The candidates who will be holding eligible rank and qualified in GAT – 2019 are required to attend Online Counseling with Call Letter by downloading from university website at any of the following six centres for admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy programs for the academic year 2019-20.
GITAM GAT Online Counseling 2019
Counselling schedule for GITAM GAT will be announced on the official website after the announcement of GAT result 2019. Details for Counselling is updated here as per the official announcement.
Counselling Call Letter: GITAM GAT 2019 counselling call letter will be available at www.gitam.edu
Eligibility for Admission
B.Tech., B.Arch. & B.Pharmacy GAT (UGTP)
The following are the criteria for admission to B.Tech. Programs:
Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2018 subject to the following criteria:
- B.Tech. Programs : A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology: A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- B.Pharmacy: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- B.Arch: A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) 2019.
Note: Students who passed Intermedaite or 10+2 examination in 2014 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear for GAT.
M.Tech. GAT (PGT)
Pass in the Qualifying Examination as specified below with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and Score obtained in GAT (PGT) 2019.
|M.Tech. Program||Qualifying Examination|
|CST||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent|
|SE||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EI / CSIT or its equivalent|
|IT||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent|
|DS||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE or equivalent in any branch of specialization|
|RF & ME||B.E./B/Tech./AMIE in ECE or its equivalent|
|VLSI Design||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|DSSP||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|EBS||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|EI||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent|
|SE & NDM||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil Engineering or its equivalent|
|PS&A||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in EEE or its equivalent|
|MD||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine /Aerospace or its equivalent|
|CAD/CAM||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.|
|CADME||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production /Automobile /Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.|
|IE&M||Any Engineering Degree or its equivalent|
|Biotechnology||B.Tech. in Biotechnology or B.Pharm or equivalent or B.Tech. Chemical Engineering or M.Sc.in Chemistry /Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology) with proficiency in basic Biology with proficiency in basic Mathematics.|
|FPT||B.Tech. Bio-Technology/Food Technology/Chemical Engineering/B.Pharmacy and M.Sc. in Chemistry / Food Science with Proficiency in Basic Biology and Biotechnology or MSC in any area of Biological Science with Proficiency in Basic Mathematics.|
Pass in B.Pharm. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PGP) – 2019.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counselling:
The candidates are required to bring the following certificates in original and one set of photo copies along with one passport size photograph.
- GAT 2019 Counseling Call Letter
- 10th class or Equivalent pass certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (in case of PH Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST)