GSIB GET 2021 is the entrance exam conducted by GITAM School of International Business, GITAM University, for admission to the MBA program. GSIB also conducts GET 2021 which is for admission to 1-yr PGDBA. GSIB is located in Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. GITAM School of International Business accepts scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT. But if a candidate who wants admission in GSIB has not appeared in any of these exams or has not done well, then he/she can appear in GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2021 or GSIB Admission Test (GAT) 2021. Get here complete details of GSIB GET 2021 such as dates, application form, admit card/hall ticket, result.
GSIB GET 2021
The admit card, result for GSIB Entrance test 2021 is released online. Admission process may include test (if applicable) and GD/PI which is conducted at Thiruvananthapuram/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Visakhapatnam/ Bhubaneswar/ Raipur/ Ranchi/ Patna/ Kolkata/ Guwahati/ Lucknow/ Delhi/ Mumbai.
GET or GSIB Entrance Test 2021 is held for admissions to the following management courses:
- MBA- Master of Business Administration
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics) (One Year Full-Time Programme) *Extendable to Modular MBA (Business Analytics) as off-campus program
|Last Date for submission of applications for MBA||to be announced|
GSIB Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a bachelors degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline. The UG degree should entail a minimum of 3 years of study.
- Students in their final year are also eligible to apply, provided the candidate can furbish their pass certificate with the minimum cut-off by August 2020.
- Candidates can apply by clearing GET 2021 or obtaining following Test scores through
- CAT: 50 percentile and above.
- XAT: 50 percentile and above
- MAT: 70 percentile and above
- NMAT: 140 score and above
- GMAT: 500 score and above
- CMAT: 150 score and above.
GSIB Admission Test 2021 Application Form
The application form is submitted “online” by visiting our website: http://www.gsib.gitam.edu. While submitting the online application, online payment mode is available to remit the application fee of Rs. 800/- is applicable.
Here are the instructions to fill the application form:
- Log on to the official website and go to the admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up all the details in the form.
- The candidates must remember, they need to fill every field that is marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will be rejected immediately
- The duly filled form should carry valid information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of the admission process
- Upload your picture
Other documents to be submitted along with Downloaded GSIB Application Form 2021:
Photostat copies of the following certificate must be enclosed:
- Provisional Certificates / Original Degrees of qualifying examinations.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- (10+2) Mark Sheet and Pass certificate
- Statement of marks in qualifying examinations.
- Demand Draft
GSIB GET 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit card for GSIB Entrance Test is issued by GITAM University on its official website. The admit card/hall ticket for the entrance exam is available once the exam is conducted. The admit card contains details of the test center, date and time of the test. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards in order to appear for the entrance test. No candidate is allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card. The admit card is an important verification document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
GSIB 2021 Examination Pattern
GET is a Multiple Choice Question test of duration 2 hours. The question paper of the test carries 120 questions from four sections. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The questions will be from these sections:
|GET’21 for MBA (2021-23)/PGDBA (2021-22) Duration: 2 hrs.|
|Logic & Data Interpretation||40||40|
|International Business (IB) / Business-General Knowledge||10||10|
Aspiring candidates who will be appearing for GET 2021 must prepare for the exam on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT syllabus of the above-mentioned subjects.
- Click Here to view the sample paper of the GSIB Entrance Exam 2019 (GET).
GSIB 2021 Test Center
Candidates can check the Following test center for the GSIB entrance exam 2021.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2021 Result
The result of GET 2021 are declared on the official website of GITAM University. The result contains the following details like the applicant’s application number, name and the course they applied for.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2021 Call Letter
Candidates are selected on the basis of their GET or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds. The final selection is made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in competitive exam and GD/PI performance. Each shortlisted candidate can download their call letter by entering their email ID and Date of Birth. With this call letter, the candidate is allowed to attend for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The call letter contains details of the date, venue and time slot for GD/PI.
The call letter is different from the admit card/ hall ticket. The admit card is issued for the entrance test whereas the call letter is issued to the candidates who are selected based on the marks in the competitive exam or GET 2020.
GSIB Admission Procedure
For MBA Programs
Admission process shall include GAT (if applicable) and Group Discussion / Personal Interview
For PGDBA Program
The candidates are selected on the basis of their aggregate scores in CAT / XAT / MAT/ NMAT / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests/ Business Analytics Entrance Test (BET – 2020) (multiple choice types) and Personal Interview (PI).
Official Website: www.gsib.gitam.edu
For more information about GSIB Entrance Test 2021 follow Information Brochure for reference purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.