FNCON B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result – National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of the FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 at fncon.nta.ac.in. The result is declared for the entrance test was held on October 31, 2020, in computer-based mode. The appeared candidates will be able to check their results with help of their roll number. On November 18, 2020, the list for the counselling will be released, then from November 20, 2020, onwards the counselling will be conducted. Read on to know more about FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result.
Latest: The result for FNCON B.Sc.Nursing 2020 entrance test is out now. Scroll down to check it.
FNCON B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Along with FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 result, a category wise merit list will be released. All the selected candidates should check the timeline of the counseling process given below.
|FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result||Date|
|Entrance Test||31 Oct 2020 (02 PM to 04:30 PM)|
|Release of Provisional Answer key||To be announced|
|Final Answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result/ Merit list||10 Nov 2020|
|Display of Counselling list||18 Nov 2020|
|1st Counselling for unreserved candidates||20 Nov 2020|
|1st counseling for reserved category candidates||23 Nov 2020|
|2nd Counselling for all candidates||27 Nov 2020|
|3rd Counselling||To be announced|
Check Result: Click here to check FNCON B.Sc. Nursing Result 2020.
Official Website – fncon.nta.ac.in.
How To Check FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result?
NTA will declare the result of the FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 on November 10, 2020. As of now, there is no data on how to fetch the result. But in the prospectus, it is said that along with the result, there will be a category wise merit list. So there might be chances that it will be in pdf form. Below are a few steps that will help you to check your result from this page.
- Once the result gets announced, the link will be updated here on the page.
- The link will redirect to the official website where the merit list will be given.
- Candidates might have to enter credentials for checking the FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 result.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counseling Process & Guidelines
The counseling process of all selected candidates will start on November 20, 2020, on this day all reserved category candidates will have to appear for counseling at the venue. The unreserved category candidates are requested to come for counseling on November 23, 2020. Thereafter two counseling will be held for all category candidates on November 27 & 30, 2020.
Documents To Be Carried for FNCON B.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2020
Here is the list of all important documents that should be carried at the time of the counseling process. All the documents should be carried in original form, and xerox copies (4 sets). The xerox copies should be self-attested.
- One copy of the Printout of the application form and admit card.
- Mark sheet of 10th class
- 10th class Certificate
- Marksheet of 12th
- 12th class certificate (Candidates can carry provisional one, if the original one is not yet received)
- 8th class certificate that indicates passing in Hindi subject
- Certificate of Good conduct, obtained from school and signed by the principal.
- If belonging to a reserved category, then a certificate of caste is mandatory.
- Admission fee
- 10 recent passport size photographs
Other Important Guidelines for Counseling
NTA has provided special guidelines for the counseling process in the wake of the pandemic. This is to minimize the chaos at the counseling center. All the candidates and their guardians are requested to follow the given instructions.
- During counseling, only one person can accompany the candidate.
- Candidates and acquaintances should be wearing masks.
- Arogya Setu App should be installed on candidates and their acquaintances’ phone.
- Every candidate should bring their own stationery and food items as per their need.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Seat Matrix
The admission in FNCON B.Sc. Nursing is for over 77 seats. The total seats are allocated on an 85% and 15% basis. The candidates of Delhi or alumni of CBSE boards get 85% of seats, the rest 15% of seats are for non-Delhi residents.
FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Fee
The fee of FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 has to be paid at the time of counseling. Check the below image for understanding the fee structure of course.
FAQs of FNCON B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result
Q. How many photos are required for counseling?
Q. Can anyone accompany me for counseling?
Q. I have got a compartment in one of the core subjects. Am I eligible now?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.