Galgotias University has offered admission in many field such as Education, Nursing, Law & Legal Studies, Business Administration, Engineering & Technology, Agriculture etc. Galgotias University is conducting GEEE for admission to engineering (B.Tech) programs. Galgotias University is offering 19 different programmed in the Engineering field. It is an online entrance exam lasting 90 minutes with 90 questions. Get here complete details of GEEE including dates, syllabus, and exam pattern.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination is an online exam for the B.Tech admission. Candidates can check the syllabus of GEEE for appear in the exam and secure better rank for the B.Tech admission. Below you can check the dates related to the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE).
Galgotias University GEEE Eligibility
Candidate should have passed class 12 with 50% marks in PCM. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible before applying. Those who are appearing in class 12 exam and are applying before their class 12 board exam result is announced, must keep in mind that they shall be eligible for admission only if they secure 50% in PCM (physics, chemistry, mathematics) at time of admission. Requisite documents will be needed to prove it also at the time of counselling.
Galgotias University GEEE Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of GEEE is described as follows.
- Mode of Examination: Online Mode
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes.
- Type of question: Objective type (MCQ)
- Language of question paper: English
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking in GEEE
Division of questions and marking scheme is explained as follows.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Galgotias University GEEE Syllabus
Questions in exam will be from state board of higher secondary education and CBSE syllabus. The exact syllabus of GEEE has been released by Galgotias University. Check it here below.
GEEE Syllabus for Physics:
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion,
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
GEEE Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics
- Molecules of Life
GEEE Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequation
- Linear Programming
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiation
- Integration and Differential Equations,
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections
- Statistics and Probability
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
Galgotias University GEEE Sample Papers
Candidates can study all topics given above. They can further practice by solving sample papers given here. The following sample papers are officially published by Galgotias University.
Galgotias University Engineering Courses and Fee Structure
Given below is the information regarding fee strucure in Galgotias University in various engineering programs are given below:
|Courses||Tuition Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, EEE, ECE, EE, Chemical , CS||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.tech in Electrical Engineering||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in CSE with specialization courses||1,70,000||10,000|
About Galgotias University
Galgotias University is situated in Greater Noida. The campus is spread over 52 acres. The institute claims to have 100+ distinguished faculty from top institutions.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0120–4370000 (from 09:00 am-05:00 pm excluding Sundays)
Mobile: +91 95828 47072 (from 09:00 am-08:00 pm excluding Sundays)
Galgotias GEEE 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Galgotias University is one of the best university for B.Tech in Delhi/NCR. Faculties are really good and supportive, placement is good and also campus is nice.
Ans : Students securing 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation. Students securing up to 5000th rank in JEE Mains or students scoring at least 70% tile in CAT or above 700 marks in MAT are benefitted with scholarship
Ans : No, galgotia university conducts entrance examination for admission to various courses
Ans : The university provides 90 minutes for the entrance examination
Ans : students are expected to wear decent and casual clothes at college.
Official website: www.geee.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.