GBPUAT Counselling 2018 will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified the GBPUAT exam. Candidates will be called for counselling as per merit list released by the official conducting body. Candidates will be called for the GBPUAT counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D programmes.
GBPUAT counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in).No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website.
GBPUAT Counselling 2018
Qualified candidates, as per merit, shall be called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters, MCA and PhD programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in). The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Counselling schedule will be notified in the newspapers.
Schedule of GBPUAT Counselling 2018 is given below:
|First Counselling of UG Programme||16 to 20 Jul 2018|
|First Counselling of MCA & M.Tech Programme||20 to 21 Jul 2018|
|First Counselling of Masters Programme||21 to 23 Jul 2018|
|First Counselling of Ph.D. Programme||23 to 25 Jul 2018|
|Date of Registration||to be announced|
|Late date for Registration after first counselling||to be announced|
|Second Counselling||to be announced after the first counselling|
|Reporting After First Counselling for B.Tech||19 to 23 Jun 2018|
|Reporting After Second Counselling for B.Tech||06 to 10 Jul 2018|
|Reporting After Third Counselling for B.Tech||26 to 29 Jul 2018|
|Spot Round Counselling||02 to 04 Aug 2018|
|Date of Reporting||13 Aug 2018 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Date of Counselling For UG programmes||14 Aug 2018|
|Date of Reporting||16 Aug 2018(10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Date of Counselling For MCA, Masters’ and M.Tech||17 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check Second Counselling (16 – 17 August 2018) for vacant seats of Masters, MCA and M.tech Programmes.
- Click here to check the Second Counselling (13 – 14 August 2018) for vacant seats of UG Programmes.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats After 3rd Round Reporting Seat Matrix For Admission in B-Tech.
- Click here to check B.Tech. Vacant Seat Matrix for Spot Counseling.
- Click Here to check the spot round counselling for admission in B.Tech. courses details.
- Click Here to check Tentative IInd Counselling Schedule of University Entrance Examination
- Click Here to check the detailed first Counselling Schedule for UG, Master’s, MCA, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes.
- Click Here to check the vacant seats available for counselling after July 17, 2018.
GBPUAT Counselling Registration for 2018 will open soon.Candidates have to register themselves online to take part in counselling procedure. Candidates should then report at the counselling place as per schedule provided in counselling letter for document verification and depositing prescribed fee. Candidates who fail to turn up at the scheduled time will be given a chance at the end of the day. They can claim only the programmes/majors in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications/groups.
GBPUAT Instructions Regarding Reporting For B.Tech
Candidates who have been allotted seat for admission to B. Tech. degree programme at College of Technology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145. Kindly go through the following instructions before appearing for the reporting and document verification.
- The candidates will have to report at College of Technology, Pantnagar at his/her cost, as per schedule
for checking of relevant documents and depositing prescribed fee. The admission of the candidates, who do not turn up for reporting within the scheduled timings, will be cancelled automatically.
- The candidate has to appear in person and no proxy is allowed in any case. The candidate should bring along with them, the following documents for verification and deposition at the time of reporting.
- Checklist (duly filled in and signed)
- Id. No. & Advisor Allotment from (All three pages)
- Fee scroll ((duly filled in and signed)
- Five passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back
- Demand Draft of Course Fee & Reporting Fee.
The fee shall be accepted only in the form of Demand Draft and No cash deposit is allowed.
- Seat allotment letter, downloaded from the UK counseling website.
- JEE Main Admit card and Score card (2 Copies)
- Application (duly filled in with Photo, signature and left thumb impression at specified place) in duplicate. The candidate is advised to fill the application form, paste the photo and get it Xeroxed before signing and then sign and put his/her left thumb impression at the appropriate space and get the form countersigned by his/her parent guardian.
- Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet two copies each. Along with the originals.
- Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks Sheet two copies each Along with the originals.
GBPUAT Counselling Procedure
- Candidates will be allocated seats in each programme strictly based on the order of merit candidate has scored. The number of candidates eligible for counselling is far more than the available seats. Therefore, in case a seat is not available by the time your turn comes, the University shall not bear any responsibility for the same.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. programmes based on OGPA/percentage of marks of B.Tech. will be called in II counselling only. The candidate seeking admission based on OGPA/ percentage of marks of B.Tech. must submit their final year mark sheet by 26-07-2018 failing which their application will not be considered.
- The candidates will have to report at the counselling place as per schedule is given in counselling letter for checking of relevant documents and depositing prescribed fee. Those candidates who do not turn up at their call will be given a chance at the end of the day. They can claim only the programmes/majors in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications/ groups.
GBPUAT Counselling: Documents
Candidates should carry the original documents along with xerox mentioned below at the time of counselling. The document verification is an important aspect of the counselling stage:
- Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority after 20 Nov. 2001.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2018-2019, if applicable.
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- Original copy of Category Certificate issued after 20 Nov. 2001. In case of OBC category, the OBC Certificate issued after 31.03.2018 must be submitted in original on the prescribed proforma given in the Prospectus 2018-19.
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended. (Those employed should bring the certificate from employer, others should produce a sworn affidavit duly notarized on stamp paper of Rs.10/- + Notary stamps Rs.10/- (total value Rs.20/-).
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate in original to be submitted within three months of the admission.
- On the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court an affidavit duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian for non-participation in ragging on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10.00 duly notarized.
- Medical fitness certificate.
Note: Candidates seeking admission to Masters‟ and PhD programmes must submit final year mark sheet/PDC (indicating the percentage of marks) at the time of counselling. Without the above documents, they will not be allowed to appear before Admission Committee.
GBPUAT: About the exam
The various streams that a candidate appearing in the GBPUAT exam can apply are:
|Food Technology||Science Majors|
|Veterinary Science||Fisheries Science|
|Fisheries Science||Home Science|
|Home Science||Veterinary Science|
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) conducts university level entrance exam every year. This exam is conducted to grant admission to candidates in MCA and UG/ PG Science courses offered by it. It may be noted that only bonafide residents of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for this exam for UG and PG admissions (except MCA).
Official Website: www.gbpuat.ac.in.