DTE Goa Lateral Entry Merit List 2020 has been prepared and displayed as under – Engineering courses for all eligible B.Sc. Degree holders. Engineering courses (Branch wise) for eligible Diploma holders in Engineering and Pharmacy for all eligible candidates. Provisional DTE Goa Lateral Entry Merit List 2020 of courses is displayed on the notice board at the Admission Centre as per the time and date mentioned in the Schedule of DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission.
Latest: DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Final Merit List cum Allotment list for B.Arch has released now. Scroll down to check.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Merit List 2020
The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa,will announce the merit list of the selected candidates. Candidates applied for DTE Goa are advised to check the list of selected candidates on the official website of the DTE Goa after the exam results. Direct link to check the merit list will also be provided below.
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||27 Aug 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||28 Aug 2020|
|First Round of Admission||31 Aug 2020|
|Second Round of Admission||05 Sep 2020|
|Third Round of Admission||12 Sep 2020|
|For B.Arch course|
|Final Merit list cum Allotment list for B.Arch||09 Oct 2020 by 5:00 pm|
– Click here to download the Final Merit List Cum Allotment List for B.Arch
– Click here to download the Merit List for B.Arch.
– Click here to download the Merit List for Diploma Courses.
– Click here to download the Final eligibility cum merit list for direct second-year degree admission 2020.
– Click here to download the merit list for Pharmacy.
– Click here to download the merit list for Engineering.
Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2020 – Final Merit List cum Allotment list for B.Arch Notice
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Provisional Eligibility cum Merit List Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
About Merit List
Admission will be made based on Merit List of the eligible candidates (as per the provisions of the prospectus) as per following guidelines.
a) Engineering Courses (For Diploma holders):
- Merit list shall be based on the aggregate of marks obtained at Final Year Diploma/Degree examination (last two semesters, excluding training marks).
Note – 1. In case of 4 year Diploma courses, aggregate marks obtained at Semester VI &Semester VII will be considered while, for 3 year Diploma Courses, aggregate marks obtained at Semester V & Semester VI will be considered for preparing merit list.
2. In case of candidates under MPEECS, aggregate marks indicated on Diploma Transcript will be considered for preparing merit list.
- Applicant with higher aggregate percentage marks at Diploma level examination, as awarded by the Board of Technical Education, shall be placed higher in the merit list. Further provided, that when an applicant has taken more time than minimum prescribed period for passing particular diploma course, (commencing from enrolment with Board of Technical Education), a deduction of 2% per additional term taken shall be made, from percentage aggregate of diploma marks, for purpose of determining merit.(For example, applicant with 60% aggregate marks at Diploma, taking additional 2 terms to pass his/her Diploma, shall qualify for admission, but for preparation of merit list, his/her percentage of marks shall be 56%).
- If two or more applicants secure equal marks in above, then applicant with higher aggregate percentage marks at SSC shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- If all the above are also equal, then applicant with earlier date of birth, will be placed higher in the merit list.
b) Engineering Courses (for B.Sc. graduates)
a) Merit list shall be based on aggregate Final Year B.Sc. Degree Exam marks.
b) In case B.Sc. (Final Year) aggregate percentage marks of two or more applicants are equal, the applicant with higher aggregate percentage marks at HSSC shall be placed higher in the merit list.
c) If the above are also equal, then applicant with an earlier date of birth will be placed higher in the merit list.
c) For Pharmacy Courses
a) Merit list shall be based on aggregate Second Year Diploma marks.
b) In case above marks of two or more applicants are equal, the applicant with higher aggregate percentage marks at First-year Diploma level exam shall be placed higher in the merit list.
c) In case Diploma level (Ist Year) aggregate percentage marks of two or more applicants are equal, the applicant with a higher aggregate percentage of marks at HSSC examination shall be placed higher in the merit list.
d) If all the above are also equal, then applicant with an earlier date of birth will be placed higher in the merit list.
All applicants should verify the correctness of their marks & other details in the provisional eligibility list. In case of any detected errors, they should immediately (within 24 hours) inform the Chairman, Admission Committee, in writing, failing which, the Admission Committee shall not be held responsible for the consequences of such errors. In case an applicant has applied for verification (including supplementary, improvement, revaluation) of Diploma/B.Sc. marks, and his/her revised marks changes his/her eligibility or order of merit to any course, he/she should inform to the Chairman, Admission Committee, about his/her revised results in writing along with a certified copy of the revised mark sheet immediately (within 24 hours), failing which, his/her admission may be cancelled. Revised marks, if any, will be reckoned only from such point of time onwards and list of applicants already admitted shall remain unchanged.
Merit lists will be displayed at the Admission Centre as per the schedule given in the prospectus. Applicants shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria specified in this prospectus, failing which they will not be granted admission.
All applicants are advised to submit required documents and confirm/verify their eligibility as per the provisions of this prospectus, on or before prescribed date.
Every eligible candidate who is desirous of seeking admission shall remain present personally at the admission rounds as per specified schedule along with Acknowledgement Card, documents in original & fees. Admitted candidates permitted to withdraw submitted original documents for any purpose, shall have to submit the same to the Admission Committee before the subsequent round of admission. Candidates reporting for admission rounds without Acknowledgement Card shall not be entertained. Chairman, Admission Committee may relax the above provision in genuine cases, with reasons recorded.
List of provisionally admitted candidates indicating the branch, institution and marks will be displayed at the Admission Centre, Porvorim, only at the end of admission round.
Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.