Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020: The last date for submission of Application Form for Phase 2 has been extended up to August 12, 2020. GBU has released the online application form at gbu.formapply.in for admission to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs for the academic year 2020. Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020 is available online, candidates who are seeking admission in Gautam Buddha University should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates get here the complete details of Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020 form this article.
Latest: The last date for submission of Application Form for Phase 2 has been extended now. Scroll down to check the details.
Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020
After determining the eligibility for the examination candidate will be able to fill the Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020. Get here complete details of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020 such as application form including instructions to apply and fees. Candidate can also fill the application form for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020 through the direct “Apply Online” link, which given below.
Important Schedule for Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020:
|Availability of online Application Form||19 Mar 2020|
|Submission of Application Form Last date|
For UG Programmes
For PG Programmes
Last Date to Apply for Phase 2
22 Jun 2020
|Download Admit Card|
|GBU-ET 2020 Exam|
Online Examination for GBU-ET 2020
Offline Examination for B.Des. (I.D.)
GBU-ET 2020 Phase 2
18 May 2020
26 & 28 Jun 2020
05 Aug 2020
Apply Online: Click here to apply the Gautam Buddha University 2020 Application Form.
Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
- Click here to download the above notice for Phase II Application Form extension notice.
Earlier Notice –
Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the Application fee is to be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI. The more details of application fee is given below table.
For Entrance Test (CBT)
|Category||Application Fee INR|
|SC/ST (U.P)||Rs. 500|
For Direct admissions based on merit in qualifying examination
|Category||Application Fee INR|
|SC/ST (U.P)||Rs. 300|
How to Apply Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2020?
- The online application form is available on the University website i.e gbu.ac.in. Candidates can directly apply from the link given above.
- Click on the link and select the course you wish to apply.
- In order to apply for any course you need to enter/complete the following details:
- Programme Information
- Student’s Information
- Contact Information
- Academics Information
- Center Preference
- Documents Upload
- The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Programmes under “Direct Mode” include: All BA & BA (Hons.); All B.Sc. (Hons.); B.Sc.; BA (H)-MA; B. Arch.* (With Valid NATA score); B.Com. (Hons.); BSW; B.Lib.I.Sc.; MA; M.Sc.; MSW; MURP; and All PG Diploma/Diploma/ Certificate programmes in School of Law, Justice and Governance, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Buddhist Studies and Civilization
Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020 Admit Card
Registered applicants can easily download their admit card at the official website of GBU, i.e., gbu.ac.in. Applicants will enter the required details such application number and password or date of birth to download the admit card. Candidates take a hard copy of admit card for future reference of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2020. Candidates must bring the admit card at the examination center. In case, applicants will not show the admit card at exam center, it shall be not permitted to participate the entrance exam respectively. And after the completion of exam, candidates should keep safe the admit card for further admission process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.