|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
GSIB Entrance Test also referred to as Gitam School of International Business conducts a common entrance test, for admissions to its flagship management programmes. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GSIB Entrance Test (if applicable) or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in the competitive exam and GD/PI performance.
The GSIB Entrance Test will be compulsory for those candidates who have not taken CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT, while will be optional for those who have qualified in any of the competitive exams. GSIB offers two-year full-time programmes, viz., MBA(International Business), MBA(International Banking & Finance), MBA(Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management) and one year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics-PGDBA, (Jointly designed and offered by IBM).
GSIB Entrance Test 2018 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||FIrst week of June 2018|
|Last Date for submission of applications||Fourth week of June 2018|
|GSIB Entrance Test – 2018, GD & PI||Fourth week of June 2018|
GET or GSIB Entrance Test 2018 will be held for admissions to the following management courses:
- MBA-International Business (IB)
- MBA-International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- MBA-Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics-PGDBA
GSIB Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Those candidates whose final year examination result is awaiting are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will have to submit proof of Graduation, until then their admission will be ‘provisional’.
- The candidates must also possess one of these: Valid test scores in CAT/XAT/MAT GET(GSIB Entrance Test)/ GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDBA
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering/Technology, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, and Certified Financial Analyst with Second class or equivalent grade.
- Those whose result is awaiting may also apply. However, if the proof of graduation / Post graduation in Second class or equivalent grade is not submitted by the specified time, their admission will be automatically cancelled without the refund of fee.
GSIB Entrance Test 2018 Application Form
Interested aspirants can apply through an online application form that will be available on the official website www.gsib.org. The registration process will probably begin in the month of November 2017 and the written test shall be conducted in the last week of January 2018. The exact dates will be announced later this year.
Here are the instructions to fill the application form:
- Log on to the official website and go to the admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up all the details in the form.
- The candidates must remember, they need to fill every field that is marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will be rejected immediately
- The duly filled form should carry valid information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of admission process
- Upload your picture
|Documents to be uploaded||File size||File Type|
|Photograph||Less than 1MB||png, gif, jpg, jpeg|
Payment of application fee of Rs 1000 can be done through Demand Draft (DD).
For making payment through Demand Draft, the application form has to be downloaded from the official website and submitted duly filled-in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000.
Application Process for PGBA program
The application can be submitted “on line” by visiting our website www.gsib.org. The application form can also be downloaded from the school’s website at www.gsib.org and to be submitted duly filled-in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
Other documents to be submitted along with Downloaded GSIB Application Form 2018
Photostat copies of the following certificates must be enclosed:
- Provisional Certificates / Original Degrees of qualifying examinations.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- (10+2) Mark Sheet and Pass certificate
- Statement of marks in qualifying examinations.
- Demand Draft
GSIB 2018 Examination Pattern
GET is a Multiple Choice Question test of duration 2 hours. The question paper of the test carries 120 questions from three sections. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The questions will be from these sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logic and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
Aspiring candidates who will be appearing for GET 2018 must prepare for the exam on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT syllabus of the above-mentioned subjects.
Test Centres for GSIB Entrance Exam 2018
Note: Please mention 3 centers of your choice, in order of preference, for appearing in GSIB Entrance Exam 2018.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit card for GISB Entrance Exam will be issued by GITAM University on its official website. Candidates who will fill and submit the duly completed application forms will be issued admit card. The admit card/ hall ticket for the entrance exam shall be available few weeks before the commencement of examination. The admit card will contain details of the test centre, date and time of the test. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards in order to appear for the entrance test. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card. The admit card is an important verification document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Call Letter
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GET or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in competitive exam and GD/PI performance. Each shortlisted candidate can download their call letter by entering their email ID and Date of Birth. With this call letter the candidate is allowed to attend for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The call letter will contain details of the date, venue and time slot for GD/PI.
The call letter is different from admit card/ hall ticket. The admit card is issued for the entrance test whereas the call letter will be issued to the candidates who will be selected based on the marks in the competitive exam or GET 2018.
GSIB Entrance Exam Admission Procedure
For MBA Programs
Admission process shall include GET (if applicable) and Group Discussion / Personal Interview
For PGDBA Program
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their aggregate scores in Valid test scores in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests and PGDBA-Entrance Test (multiple choice types) and Personal Interview (PI). Also due weightage will be given to the candidates with good academic record and relevant industry experience.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2018 Result
The result of GET 2018 will be declared on the official website of GITAM University. The result will contain the following details like the applicant’s application number, name and the course they applied for.
Seats in GITAM University
|Name of the Course||Seat Intake|