GEEE 2020 Sample Paper – Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam (GEEE) 2020 sample papers come to the rescue of the students who want to appear for the exam. The sample papers can be solved to have a roundabout idea of the exam beforehand. It helps students in understanding the type of questions and level of difficulty of a particular exam. GEEE is conducted to offer admission to students in various B.Tech programmes and its specializations at Galgotias University. The exam is of one and a half hour duration. For more information about GEEE 2020 sample paper like its significance, how to use etc can be checked from this page.
GEEE Sample paper 2020
The sample papers are available for the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics and candidates can download it from the official website of the university. For more information about GEEE Sample Paper 2020, check the information given here.
GEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for GEEE 2020.
- Type of questions: The question paper for GEEE consists of multiple-choice questions
- Duration: The total time given to students for solving the paper is 90 minutes
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English language only
- Total no. of questions: There are 90 questions in total
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking. 01 marks will be awarded for the correct answers.
Distribution of questions
GEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Besides knowing the syllabus, books and exam pattern, it is the responsibility of the test-takers to follow some tricks and tips to score well in the examination. Check the expert tips given below for GEEE 2020.
- Stick to the syllabus: Make sure the syllabus is checked properly before starting the preparation for exam, See the important topics and chapters and plan out your time table accordingly.
- Purchase good study material: As GEE consists of the questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, so pick those books which are trustworthy and have concepts clearly depicted.
- Prepare a time table: Preparation for any exam requires a proper and strict time table to be followed. So, analyze which topics / subjects has to be picked first and which last. Follow the same time table till the day of examination.
- Watch youtube videos: If any concept is not clear, use the social media and watch the video on the particular topic and clear your doubts.
- Understand the concepts: GEE consists the questions from the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics, so make sure to understand the concept behind every problem.
- Revise: Make it a habit to revise each and every topic you studied earlier daily. Revision is the best key to success so make the most of it.
GEEE 2020 Important Books
Here is the list of books candidate can take help from and clear the concepts:
|Class 12 Physics Part 1||Buy Here|
|Class 12 Physics Part 2||Buy Here|
|Class 12 Chemistry Part 1||Buy Here|
|Class 12 Chemistry Part 2||Buy Here|
|15 Sample Question Papers Mathematics|
Class 12th CBSE
|Class 12 Mathematics Part 1||Buy Here|
|Class 12 Mathematics Part 2||Buy Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions|
PHYSICS class 12th
|Class 11 Physics Part 1||Buy Here|
|Class 11 Physics Part 2||Buy here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R D Sharma
|Class 11 Chemistry Part 1||Buy here|
|Class 11 Chemistry Part 2||Buy here|
|NCERT Solutions Mathematics 12th||Buy Here|
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12||Buy Here|
Significance of GEEE 2020 Sample Paper
There are many uses of the sample papers and candidates can be benefited from it. The core use of the sample paper is that it gives an idea to the test-takers how paper is framed. Other uses of GEEE 2020 sample papers are given here.
- It can be used to have an idea about how examination is conducted and what are the type of questions that come in the exam.
- It increases the speed and accuracy of candidates while they are solving the questions. This in turn, helps them to perform better in the actual examination.
- Practice makes the man better so, practicing from the sample papers gives them to gain confidence to appear in the exam. It basically undermines their fear of examination.
- By solving the sample papers the candidates get in the habit of solving the questions in less time and this in turn, helps them to score better in the exam.
About GEEE 2020
Galgotias Engineeering Entrance Exam (GEEE) is conducted for the students who want to take admission in B.Tech programmes. GEEE is conducted by Galgotias University, situated at Uttar Pradesh. The exam is of 90 minutes duration and consists of multiple choice questions from the subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics. Each section consists of 30 questions in total.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.