GBPUAT Admission 2019 Result has been released online. Candidates can check their result online at gbpuat.ac.in or use the direct link given on this page. The result is available for check in the pdf format. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are eligible to participate in the Counselling. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their merit in the entrance exam. The detailed information regarding GBPUAT 2019 Result is explained further in the article.
GBPUAT Admission 2019 Result
No candidate will be able to get the GBPUAT 2019 marks The date for declaration of result has been announced by the university. Dates are updated as per official announcement by the university here in the table.
|GBPUAT Admission 2019 Result||Important dates|
|Date of Ph.D. and Masters Entrance Exam||01 June 2019 (Saturday)|
|Date of Undergraduate and MCA entrance exam||02 Jun 2019 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of result||08 Jun 2019|
Check Result Here:
- Click here to check the result for UG Program.
- Click here to check the result for Masters Program.
- Click here to check the result for MCA Program.
- Click here to check the result for Ph.D. Programs.
- Click Here to check the result of UG programs
- Click Here to check the result of the Master’s programs
- Click Here to check the result of MCA programs
- Click Here to check the result of Ph.D. programs
How To View GBPUAT Admission 2019 Result?
The university will be declaring GBPUAT 2019 result online on the official website gbpuat.ac.in, The candidates who will be taking the examination conducted for admission to GB Pant University can check their result in the month of June 2019. candidates can download their result by following the process given below.
- Click on the direct link provided to check the result, OR
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on the result notification.
- Provide your enrollment number.
- The result will be available on the screen for the candidate to check.
GBPUAT Admission 2019 Counselling
The successful declaration of result will lead to the final process of admission for the candidates that is the counseling round. As per the marks obtained by a candidate in the examination, the result will be declared and as per the result merit list will be prepared by the university. Candidates will then be called for the counseling round as per the rank obtained.
The counseling process is mainly for candidates to allot them seats and courses as per choice. The rank list is something that allows a candidate to come for counseling in order, and get the seat as deserved. Counseling is the last process for admission hence the decisions made by the university will be final.
Documents Needed For GBPUAT Admission 2019 Counseling
Selected candidates will be required to report at an allotted center at an allotted date and time. Such candidates will be asked to carry the following the documents – originals and one scanned copies of each, all of which must be self-attested.
- High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- 5-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back
- Original copy of Category Certificate
- Solemn Voluntary declaration form
- Gap Certificate(if applicable)
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Non-ragging certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.