FRI M.Sc Admission 2022: FRI has released the result for M.Sc Entrance Examination 2022 conducted in remote proctored online mode. FRI M.Sc entrance exam was conducted on May 22, 2022. Forest Research Institute, Dehradun is conducted the entrance exam in online remote-proctored mode. FRI grants admission to Master of Sciences (M.Sc) courses in various fields for the session 2022. Candidates can check the whole details regarding the FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 like schedule, eligibility criteria, application procedure, admission procedure from this page given below.
Latest – FRI M.Sc Remote Proctored Entrance Test 2022 result has been released. Scroll down to check it.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022
To get the admission in this institute, candidates have to qualify the admission test. This test is a written test which consists of objective type questions.
Direct Link to check the Result Here: Click here to check the FRI M.Sc Remote Proctored Entrance Test 2022 Result.
To get the schedule of the FRI M.Sc Admission 2022, check the table below.
|Issue of application forms starts on||8 Feb., 2022|
|Last date of submission of complete application form||19 Apr 2022|
|List of eligible candidates for FRI M.Sc Remote Proctored Entrance Test 2022||17 May 2022|
|Release of admit card||May 2022|
|Date of Online Remote Proctored Admission test||22 May 2022|
|Release of result||22 Jun 2022|
|Date of 1st counseling||11 Jul 2022|
|Date of 2nd counseling|
|Date of Starting New Session|
FRI M.Sc Result 2022
FRI has released the merit list and the waiting list of remote proctored online M.Sc Entrance Examination 2022. FRI M.Sc Result 2022 is published in the form of a merit list. To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website of the institute that is fridu.edu.in.
- After the declaration of the result, the counselling process is started. The counselling is done based on the marks of the merit list.
- Selected candidates have to pay the prescribed fees and join the course by the due date notified.
- There is no scrutiny or revaluation of the answer book of the admission test is allowed on any grounds.
FRI M.Sc Remote Proctored Entrance Test 2022 Eligible Candidates List
FRI has released the eligible candidates list for remote proctored online M.Sc Entrance Examination 2022. It has released in PDF format. Candidates can check the eligible candidates list from below direct link.
Eligible Candidates List: Click here to check the FRI M.Sc Remote Proctored Entrance Test 2022 Eligible Candidates List.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the notice regarding the FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 from below:
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Course Offered, Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the course offered and seat matrix for FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 from below table.
|Courses||Duration (Years)||Number of seats Indians||Number of seats Foreign Nationals|
|M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology||2||38||2|
|M.Sc. Environment Management||2||38||2|
|M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology||2||20||–|
FRI M.Sc Application Form 2022
FRI M.Sc Application Form 202 can be downloaded from the university website, fridu.edu.in Candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with a fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank to the Registrar, Forest Research Institute Deemed to be University, Dehradun.
Application Form: Click Here to download the FRI M.Sc Application Form 2022.
Important Instruction for Filling the FRI M.Sc Application Form 2022
- Candidates need to send the FRI M.Sc application form by registered post i.e. Speed Post/ Courier. Postal delay will not be accepted as a plea to entertain applications after the last date.
- Candidate who want to apply for more than one course, he/she need to fill up the separate admission form and separate fee for each course.
- Candidate who ensure the eligibility conditions can apply for admission test by mentioning the name of the course with its Code No.
Reasons for Rejection of Application Forms
- Non-submission of self-attested identical recent photographs at all appropriate places. (Xeroxed copy/copies of photographs shall not be accepted.).
- Lack of signature of the candidate at any of the appropriate place.
- Submission of application form by a candidate after erasing the entries made earlier by another candidate.
Note: Under no circumstances the admission test fee, once paid, will be Refunded or held in reserve for any future admission test.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria for FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 from here.
Age Limit for In-service Candidate: The maximum age limit for environment management course is 50 years. The age is reckoned as on 31st July of the year of admission and no further relaxation is given in any case.
M.Sc. Forestry: Candidates must have B.Sc. a three years bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology: Candidates should have B.Sc. a three years bachelor’s degree with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or B.Sc. degree in Forestry.
M.Sc. Environment Management: A three years Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in any branch of basic or applied Sciences or a Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry or Agriculture or BE/B.Tech in Environment Science.
M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology: Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree minimum 50% marks in aggregate in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects. BE/B.Tech. (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate).
Qualified Percentage: To fulfill the eligibility criteria, candidates must have aggregate marks 50% or above marks for the general category and 45% marks for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes.
FRI M.Sc Admit Card 2022
- FRI M.Sc Admit Card 2022 will release by the first week of May 2022 by the outsourcing agency.
- No candidate is allowed to give the test if he/she doesn’t have a valid admit card.
- Candidates can download the FRI M.Sc Admit Card 2022 through login credential at fridu.edu.in.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Those candidates who have filled the application form can see the exam pattern from here.
- Mode of Examination: The mode of examination is Online Remote Proctored Entrance Test.
- Type of Questions: There are objective type questions is asked.
- Duration of the examination: There is total 3 hours question paper,
- Total Number of Sections: There are four sections are coming in the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There is one-fourth (¼) negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Basic Sciences including Social Science||100|
|Arithmetic and Quantitative, Computational, |
Interpretation of Tables, Graphs
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30|
|English Language, Comprehension, |
Vocabulary, Grammar, Idioms, etc
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, candidates are called for the counselling according to the marks obtained in the admission test. Based on the merit list released by the university, candidates are invited for the counselling process where seat allotment is done. Candidates can be able to check the subject wise seat allotment that is available on the official website.
Documents in original to be produced by the candidate at the time of counselling:
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University (to be submitted not later than 90 days of admission)
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Certificate/equivalent Certificate and Mark sheet.
- B.Sc. degree and Mark sheet of all the three years.
- M.Sc. degree and Mark sheet.
- OBC certificate from District Magistrate or authorities empowered to issue certificate or verification issued not earlier than six months
- SC/ST certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Physically Handicapped certificate from Civil Surgeon/C.M.O
- Adhar Card
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Reservation
Out of the above, following seats are reserved for:
|OBC||As per the policy of the Govt. of India by NCBC|
|Physically Handicapped||3% (M.Sc. Forestry & M.Sc. Environment Management Courses)|
|In-service Candidates||5 Seats reserved in M.Sc. EnivIromental Courses|
It should be noted that Foreign nationals are exempted from appearing in admission test.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Scholarship
The university provides merit scholarships to the topper students in each course. The scholarship can be up to 50% of Tuition Fee per semester and is given separately for each semester depending on the result of the previous semester. For the scholarship purpose, the first semester the result of the entrance test is considered. However general category candidate must score minimum of 50% marks and SC/ST must score 30% marks for obtaining the scholarship.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can see the fee structure for the admission in the FRI institute.
Fee Structure: Click here to check the FRI M.Sc Admission 2022 Fee Structure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.