Applicants who have not taken CAT 2018 will not be considered for admission unless exempted as per stipulations in FMS Information Bulletin. Ph.D. Candidates exempted from CAT 2018 are also required to apply on-line. For application form and other eligibility conditions, please refer to the website of University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in; Eligibility Criteria for Enrolment to Doctoral programme).
The Candidate will be required to produce their original certificates and mark sheets at the time of interview.
*** Kindly note that without completing all stages (Stage1-Basic Information, Stage2-Education & Work Profile, Stage3-Application Fee payment and Stage4-Photograph & Signature Upload), your registration will be considered as incomplete and thus will be cancelled.
Shortlisting of Candidates for Personal Interview
To encourage diversity of Gender and Academic Disciplines, for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for Interview Process different weightages shall be assigned to the scores of different sections of the CAT 2018. A composite score shall be computed giving weightages of 30%, 30%, and 40% to the scores of QA, DI/LR and VRC sections respectively as provided by the CAT Centre for the CAT 2018 Examination for candidates who apply to FMS. An additional 3 marks shall be added to the Composite Score so computed in case of women candidates for the purpose of shortlisting. This composite score shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Interview Process.
The fee for various programmes is payable at the beginning of the academic year. The annual fee payable to Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi is approximately ` 10,000 for MBA programme. Besides this fee, the students have created a registered body, i.e. Management Science Association (MSA), comprising of various societies, which charges membership fee for carrying out students’ activities which is decided by the students from time to time.
Official website: www.fms.edu
For more details about FMS Delhi Ph.D Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure of 2019.