FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card is available to download now at fncon.nta.ac.in. National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the admit card on October 17, 2020, to all eligible and registered candidates. The candidates can download their FNCON B.Sc. Nursing admit card 2020 by entering the application number and date of birth. The test is being conducted for the candidates who seek granting the admission into B.Sc. Nursing Course at Florence Nightingale College of Nursing, New Delhi for 77 seats. After the release of provisional and final answer keys, NTA will declare the result on November 10, 2020. To get more information on FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card read on.
Latest: The admit card for FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance test is available now. Check below to download the admit card.
FNCON B.ScC. Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The exam will be heldhold on October 31, 2020 from 02 to 4:30 PM the candidates are requested to download the admit card beforehand. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card into the examination hall failing which they won’t be allowed into premises.
|FNCON B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card||Date|
|Downloading of admit card starts||17 Oct 2020|
|Entrance Test||31 Oct 2020 (02 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Admit Card: Click here to download the FNCON B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card availability Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
How To Download FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates who submitted the application form correctly within the stipulated time and are eligible can download the admit card for FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance examination from the above link. Here are a few easy steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the link given above here i.e. fncon.nta.ac.in.
- They will be redirected to the official website of NTA. A web page similar to the below image opens.
- Here candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. Candidates need to enter their application number as well as their date of birth here.
- After entering the credentials hit the submit button.
- The admit card for FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance test opens.
- Download it and take a print out of the admit card on the A4 page. Keep an extra copy forof the counseling process.
Dos and Don’ts for FNCON B.ScC. Nursing 2020 Entrance Test
- Report timely on the exam center, otherwise, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry a hard copy of the FNCON B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card along with photo identity proof.
- Carry a pen, transparent water bottles, your own 50ml Hand sanitizer, and hand gloves.
- Wear a mask and follow social distancing, measures at the exam center.
- Follow all the directions given by the invigilator at the center.
- Do not carry writing materials, textbooks, paper, etc. in the exam hall.
- Don’t carry food items or beverages inside the exam hall.
- Phones and other electronics are strictly prohibited inside the exam center.
- Do not leave the exam center early.
- Don’t ask others to share their belongings such as pen, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, hence don’t smoke inside the exam hall.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates have to go through the entrance test to take admission into B.Sc. Nursing. Here the exam pattern of the entrance test is described, please go through it.
Mode of Examination: Online (Computer Based)
Nature of Examination: Objective type
Duration of test: 2 hours 30 minutes
Marking Scheme: Correct answer adds 1 marks, Incorrect deducts 0 marks
|Name of Subject||Number of question||Marks per question|
|English Comprehension and vocabulary||30||30|
The test is based on the 12th class curriculum.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Center
Only one city is identified as the exam center i.e. Delhi. The exact venue and reporting time is given upon the admit card. Candidates are requested to reach the exam center at least 15 min prior to reporting time.
FAQ’s on FNCON B.ScC. Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Q. I couldn’t download the admit card for FDNCON B.SC. Nursing entrance test. What should I do?
Ans: In case you are facing difficulties while downloading the admit card, you can call over NTA Helpline numbers: 8287471852, 8178359845, 9599676953, and 8882356803. Or you can drop a mail to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How to deal with the discrepancy in FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
Ans: You should immediately contact the NTA over call on the following phone numbers 8287471852, 8178359845, 9599676953, and 8882356803. For submitting your concern in writing form you can send a mail at email@example.com.
Q. Why should I keep an extra copy of the admit card for me? What is a necessity?
Ans. During counseling, candidates will be asked to furnish a hard copy of the application form, and admit card. So each candidate has to keep an extra copy of the admit card safely for future reference.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.