The FPMDCR Rajasthan Pre Pg 2016 Application Form is released on the official website of FPMDCR. Applicants who would like to get admissions in the postgraduate dental courses in Private Medical & Dental College of Rajasthan may appear for this examination. The applicants can apply only after determining their eligibility status. The last date to apply is is given below on this page. The FPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Application Form can be completed offline as well as in online mode as per candidate’s convenience. The candidate can find the necessary details regarding the Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form 2016 here.
FPMDCR Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 Application Form
All candidates seeking admission to Courses should have completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship after passing the final B.D.S. examination. Candidates should obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the Private Colleges Pre-PG Dental Examination (Pre-PG) 2016. However in respect of candidate belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Class the minimum marks shall be 40th percentile.
The important dates related to FPMDCR Pre PG Rajasthan 2016 Application Form are published here.
|FPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Application Form Events||Date|
|Availability of the application forms||21 January 2016|
|Last date to apply||15 February 2016|
The Application Form of Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 exam can be filled online as well as offline. The candidates who are comfortable with the online form submission can complete the same as per the procedure mentioned in the following section of the article. If, however, you find the online form submission confusing, the offline form submission process is also illustrated in the post.
List of enclosures to be sent with the completed form (offline as well as online):
All the candidates are required to send the attested copies of the following enclosures with the forms irrespective of the offline or online form submission. They are the supporting documents without which the Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form 2016 will NOT be accepted:
- Category Certificate
- Attested copies of the Provisional certificate or Degree as well as Mark Sheets of 4 years of BDS
- Character Certificate
- Nationality Certificate (for the foreign nationals and NRIs)
- Declaration Form by the Guardian or the Parent on a non-judicial stamp paper and attested by a notary
- Fee DD of Certificates which have been enclosed with the Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 Application Form
Pre PG 2016 Application Form – Online
To reach the official form submission page, use the link mentioned below. Instructions are given below to fill and submit the application form online.
- Click Here to Apply Online for FPMDCR Rajasthan Pre PG 2016
How to Fill Online Application Form
You will be asked to submit the personal details such as:
- Father Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
As soon as the details have been submitted, the candidates will see a window on their screen with the following details:
- A unique system generated Registration Number
- An instruction to keep a DD of Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 Application Form fee ready
Click on Application Form button to go to next stage. Now you will be prompted to enter the User Name and Password to complete the next step of the form submission. These details will be sent on your mobile number and email ID which were submitted in the previous step.
Application For Filling
After completing the first step of online registration for the exam, in the next steps, the candidates will be asked to submit other details such as:
- Mothers Name
- Address for Communication and Permanent Address
- Phone Numbers
- Scholastic and UG exam details
- Payment Details
You will also need to upload the scanned images of the recent passport sized photo and signature. All the candidates are first advised to carefully read the guidelines for the upload and stick to them.
Guidelines for scanned images upload:
- The photo should not be older than 3 months
- The size of scanned image of the passport sized photo should not exceed 25 KB
- The size of scanned image of the signature photo should not exceed 15 KB
- The format for both the images should be kept as JPEG/JPG
Once you click submit, if everything is correct, a confirmation page opens from where you can download the application form copy or edit if you find any mistake.
After the completion of the submission of Online Application Form of Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 exam, the candidates will have to send the hard copies of their application forms to the address mentioned in the following section of the article.
Pre PG 2016 Application Form – Offline
The offline applications will be available at the following addresses:
- Source 1: Federation’s Office, 606, Raj Villas 1st, D-10, Meera Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur.
- Source 2: Federation’s Office,17-C, Near Seva Mandir, Old Fatehpura, Udaipur – 313 001
Instructions for filling Offline Application Form
- The applicant must have to fill the form in the capital letters except signature.
- Only blue or black ball point pen will be used.
- The application form will be rejected in case of overwriting and cutting.
- The candidates who are filling the Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 Offline Application Form will be required to paste their recent passport sized photo and put the signature in the specified space.
- The candidates are required to sign their photo and that should be done on the side so that the photo is not defaced.
After the Rajasthan Pre PG 2016 Application Form is filled, the candidates should retain 2 or more copies of the same as the proof of form submission.
Application Form Submission
A copy of Application Form and DD should also be retained for the future usage (if arises). The address to send the filled application forms (Both offline and online) is:
The Coordinator Pre – PG 2016
Pacific Institute of Management,
Pacific Hills, Opp. Transport Nagar,
Pratap Nagar Extn., Airport Road, Debari
Udaipur (Rajasthan) – 313024
The admit cards will be issued to the candidates once the application forms have been processed and will be issued to only those candidates whose applications were successfully processed. All the candidates should follow the instructions for the application form so as to ensure that no error is done while form submission.