GLAT 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Geeta Institute of Law release the notification for GLAT 2020 on the official website. So those candidates who are preparing for GLAT 2020 must check the syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be familiar with the syllabus and level of exam. Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) is conducted to grant admission in B.A. LL.B / B.B.A L.L.B, L.L.B and L.L.M courses. Multiple choice questions of one mark each will be asked in the exam. No mark will be deducted for incorrect answers. Candidates can get more information about GLAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern from this page.
GLAT 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Paper is consist of 100 multiple choice question from 4 sections. Candidates should be updated with current affairs for General Knowledege. Candidates can check the GLAT 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern as given below.
GLAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must know about the syllabus in order to qualify the GLAT 2020 exam. Given below is the syllabus on the basis of previous year covering some important topics.
- General knowledge and current affairs: Constitution, Social studies, Science and technology,Physical geography, Indian and world geography, Awards and honors, Everyday science, etc.
- English: Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence correction, Error detection in given sentences, One word substitution, Fill in the blanks, Grammar (preposition, etc), etc.
- Reasoning: Odd one out, calendars, letter series, symbols and notions, coding and decoding, number series, Venn diagram, linear, circular and grid arrangements, distribution, etc.
- Legal aptitude and legal awareness: Indian contract act, Law of torts, Legal maxims, Indian penal code, Indian constitution, Legal fundamentals and terms, Family law, Important landmarks, supreme court judgments, etc.
GLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know abou the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Given below is the exam pattern for GLAT 2020:
Medium of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
Number of Questions: Paper is consist of 100 questions.
Marking Scheme: Candidate will get one mark for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Number of Sections: Paper is consist of 4 sections i.e.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness
Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Candidates can check the distribution of question and marks from the given below table:
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks per Section|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25 marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness||30||30 marks|
GLAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the mentioned below tips to start their preparation. It helps the aspirats to boost their preparation. Check mentioned below tips of GLAT 2020 Preparation:
- Firstly, candidates have to make a strategy according to the syllabus and difficulty level of the exam.
- Solve previous year question papers. Candidates can download and solve previous year question paper to increase accuracy. Candidates will be able to know about the changing pattern of the exam from the question papers.
- Attempt mock tests to increase accuracy and check the ability to attempt the test. Candidates can get knowledge about the level of exam from the mock tests.
- Do not stick to one question because it takes more time to solve one question. Make a not for that question and solve it after solving the complete exercise.
- Make notes for last-minute revision. You can use those notes on the day of exam. Revise each and every topic at least twice.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2020
Geeta Law Admission Test is a national level exam conducted by Geeta Group of Institution in offline mode in the various cities of India to grant admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB Courses. Candidates have to register themselves online for this test and pay the requisite fee. Candidates who have passed their 12th with an aggregate of 45% are eligible for this test. Admit cards will be issued to those candidates who have filled the application form successfully.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.