GSIB GET 2020 is the entrance exam conducted by GITAM School of International Business, GITAM University, for admission to the MBA program. GSIB also conducts BET 2020 which is for admission to 1-yr PGDBA. GSIB is located in Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. GITAM School of International Business accepts scores of CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT. But if a candidate who wants admission in GSIB has not appeared in any of these exams or has not done well, then he/she can appear in GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2020. Get here complete details of GSIB GET 2020 such as dates, application form, admit card/hall ticket, result.
GSIB GET 2020
The admit card, result for GSIB Entrance test 2020 is released online. Admission process may include test (if applicable) and GD/PI which is conducted at Thiruvananthapuram/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Visakhapatnam/ Bhubaneswar/ Raipur/ Ranchi/ Patna/ Kolkata/ Guwahati/ Lucknow/ Delhi/ Mumbai.
GET or GSIB Entrance Test 2020 is held for admissions to the following management courses:
- MBA-International Business (IB)
- MBA-International Banking and Finance (IBF)
- MBA-Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM)
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics) (One Year Full-Time Programme) *Extendable to Modular MBA (Business Analytics) as off-campus program
|Last Date for submission of applications||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Admission Test & Interview||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Result||First week of Mar 2020|
|For Round II|
|Last Date for submission of applications||First week of Apr 2020|
|GSIB Entrance test, GD/PI||First week of Apr 2020|
|Result||Second week of Apr 2020|
|For Round III|
|Last Date for submission of applications||Second week of May 2020|
|GSIB Entrance Test, GD/PI||Second week of May 2020|
|Result||To be Announced|
|For Round IV|
|Last Date for submission of applications||First week of May 2020|
|GSIB Entrance test, GD/PI||Second week of May 2020|
|Result||Third week of May 2020|
|For Round V|
|Last Date for submission of applications||Last week of Jun 2020|
|GSIB Entrance test, GD/PI||Last week of Jun 2020|
GSIB Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduate (after 10+2) from a recognized University with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA. Those awaiting results of Final Year Degree examinations may also apply. However, if proof of graduation is not submitted by September 2020.
- Mathematics / Statistics / Commerce / ComputerApplication / Economics / Business Administration / Engineering / Technology at Under Graduate level or Post Graduate level is compulsory for admission into PGDBA.
- Candidates can apply by clearing GET 2020 or obtaining following Test scores through
- CAT: 50 percentile and above.
- XAT: 50 percentile and above
- MAT: 70 percentile and above
- NMAT: 140 score and above
- GMAT: 500 score and above
- CMAT: 150 score and above.
GSIB Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
The application form is submitted “online” by visiting our website: www.gsib.gitam.edu.While submitting the online application, online payment mode is available to remit the application fee of Rs.1, 000/- or Rs.1, 500/- whichever is applicable. Soft copies of necessary documents need to be uploaded along with online application. Alternatively, the application will also be available to be downloaded from the School’s website www.gsib.gitam.edu and submitted duly filled in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000/- or 1, 500/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
Here are the instructions to fill the application form:
- Log on to the official website and go to the admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up all the details in the form.
- The candidates must remember, they need to fill every field that is marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will be rejected immediately
- The duly filled form should carry valid information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of the admission process
- Upload your picture
Other documents to be submitted along with Downloaded GSIB Application Form 2020:
Photostat copies of the following certificate must be enclosed:
- Provisional Certificates / Original Degrees of qualifying examinations.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- (10+2) Mark Sheet and Pass certificate
- Statement of marks in qualifying examinations.
- Demand Draft
GSIB GET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The admit card for GSIB Entrance Test is issued by GITAM University on its official website. The admit card/hall ticket for the entrance exam is available once the exam is conducted. The admit card contains details of the test center, date and time of the test. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit cards in order to appear for the entrance test. No candidate is allowed to sit for the examination without an admit card. The admit card is an important verification document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
GSIB 2020 Examination Pattern
GET is a Multiple Choice Question test of duration 2 hours. The question paper of the test carries 120 questions from four sections. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
The questions will be from these sections:
|GET’19 for MBA (2020-22)/PGDBA (2020-21) Duration: 2 hrs.|
|Logic & Data Interpretation||40||40|
|International Business (IB) / Business-General Knowledge||10||10|
Aspiring candidates who will be appearing for GET 2020 must prepare for the exam on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT syllabus of the above-mentioned subjects.
- Click Here to view the sample paper of the GSIB Entrance Exam 2019 (GET).
GSIB 2020 Test Center
Candidates can check the Following test center for the GSIB entrance exam 2020.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result of GET 2020 are declared on the official website of GITAM University. The result contains the following details like the applicant’s application number, name and the course they applied for.
GSIB Entrance Exam 2020 Call Letter
Candidates are selected on the basis of their GET or CAT/XAT/MAT score for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) rounds. The final selection is made on the basis of the candidate’s best score in competitive exam and GD/PI performance. Each shortlisted candidate can download their call letter by entering their email ID and Date of Birth. With this call letter, the candidate is allowed to attend for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The call letter contains details of the date, venue and time slot for GD/PI.
The call letter is different from the admit card/ hall ticket. The admit card is issued for the entrance test whereas the call letter is issued to the candidates who are selected based on the marks in the competitive exam or GET 2020.
GSIB Admission Procedure
For MBA Programs
Admission process shall include GET (if applicable) and Group Discussion / Personal Interview
For PGDBA Program
The candidates are selected on the basis of their aggregate scores in CAT / XAT / MAT/ NMAT / GMAT / CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests/ Business Analytics Entrance Test (BET – 2020) (multiple choice types) and Personal Interview (PI).
Official Website: www.gsib.gitam.edu
For more information about GSIB Entrance Test 2020 follow Information Brochure for reference purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.