|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Goenka Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted by the GD Goenka group. GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2018 is speculated to be conducted in the month of February 2018. GD Goenka conducts DAT through which candidates can secure admission in courses such as Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (BSc + MSc, Dual Degree) and Master of Science (MSc) programmes.
GD Goenka School of Fashion Design also accepts CEED and NID Entrance Exam scores for admissions. Candidates who are eligible for admission in the design programmes offered at School of Fashion Designing on basis their score in CEED and NID only need to appear for the personal interview round as per the schedule shared with them to secure a seat for admission.
GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2018: Eligibility
Candidates trying to get admission in the UG, as well as PG design programmes offered at GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design, need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria listed by the college.
GD Goenka DAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes
- Candidates who have cleared their 10+2 from CBSE or any other equivalent qualifying examination (in any stream).
- Candidates with an authentic NID Entrance Exam score can also apply for admissions. Such candidates will not have to give GD Goenka DAT but will have to straight away appear for the interview round.
GD Goenka DAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria for PG Programmes
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are about to appear in their qualifying examination which is of a minimum of 3 years full-time duration in streams such as engineering, architecture, design, art or a professional diploma in Design (from NID, CEPT or any equivalent college).
- Candidates can also seek admissions in PG design programmes offered at GD Goenka on the basis of their CEED scores.
GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2018: Application Form
The application form will be available in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website.
- The fees of Rs 1000 for the online form can either be paid online using net banking, credit or debit cards, payment wallets or by submitting a DD or cheque.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website
- The downloaded form will then be needed to be duly filled by the candidate and submitted at the address prescribed in notification.
- The GD Goenka DAT 2018 application form will be accompanied with a Demand Draft.
- A sample of the offline admission form will be updated here as soon as form is issued for students to get an idea about the details that they need to fill in the admission form.
GD Goenka DAT 2018: Admit Card
The admit card for GD Goenka DAT 2018 will be sent to candidates on the email ID registered by them in their application form. Aspirants need to take a clear printout of their GD Goenka DAT 2018 admit card to their exam centre on the test day. As candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
GD Goenka DAT 2018: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of GD Goenka DAT is similar NIFT Entrance Exam, NID DAT etc.GD Goenka DAT 2018 will be of 3 hours duration. The official website informs that the questions in DAT will be aimed to test a candidate’s:
- Observation Power
- Utilisation of form, colour, shapes
- Innovative ways to look at and describe objects and environment
- Imaginative expression, drawing & proportion sense
GD Goenka DAT 2018: Syllabus
The DAT exam tends to test a candidate’s skills. Here are a few skills listed below in the table that the candidate can brush up before appearing for the exam.
GD Goenka DAT 2018: Sample Papers
Sample papers are one of the most demanded practice material for students. It is the ultimate preparation tool for any exam. Hence, we have provided the links for the sample paper available on the official website for the convenience of the candidates. Practicing these question papers would prepare the candidates for the actual exam as they know the types of questions that can be asked in the exam.
Insofar, official details of GD Goenka DAT 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year exam and for reference purpose only. As soon as GD Goenka releases GD Goenka DAT 2018 details, they will be updated here.
GD Goenka DAT Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can check the previous year question paper given below.