Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018 – Gauhati University will release notification of B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 for admission to the B.Ed course in the B.Ed colleges affiliated to Gauhati University and recognized by the NCTE for the academic year 2018-19. The complete detail of Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. are given below.
Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018
Gauhati University conduct the entrance exam for admission into the B.Ed course for all the colleges recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to Gauhati University. Filling up of application forms for the entrance, issue of challan for the deposit of the entrance fee and issue of the admit cards was carried out in the online mode only.
|Submission of Online Application form starts||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of form||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card online||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Entrance Exam||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Result Declared||Last week of Aug 2018|
As per NCTE norms. Reservation and relaxation policy will be as per existing G.U. rules
The entrance test will be of 100 marks of two and half hours duration. All questions are compulsory and are of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option. The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
The breakup of the 100 marks will be like this –
|General English||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Numerical aptitude and mental ability||15 Marks|
|Teaching aptitude||20 Marks|
|Current Indian Education||25 Marks|
Proper weighting was given to marks secured in the qualifying examination. Example- if a student secured 76% in the qualifying examination and 55% in the entrance test, the total score would be 7.6+5.5=13.1
- General English : Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions Correction of sentences.
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs.
- Numerical aptitude and mental ability.
- Teaching aptitude: Concept, Nature and Characteristics of teaching, Teaching Learning Process Role and responsibilities of a teacher Teaching skills and teaching effectiveness Teaching aids Evaluation system.
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) : National Policy on Education 1986 Universalization of elementary education – Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary education – Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Vocationalization of secondary education, Operation Blackboard, Higher education – Access, equity and quality, Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Role of NAAC National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Yashpal Committee Report 2009, Secondary education and Higher education under 12th FYP.
Official Website: www.gauhati.ac.in.
Insofar, official details of Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Gauhati University releases Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.