|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
GGU VET Application Form 2018 will be issued by the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur. The registration forms will be available in both online and offline modes. Candidates who wish to get admission in the varied courses offered by Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur they need to appear for the GGU VET entrance exam. Registration for the exam can be done through the application forms which is expected to be made available in the 4th week of March 2018. It is expected that the candidates can last register themselves till the 4th week of April. This entrance test is conducted annually by the university to grant admission to eligible candidates in the UG & PG courses offered by the university. It is expected that the GGU VET 2018 will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2018.
It is advised that the candidates go through the information brochure carefully and ensure that they fulfill the criterias laid down by the university before they register themselves for the exam. You can get complete information about the GGU VET Application Form 2018 on this page below.
GGU VET Application Form 2018
The entrance exam for GGU will be conducted in both Hindi and English medium for majority of the courses. However, the admission test for undergraduate courses in Forestry & Pharmacy and also various science stream courses will be conducted in English medium. Please refer to the table below to get a complete idea about the various events and their expected schedules for the GGU VET exam.
|Commencement Of Registration Process||4th week Of March 2018|
|Closing date of online submission of Application forms||4th week Of April 2018|
|Last date to purchase the form from the university counter||4th week Of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving the offline application forms||1st week of May 2018|
|Issue of Admit cards||2nd week of May 2018|
|GGU VET 2018||3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling (For VET)||4th week Of July 2018|
|Last date of Admission (For VET )||2nd week of July 2018|
Application form: GGU VET Application Form 2018 will be availabel at http://www.ggu.ac.in/
Online Filing Of GGU VET Application Form 2018
Candidates can register themselves online through the official website i.e. www.ggu.ac.in. We have listed the stepwise registration process for your reference. This will help you in filing the online application form for GGU VET 2018.
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.ggu.ac.in.
- Then, search and locate the – VET Admission 2018-19 option and click on the link.
- Click New Registration or Online Application Form link.
- Now you will have to fill in the required information and submit it. This step is like a registration step.
- Once, you have submitted the details Your User Id will be displayed on your screen please note down your user id somewhere safe and the same will be sent to you through SMS on your register mobile number.
- You will now have to login to the candidate login page this can be done by entering your login id and your date of birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Now you will be required to fill in your personal information once, you have provided the information you will have to click on the NEXT Button.
- Now you can pay your application fees through the online mode. Once, you have paid the application fees an online fees receipt will be generated. Please download your payment receipt.
- Now you will be directed to the step where you will be required to fill in all your Educational Qualifications.
- You will have to Select your exam center
- If, you have opted for paying your application fees in the offline mode then, you will have to select your mode of payment.
- Now, click on the declaration check box and submit button for final submission.
- In Next step, take a printout of your application form and submit it at the university office.
Offline Filing Of GGU VET Application Form 2018
Candidates can also download the GGU VET 2018 application form from the official university portal by downloading and taking a printout of application form or by purchasing it from University Counter. After filing the application forms candidates will have to submit the hard copy of the printout to the university.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted With the GGU VET Application Form 2018
Here is the list of documents that the applicants need to submit with their application forms.
- Original bank draft / Challan Copy/Transaction slip ( as the case may be) (University copy).
- Self-attested Caste Certificate.
- Category certificate
- Photocopies of mark-sheets
For candidates applying for admission in the Department of Physical Education. They need to submit the self attested copy of participation certificate in the game and also a sheet indicating their choice of skill test.
Fees and Mode Of Payment For GGU VET Application Form 2018
The application fees can be paid through online and offline modes. Candidates belonging to the general category and OBC need to pay Rs 400 + bank charges whereas reserved category candidates need to pay Rs 200 + Bank Charges. The application fees when paid in the offline mode then, the fees for the general category and OBC candidates is Rs 500 and Rs 300 for the reserved category students.
Reasons Of Rejection Of GGU VET Application Form 2018
Here are a few reasons due to which the application forms of the candidates might be rejected.
- Non-submission of exam fees
- Failure in submitting the proper documents
- Application forms without a photograph.
- Absence of signature from the forms
- Tampering of any kind in the Application Form and/or the supporting documents.
- Discrepancies in the information submitted.
Checklist For Submission Of GGU VET Application Form 2018
Since, submission of registration form is really crucial. We have listed down a few checking points that the candidates should ensure before submitting their application forms.
- Check the you have pasted your recent photo on your application form
- Check that you have signed
- Check that you have put your thumb impressions.
- Encloses the application fees payment
- All the attested documents.
- Attested copies of your marksheets.
Insofar, official details of GGU VET Application form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya releases GGU VET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.