Gulzar Group of Institutes (GGI) Ludhiana : GGI is committed to Excellence in education, overall development of its students and provide an environment that stimulates passion and curiosity to learn and grow. Gulzar Group of Institutes accepts admission applications to a wide variety of technologically focused diploma’s, bachelor’s, and master’s Programme. Each year , Gulzar Group of Institutes attracts thousands of applications from prospective students , but admission is given only to meritorious , brilliant and outstanding students as the minimum eligibility criteria set by Gulzar Group of Institutes is among the highest in the Country and allows only the brightest students to have the privilege of taking admission in this reputed college.
Gulzar Group of Institutes Courses Offered, Duration
(I) Engineering and Technology Courses –
|B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Electronics & Electrical Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. in Automation & Robotics||4 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering||3 Years|
(II) Undergraduate Management Courses –
|Bachelor in Computer Applications||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Business Administration||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Commerce(Professional)||3 Years|
(III) Postgraduate Courses –
|Master in Business Administration||2 Years|
|Master in Information Technology||2 Years|
Counselling Schedule for Admission in BBA/ BCA/ B.Com (P), M.Sc. IT and BCA (LEET)
Counselling Procedure For Admission in BBA/ BCA/ B.Com (P), M.Sc. IT and BCA (LEET)
Gulzar School of Management, Khanna, Ludhiana will conduct offline counseling for admission to 1st year of BBA/BCA/B. Com (P), M. Sc. IT and BCA (LEET) as per instruction of I K G PTU, Jalandhar vide letter no IKGPTU/REG/N/1576 dated 23/05/2016, based on marks obtained in qualifying exam, as applicable, during Admission Session 2016- 17 through two rounds of counseling. The detailed procedure is as under:-
Guidelines For Filling Registration Form
- Student can download registration/application form from ggi.ac.in.
- Student must fill all personal details like Student Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and Date of Birth as per Matriculation certificate.
- Before proceeding to register yourself for counseling you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each Reserve category and General category. Please fill correct category in which you seek to take admission.
- Please enter your correct correspondence address, Mobile number and email address for further correspondence.\
- Student should fill their qualifying exam details correctly.
- Select your state of eligibility carefully as you will only be allowed to participate either in Punjab (85% Quota) or other state (15% Quota).
Preparation of Merit list
- There will be common merit lists for General and reserved categories candidates.
- The rank of the candidates in the merit list will be in accordance with following criteria:
- Candidate securing higher aggregate percentage marks in the qualifying examinations shall rank higher in order of merit.
- In case of tie in above, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
On the date of result declaration, result will be displayed on college website (www.ggi.ac.in).
Note: The allotment of seat is purely provisional and subject to verification of original certificates by I K G PTU at suitable future date decided by university and payment of college fee at the time of reporting in institute.)
Reporting in the Institute
Candidates are required to report to college within the specified period (as per the Counseling schedule) along with the documents/ testimonials/ certificate and pay college fee. If a candidate does not report within the specified period, their allotted seats shall be cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the seat, whatsoever. It is in the interest of the candidates to report at the earliest in the college.
Participation in 2nd Round
The Candidates falling under 85% Punjab quota and 15% Other States quota, irrespective of whether they have been allotted a seat or not allotted seat or could not join the college or could not participate in the earlier round can participate in the subsequent round of counseling.