|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2017 are available online on website www.gbu.ac.in for admission to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates who are seeking admission in Gautam Buddha University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
|Last date for application form submissions for : GPTU, GPT, GPTR-2017||10 May 2017|
|Last date of online application form submission for programmes under Direct Mode : BA (H), BSW, BA (H)-MA (with exit option); B.Sc, B.Arch, MA, M.Sc, MSW & M.Phil (Buddhist sutdies) Programmes||17 Jul 2017|
Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2017
After determining the eligibility for the examination candidate can fill Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2017. Get here complete details of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2017 such as application form including instructions to apply and fees. Candidate can also fill the application form for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2017 through the direct “Apply Online” link, which given below.
- General/OBC : Rs. 1200
- SC/ST (U.P.) : Rs. 600
How to fill Application Form
- Before you proceed to register your application for admission in Gautam Buddha University you must ensure that you have read the brochure about the eligibility criteria for each programme.
- You should fill your correct personal and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Moblie No., email, test centres and programme code.
- For Programme code please refer to Section 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 in the brochure.You are advised to be extremely careful while filling the programme code otherwise this may lead to rejection of application form.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned colour photograph and signature in JPG format.Photograph preferably taken on or after 01-Jan- 2017 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 350px and height 400px) and size less than 300 KB.Signature size should be less than 300 KB (preferable width 400px and height 100px). The maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 300 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
- After successful filling of Online Application Form, a Confirmation Page will be generated for the candidate bearing the entire information as filled along with a Unique Application Form Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence.
- For GPTU/GPT/GPTR, application fee for General/OBC & other state SC/ST candidate is Rs.1200/ per programme and Rs.600/ per programme for SC/ST (U.P.) Candidate. While for programmes comes under direct mode, application fee for General/OBC & other state SC/ST candidate is Rs.600/ per programmeand Rs.300/ per programme for SC/ST (U.P.) Candidate . Payment can be made through Demand Draft, Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking.
- If paying via Demand Draft, it should be in favour of “Chairman, Admissions, Gautam Buddha University ” payble at ” Delhi, Noida & Greater Noida”. You are required to provide the details of the Demand Draft to complete online submission of application form.
- You must send the demand draft and a printout of your application form duly signed by you in a single envelope to “The Chairperson Admissions,Gautam Buddha University, Yamuna Expressway, Greater Noida, UP- 201312” latest by 15th May 2017 for those programmes where admission is through entrance test; and by 20th July 2017 for all those programmes where admission is through direct mode. The candidate who had made online payment via net banking/debit card/credit card are also required to send the print-out of their application form along with the required documents (whichever is applicable) to the above mentioned address.
- For online payment related queries please write at [email protected] .
- Please do wait for at least 48 hours till validation of your online payment.