Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2019 are available online on website www.gbu.ac.in for admission to the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are seeking admission in Gautam Buddha University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2019
After determining the eligibility for the examination candidate can fill the Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2019. Get here complete details of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2019 such as application form including instructions to apply and fees. Candidate can also fill the application form for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2019 through the direct “Apply Online” link, which given below.
|Online application form open for all programmes
(GPTU/GPT/GPTR/Direct Mode) for the Academic Session 2019-20.
|14 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application: B. Tech. + M. Tech.(Biotechnology)/MBA; Dual Degree BBA-MBA; All B.Tech. and BA LLBGPT-2019: All M. Tech. MBA; LL.M; M.Phil. MURP & M.Phil.(Buddhist Studies & Civilization). GPTR-2019: All Ph.D.||03 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination for GPTU, GPT, GPTR – 2019||18 May 2019|
|Offline Entrance Examination For B.I.D. (GPTU-2019)||20 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2019.
|Mode of Admission||Category||Application Fee/Programme|
|Entrance Test||General/OBC||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST (U.P.)||Rs. 600|
|Direct admissions based on merit in qualifying examination||General/OBC||Rs. 600|
|SC/ST (U.P.)||Rs. 300|
|Through Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/
XAT/CLAT (PG)/Any valid National level
law entrance test score/Valid GATE
|SC/ST (U.P.)||Rs. 300|
How to Apply
- The online application form is available on the University website i.e www.gbu.ac.in. Candidates can directly apply from the link given above.
- Click on the link and select the course you wish to apply.
- In order to apply for any course you need to enter/complete the following details:
- Programme Information
- Student’s Information
- Contact Information
- Academics Information
- Center Preference
- Documents Upload
- The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Programmes under “Direct Mode” include: All BA & BA (Hons.); All B.Sc. (Hons.); B.Sc.; BA (H)-MA; B. Arch.* (With Valid NATA score); B.Com. (Hons.); BSW; B.Lib.I.Sc.; MA; M.Sc.; MSW; MURP; and All PG Diploma/Diploma/ Certificate programmes in School of Law, Justice and Governance, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Buddhist Studies and Civilization
Official website: www.gbu.ac.in.