After the registration process is over, the candidates receive their login credentials for JEE Main 2018 Login. The login details which the candidate get is Application Number and Password. It is important that you should keep these login credentials safe. Ths is because only by using Application Number and Password, you can log in and complete the desired activity like completing the application form, making the correction in the form, downloading the admit card. Now that the application process is over, you will require these credentials to download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, which has been released on March 12, 2018.
Latest – CBSE to release answer key of JEE Main 2018 on April 24, 2018 and then announce JEE Main 2018 Result on April 30, 2018.
However, many students either do not remember their Application Number and can not complete the further action. To retrieve, the Application Number for JEE Main 2018, read the further details as given on this page.
Where To Use Application Number in JEE Main 2018?
The application number is required to complete the following activities:
- Making Corrections in the Images in JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Making Corrections in the data in JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- Downloading Acknowledgement Page
- Downloading JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
Get JEE Main 2018 Application Number
How To Retrieve the Application Number?
In case if you do not remember or have misplaced the Application Number, you can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the link which is given above for retrieving the Application Number.
- Next, click on the link which says ‘I can’t access my Account?’
- On the next page, you should select the option of Application Number and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- On selecting the option of Application Number, on the next page, you have to enter the following details
- Your Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and the Application Number will appear on the screen. The same shall also be sent to the registered email id.
How To Retrieve Password for JEE Main 2018?
The steps to retrieve the Password for JEE Main 2018 Login is similar to that of Application Number. However, here you need to choose different options for retrieving the Password. Check the step by step instructions below:
- Click on the link as given above to retrieve your Password.
- Choose the Password option and submit it by clicking on ‘Continue’ button.
- Next, you will see three options by which you can retrieve your password, which is as follows:
- By answering the Security Question as set by you at the JEE Main 2018 Registration.
- By receiving the Security Code on the Mobile Number as given by you during the registration.
- Lastly, by receiving a reset link via email at the registered email id.
- Choose the appropriate option and by this, you can recover your password.