GSIB GET 2019 is the entrance exam conducted by GITAM School of International Business, GITAM University, for admission to MBA program. GSIB also conducts BET 2019 which is for admission to 1-yr PGDBA. GSIB is located in Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. GITAM School of International Business accepts scores of CAT 2018, XAT 2019, MAT (Sep 2018, Dec 2018, Feb 2019, May 2019), GMAT, CMAT. But if a candidate who wants admission in GSIB has not appeared in any of these exams or has not done well, then he/she can appear in GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2019. Get here complete details of GSIB GET 2019 such as dates, application form, admit card / hall ticket, result.
GSIB GET 2019
The admit card, result for GSIB Entrance test 2019 will be released online. Admission process may include test (if applicable) and GD/PI which will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram / Bengaluru / Chennai / Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam / Bhubaneswar / Raipur / Ranchi /Patna / Kolkata / Guwahati / Lucknow / Delhi / Mumbai.
GET or GSIB Entrance Test 2019 will be held for admissions to the following management courses:
- MBA-International Business (IB)
- MBA-International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- MBA-Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics) (One Year Full Time Programme) *Extendable to Modular MBA (Business Analytics) as off-campus programme
|Last Date for submission of applications||18 Feb 2019|
|Admission Test & Interview||24 Feb 2019|
|Result||28 Feb 2019|
GSIB Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduate (after 10+2) from a recognized University with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA. Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by September 2019.
- Mathematics / Statistics / Commerce / ComputerApplication / Economics / Business Administration / Engineering / Technology at Under Graduate level or Post Graduate level is compulsory for admission into PGDBA.
- Valid test scores in CAT- 2018 / XAT-2019 / MAT – (Sep-2018, Dec-2018, Feb-2019 and May-2019) / GET’19 (GSIB Entrance Test 2019) / NMAT/GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
GSIB Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
The application will be submitted “online” by visiting our website: www.gsib.gitam.edu.While submitting the online application, online payment mode is available to remit the application fee of Rs.1, 000/- or Rs.1, 500/- whichever is applicable. Soft copies of necessary documents need to be uploaded along with online application. Alternatively, the application will also be available to be downloaded from the School’s website www.gsib.gitam.edu and submitted duly filled in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000/- or 1, 500/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
Here are the instructions to fill the application form:
- Log on to the official website and go to the admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up all the details in the form.
- The candidates must remember, they need to fill every field that is marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will be rejected immediately
- The duly filled form should carry valid information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of admission process
- Upload your picture
Other documents to be submitted along with Downloaded GSIB Application Form 2019:
Photostat copies of the following certificateThiruvananthapuram / Bengaluru / Chennai / Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam / Bhubaneswar / Raipur / Ranchi /Patna / Kolkata / Guwahati / Lucknow / Delhi / Mumbai.s must be enclosed:
- Provisional Certificates / Original Degrees of qualifying examinations.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- (10+2) Mark Sheet and Pass certificate
- Statement of marks in qualifying examinations.
- Demand Draft
GSIB GET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit card for GSIB Entrance Test will be issued by GITAM University on its official website. Candidates who will fill and submit the duly completed application form will be issued admit card. The admit card / hall ticket for the entrance exam will be available once the exam will be conducted. The admit card contains details of the test center, date and time of the test. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards in order to appear for the entrance test. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card. The admit card is an important verification document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
GSIB 2019 Examination Pattern
GET is a Multiple Choice Question test of duration 2 hours. The question paper of the test carries 120 questions from three sections. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The questions will be from these sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logic and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
Aspiring candidates who will be appearing for GET 2019 must prepare for the exam on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT syllabus of the above-mentioned subjects.
- Click Here to view the sample paper of GSIB Entrance Exam 2019 (GET).
GSIB 2019 Test Center
Candidates can check the Following test center for GSIB entrance exam 2019.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The result of GET 2019 will be declared on the official website of GITAM University. The result will contain the following details like the applicant’s application number, name and the course they applied for.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2019 Call Letter
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GET or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in competitive exam and GD/PI performance. Each shortlisted candidate can download their call letter by entering their email ID and Date of Birth. With this call letter the candidate is allowed to attend for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The call letter will contain details of the date, venue and time slot for GD/PI.
The call letter is different from admit card/ hall ticket. The admit card will be issued for the entrance test whereas the call letter will be issued to the candidates who will be selected based on the marks in the competitive exam or GET 2019.
GSIB Admission Procedure
For MBA Programs
Admission process shall include GET (if applicable) and Group Discussion / Personal Interview
For PGDBA Program
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their aggregate scores in in CAT- 2018 / XAT- 2019 / MAT – (Sep-2018, Dec-2018, Feb-2019 and May-2018) /NMAT/GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests/ Business Analytics Entrance Test (BET – 2019) (multiple choice types) and Personal Interview (PI).
Official Website: www.gsib.gitam.edu
For more information about GSIB Entrance Test 2019 follow Information Brochure.