|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
GBPUAT Counselling 2018 will be held for candidates who will successfully qualify the GBPUAT exam. Candidates will be called for counselling as per merit list released by the official conducting body. Candidates will be called for the GBPUAT counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes.
GBPUAT counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is occupied. Merit list will be uploaded on the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in).No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website.
GBPUAT Counselling 2018
The table below consists of the tentative counselling schedule for the first round.
|MCA and MTech||July 2018|
Get here – Link to get counselling details will be available at www.gbpuat.ac.in.
GBPUAT Counselling Registration for 2018 will open soon.Candidates have to register themselves online to take part in counselling procedure. Candidates should then report at the counselling place as per schedule provided in counselling letter for document verification and depositing prescribed fee.Candidates who fail to turn up at the scheduled time will be given a chance at the end of the day. They can claim only the programmes / majors in which seats are available at that time and as per their qualifications / groups. Counselling registration link will be given below.
GBPUAT Counselling Procedure
Candidates will be allocated seats in each programme strictly based on the order of merit candidate has scored.The number of candidates eligible for counselling is far more than the available seats. Therefore, in case a seat is not available by the time your turn comes, the University shall not bear any responsibility for the same.
GBPUAT Counselling: Documents
Candidates should carry the original documents along with xerox mentioned below at the time of counselling. The document verification is an important aspect in the counselling stage:
- Candidates need to carry attested photocopies of High School, Intermediate and any other higher education Certificates and Marksheets along with the originals.
- Candidates need to carry attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand State issued by the competent authority.
- Attested photocopy of Rural/Sports/Agriculturist Weightage Certificate/J&K Resident/Kashmiri Migrants Certificate
- Character/Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back.
- The Medical fitness Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a District/Chief Medical Superintendent of Govt. Base Hospital.
- Attested photocopy of Category Certificate (SC/ST).
- Solemn Voluntary declaration
- Anti ragging affidavits
- A Gap Certificate accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended.
- The Migration/Transfer Certificate in original to be submitted within three months of the admission.
GBPUAT: About the exam
The various streams that a candidate appearing in the GBPUAT exam can apply are:
|Food Technology||Science Majors|
|Veterinary Science||Fisheries Science|
|Fisheries Science||Home Science|
|Home Science||Veterinary Science|
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) conducts university level entrance exam every year. This exam is conducted to grant admission to candidates in MCA and UG/ PG Science courses offered by it. It may be noted that only bonafide residents of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for this exam for UG and PG admissions (except MCA).
Insofar, official details of GBPUAT 2018 counselling have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of GBPUAT 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.