GEEE 2018 will be held on 15th June 2018. Galgotias University is conducting GEEE 2018 for admission to engineering (B.Tech) programs. It is a pencil and paper based test lasting 90 minutes with 30 questions each from physics, chemistry, mathematics. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Galgotias University engineering admission can apply by submitting GEEE 2018 application form between December 14, 2017 to May 31, 2018. Admit card for applicants will be available for download from 7th June 2018 on the same website where online application form is hosted, which is geee.in. Those who appear in the exam can check GEEE 2018 Result on 20th June 2018. Top rank holders are also eligible for scholarship awarded by Galgotias University. Galgotias University holds the engineering entrance exam GEEE on a yearly basis. Get here complete details of GEEE 2018 including dates, application form, admit card, result, syllabus, exam pattern.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 (GEEE 2018) is a pencil and paper based test. Candidates must appear in the exam and secure a rank for B.Tech admission. Important dates related to the exam are as follows.
|Galgotias University will release online application form for GEEE 2018 on|
|Last date to apply is||31 May 2018|
|Candidates who have applied can download admit card from||07 Jun 2018|
|Date of exam||15 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of result||20 Jun 2018|
In-depth information about each event is given in links below. Key details of each topic are also given on this page below.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply in online mode.
- The application form is available from December 14, 2017.
- Galgotias University will release the online application form at geee.in.
- Candidates must fill all details correctly in GEEE 2018 application form and check their correctness before submission.
- Candidates need to also pay the application fee Rs 500. Mode of fee payment include credit card, debit card, net banking, Paytm wallet. This covers the cost of application form, university brochure, and exam fee.
- Applicant must be having relevant original documents.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Eligibility
Candidate should have passed class 12 with 50% marks in PCM.
It is the responsibility of applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible before applying. Those who are appearing in class 12 exam in March / Apr 2018 and are applying before their class 12 board exam result is announced, must keep in mind that they shall be eligible for admission only if they secure 50% in PCM (physics, chemistry, mathematics) at time of admission. Requisite documents will be needed to prove it also at time of counselling.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of GEEE 2018 is described as follows.
Mode: Pen and paper based test.
Duration: 90 minutes.
Type of question: Objective type.
Language of question paper: English
Division of questions and marking scheme is explained as follows.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
There is no negative marking in GEEE 2018.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Syllabus
Questions in exam will be from state board of higher secondary education and CBSE syllabus. The exact syllabus of GEEE 2018 has been released by Galgotias University. Check it here below.
|Physics||Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System|
|Chemistry||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Solid State & States of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition Elements Including Lanthanoides, Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I, Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II, Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III, Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics, Molecules of Life, Polymers|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming, Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination, Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Limit, Continuity and Differentiation, Integration and Differential Equations, Straight Lines and Conic Sections, Statistics and Probability, Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry|
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Sample Papers
Candidates can study all topics given above. They can further practice by solving sample papers given here. The following sample papers are officially published by Galgotias University.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates can download GEEE 2018 admit card from official website geee.in.
- The date of availability of admit card is 7th June 2018. As can be seen, it is one week after online application form submission closes.
- It is the responsibility of applicant to visit the official website on the assigned date and download their admit card.
- Galgotias University will release admit card for all candidates who will have submitted online application form on time in the correct manner. Also they should have paid application fees.
- The admit card will contain several details about the test taker as well as the test. Most importantly candidates should note the exam center.
- Candidates may undertake to visit the exam center once before exam to ascertain its location so as to reach it on time on day of exam.
Galgotias University GEEE 2018 Result
- Exactly five days after the exam, Galgotias University will announce GEEE 2018 Result.
- GEEE 2018 Result will be announced on 20th June 2018. As per the official schedule, the time of result announcement is not yet specified.
- Candidates can check the official website to check result.
- Candidates can download result score card / mark sheet / rank card, whichever is provided.
- It is expected that the login credentials generated at time application form, or roll number given in admit card will be used to check result.
Galgotias University Engineering Courses and Fee Structure
|Program||Course||Specialization||Duration||Tuition Fee (PA)||Exam Fee (PA)|
|B.Tech / B.Tech Hons||Civil Engg||–||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engg|
|Electronics and Communication Engg|
|Computer Science Engg|
|ECE||Internet of Things||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech Hons||Computer Science & Engineering||Cloud Computing & Virtualization||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|Open Source Software & Open Standards|
|Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|Internet of Things & Intelligent System|
|Cyber Security & Forensic|
|Cloud Technology & Information Security|
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning|
|Graphics & Gaming|
|Integrated B. Tech with MBA||B.Tech in CSE + MBA||–||5 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech in Auto Engineering + MBA|
|B.Tech in ME + MBA|
|B.Tech in CE + MBA|
|B.Tech in Chemical Engineering + MBA|
|B.Tech in ECE + MBA|
|B.Tech in EE + MBA|
|B.Tech in EEE + MBA|
|Integrated B.Tech with M.Tech||B.Tech + M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering||–||5 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech + M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
Official website of Galgotias University GEEE 2018 is www.geee.in.
About Galgotias University
Galgotias University is situated in Greater Noida. The campus is spread over 52 acres. The institute claims to have 100+ distinguished faculty from top institutions.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0120–4370000 (from 09:00 am-05:00 pm excluding Sundays)
Mobile: +91 95828 47072 (from 09:00 am-08:00 pm excluding Sundays)