GGU VET Application Form 2020 has been issued by the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur. The last date to submit the application form has been extended up to June 30, 2020. The registration form is available on the official website. Candidates who wish to get admission in the varied courses offered by Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur they need to appear for the GGU VET entrance exam. Registration for the exam can be done through the application forms which is available from as per schedule. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. This entrance test is conducted annually by the university to grant admission to eligible candidates in the UG & PG courses offered by the university. Scroll down the page to get more information about GGU VET Application Form 2020.
Latest: The last date to apply for GGU VET Application Form 2020 has been extended up to June 30, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
GGU VET Application Form 2020
The entrance exam for GGU will be conducted in both Hindi and English medium for the majority of the courses. However, the admission test for undergraduate courses in Forestry & Pharmacy and also various science stream courses will be conducted in the English medium. Please refer to the table below to get a complete idea about the various events and their schedules for the GGU VET exam.
|Availability of Admission Notice||29 Apr 2020|
|Start of Online Application Process||04 May 2020|
|Closing date of online submission of Application forms|
official website- ggu.ac.in
GGU VET 2020 Application Extension Notice
The last date to submit the application form for GGU VET 2020 Admission has been extended. You can download the notice from below and check through image also.
Click here to download the official notice regarding extension of Application Submission dates.
GGU VET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode. The application form is considered submitted only after the submission of application fee. Check the amount of application fee as given below.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||500/-|
How to Fill the GGU VET Application Form 2020
Candidates can register themselves online through the official website i.e. ggu.ac.in. We have listed the stepwise registration process for your reference. This will help you in filing the online application form for GGU VET 2020.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Then, search and locate the – VET Admission 2020-21 option and click on the link.
- Click the New Registration or Online Application Form link.
- Now you will have to fill in the required information and submit it. This step is like a registration step.
- Once, you have submitted the details Your User Id will be displayed on your screen please note down your user id somewhere safe and the same will be sent to you through SMS on your register mobile number.
- Be ready with the following information before starting online submission.
- Scanned Photo in JPG format (Width 3.5 cm, height 4.5 cm) with the size 10 kb – 50 kb.
- Scanned Signature in JPG format (Width 3.5 cm, height 1.5 cm) with the size 10 kb – 50 kb.
- You will now have to login to the candidate login page this can be done by entering your login id and your date of birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Now you will be required to fill in your personal information once, you have provided the information you will have to click on the NEXT Button.
- Now you can pay your application fees through the online mode. Once, you have paid the application fees an online fees receipt will be generated. Please download your payment receipt.
- Now you will be directed to the step where you will be required to fill in all your Educational Qualifications.
- You will have to Select your exam center
- Now, click on the declaration check box and submit button for final submission.
- In Next step, take a printout of your application form and submit it at the university office.
List Of Documents To Be Submitted With the GGU VET Application Form 2020
Here is the list of documents that the applicants need to submit with their application forms.
- Original bank draft / Challan Copy/Transaction slip ( as the case may be) (University copy).
- Self-attested Caste Certificate.
- Category certificate
- Self-attested Photocopies of mark-sheets
For candidates applying for admission in the Department of Physical Education. They need to submit the self attested copy of participation certificate in the game and also a sheet indicating their choice of skill test. This document items list as per last year details.
Reasons Of Rejection Of GGU VET Application Form 2020
Here are a few reasons due to which the application forms of the candidates might be rejected.
- Non-submission of exam fees
- Failure in submitting the proper documents
- Application forms without a photograph.
- Absence of signature from the forms
- Tampering of any kind in the Application Form and/or the supporting documents.
- Discrepancies in the information submitted.
Checklist For Submission Of GGU VET Application Form 2020
Since, submission of registration form is really crucial. We have listed down a few checking points that the candidates should ensure before submitting their application forms.
- Check you have pasted your recent photo on your application form
- Check that you have signed
- Check that you have put your thumb impressions.
- Encloses the application fees payment
- All the attested documents.
- Attested copies of your marksheets.
GGU VET 2020 Admit Card
GGU VET 2020 admit card will be available to download on the official website of the university. Candidates have to go on the official website and enter their login credentials to download the admit card. It is an important document for the purpose of exam. Details like candidate’s roll number and exam details are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre for verification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.