GGU Application Form 2020 – The application form for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) VRET is over now. The last date to fill the application form for GGU VRET 2020 was on January 24, 2020. Eligible candidates are asked to submit their application forms before the last date. Before submitting application forms read the instructions carefully. Mere appearance in the VET / VRET or inclusion of name in the merit list does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to a course unless he/she fulfils the prescribed eligibility conditions for that course. Candidates are required to pay off a specified amount of application fee. To get more details about GGU Application Form 2020 visit this page regularly.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for GGU VRET 2020 is over now.
GGU Application Form 2020
Application Form for GGU Admission 2020 releases in online mode on the official website of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. The candidates are required to read prospectus carefully before filling up the application form. They must ensure that they full fill all the eligibility criteria against the course for which they are going to apply.
|GGU Entrance Exam/ Admission||Application Form last date||Application Link|
|GGU VET||To be announced||Click Here for GGU VET Application Form 2020|
|GGU VRET||24 Jan 2020||Over!|
GGU 2020 Application Fee
VRET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates appearing in VRET or VRET (Exempted Category) shall have to pay the following fee given below.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates should have to pay through online mode only during the process of registration.
VET 2020 Application Fee
The given application fee for VET 2020 is based on previous year.
- For GEN, OBC and EWS Category – Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.250/- + Bank Charges
How to apply GGU Application Form 2020?
On the basis of previous year record there will be two modes of submission of application forms i.e. ONLINE and OFFLINE for Indian Nationals. For Foreign Nationals policy of admission is attached separately.
- A candidate may submit his/her application form online by visiting university website http://www.ggu.ac.in and by clicking on the link “Online/Offline Application.
- While visiting the university website ggu.ac.in link admissions, click Online Application Form/New Registration.
- Fill up the information required and choose options for payment mode online.
- After making payment and final submission, candidate may take a print out of application form and retain it with themself for future purposes.
- There is no need to send the print out of online application form to Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.
- Candidates may collect their application form offline by downloading and taking a printout of application form which is available in the University website ggu.ac.in or at University Counter on or before prescribed date.
- Fill up all the necessary information required and send the application form accompanied with DD/Online payment receipt of requisite fee in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya payable at Bilaspur (CG), caste certificate, if any and self attested photocopies of mark-sheets, certificates of educational qualifications and caste certificate, if any to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009 through Speed/Registered Post/Courier/Ordinary post.
- Visit the official website ggu.ac.in or ggv.ac.in/spa
- Select on the link – VRET Online Admission Form.
- Be ready with the following information before starting online submission. a. Scanned Photo in .JPG format (Width 3.5 cm, height 4.5 cm) with the size 10 kb – 50 kb. b. Scanned Signature in .JPG format (Width 3.5 cm, height 1.5 cm) with the size 10 kb – 50 kb.
- Select New Registration or Online Application Form link for online submission of application forms.
- During registratio select the Options VRET or VRET Exempted Category as per your choice initially. You will be unable to change the options at a later stage.
- After registration your User Id and Password (Date of Birth) generated will be display on your screen and the same will be sent to you through SMS on your registered mobile number. Please note-down your user ID and password (date of birth as entered by you).
- Fill the asked details and check all the details before making payment.
- After payment download your payment receipt.
- Take a printout of your application form and keep it with you for future use.
GGU Admit Card 2020
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur releases the admit card for GGU VET and GGU VRET as per schedule. Only those candidates who register themselves before the last date of the application form are eligible to download their admit card the official website i.e ggv.ac.in. It is releases in online mode only. Candidates who fail to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam are not be allowed to appear in the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.