Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 – Galgotias University has released the 1st list of selected candidates for PhD Program for admission in the winter session 2021-22 for the various discipline. Galgotias University offers admission into PhD program for various disciplines. The eligibility criteria for applying for the PhD Admission, candidates having a master degree in the distinguished discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or (CGPA 6.0 on a 10 point scale) equivalent. The last date of the application form was December 31, 2021, and the application fee to pay was rupees 1100/-. Candidates can get here the complete details regarding Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021.
Latest – Galgotias University has released the 1st selection list for admission into PhD program for winter session 2021-22. Scroll down to check.
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021
The admission of candidates in a research discipline shall be done only when they satisfy all the eligibility requirements of Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 and qualify in the Entrance Test and Interview process. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to Galgotias University PhD Admission below.
|Online Application Form||01 Dec 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||31 Dec 2021|
|Download Admit Card||To Be Notified!|
|Date of Entrance Test||08 Jan 2022|
|Date of Interview||08 & 09 Jan 2022|
|Declaration of Result||10 Jan 2022|
|Last date of admission||15 Jan 2022|
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 Result
Galgotias University has released the result as per schedule at the official website for PhD Admission. The Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 result is prepared on the basis of written exam and the final result is formed by interview. All the selected candidates of written exam are required to appear for the interview process and the result shall also be released on a merit basis.
Latest: Galgotias University has released the 1st Selection list of candidates for admission into PhD program. Click Here
Application Form for PhD Admission 2021
The application form for Galgotias University PhD admission is available online at the official website. Before filling the application form, applicants must ensure their admission procedure and eligibility criteria respectively. Candidates have to fill and submit the Galgotias University PhD online application form through the official website, i.e., galgotiasuniversity.edu.in. Applicants are required to enter all the asked details in the Galgotias University application form and submit the same in online mode only with all the required documents. After filling in the details in the application form, pay the application fee to complete and successful the submission of the form.
Apply Online: Click here to the online application form Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 for Winter Session.
Application Form Fee
The candidate has to pay Rs 1100/- through online payment gateways and the Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
How to Apply the Application Form?
The steps to be followed in the submission of the online application form are mentioned below:
- Candidates firstly register them online for filling the Application form.
- Then, fill the required area of the application form, like Name, Email Address and mobile number, etc.,
- After completing the registration process, verify their Email and proceed further step,
- Now, fill the Online Application form and follow all instructions.
The following document required for the Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021, is enlisted below.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Have four passport sizes photo
- Diploma Certificate/ Marksheet (If applicable)
- Graduation Marksheet and Degree
- Post-Graduation Marksheet and Degree
- Aadhaar card (It’s Mandatory)
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Admission
The basic eligibility criteria for the Galgotias University PhD Admission, applicants have a Master Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Business Administration/ Pharmacy/ Humanities/ Social Science/ Language/ Law/ other with a minimum 55% marks (CGPA on 6.0 on 10 point scale) or equivalent.
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have a Master’s Degree or professional degree declared equivalent to Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.0 or an equivalent degree form a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment.
- There is relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per extent UGC Regulations from time to time.
The applicant for Part-time PhD should:
- prove to the satisfaction of SRC that his official duties permit him to devote sufficient time for research.
- ensure that facilities for pursuing research are available at his place of work in the chosen field of research, wherever required.
Click here for check eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Admission 2021.
Galgotias University PhD Admission Procedure 2021
Applications for admission to Ph.D. program shall be invited through an open advertisement, for pre-determined intake for each program in the prescribed form as laid down by the University, twice in a year in December and May.
Admission to Ph. D. will be two stage process:
- Ph. D. Entrance Test (PET)
- A Personal Interview (PI) written test shall be conducted by CoE office and Interview to be conducted under supervision of Dean PG & Research by respective School Deans along with SRC. Interview marks will be sent to CoE office. The results will be declared by CoE office. The list of selected candidates will be sent to office of Dean (PG & Research)/Registrar.
Entrance Test may be exempted for the following cases:
- Candidates with M.Phil. Qualification provided they were admitted to the M.Phil. Program through an Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET, GATE, UGC-CSIR NET
- Candidates who were admitted previously to a Ph.D. Program at a recognized university through an Entrance Test and wish to transfer to the Ph.D. program at GU.
- Candidates from the industry having 10 years of experience or above.
The interview/viva voce shall also consider the following aspects, viz. whether:
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research;
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institution/College;
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021, available online as per schedule at the official website of University. Registered candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials in the required area. Galgotias University PhD Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the mobile number/user id and date of birth. Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre.
About Galgotias University
Galgotias University is a private university in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). This University was established in 2011, by the Smt. Shakuntala Educational & Welfare Society. It offer more than 100 Undergraduate and Post Graduate programmes.Galgotias University campus is set in 52 acres of rolling greens at a prime location on the Yamuna Expressway.
FAQ’s on PhD Admission 2021
A. Yes, there is available 5% of marks relaxation of grade available for admission in PhD Programmes.
A. No, applicants only fill the online application form at the official website, there is no offline application form available for PhD Admission
Official Website: galgotiasuniversity.edu.inGalgotias University
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.