GGU VET Counselling 2021 – Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (GGU) releases the notification for the GGU VET Counselling on the official website ggu.ac.in. For the counselling process, Univeristy will prepare the list of the shortlisted candidates on the basis of the ranks and marks scored in Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) 2021. Qualified candidates will have to appear for the counseling process at the university along with all the original documents required. After the verification, candidates who will found eligble will be allotted seats as per the availability of seat and the merit. For more information about GGU VET Counselling 2021, document verification process, documents required, etc. read the page below.
GGU VET Counselling 2021
Admission into the courses will be done according to final merit list declared on the day of counselling after verification of documents. Check all the important dates related to GGU VET Counselling 2021 from the table below:
|Declaration of Results||06 Oct 2021|
|Counselling (For VET)||11 Oct 2021|
|Last Date to take Admission (For VET)||to be announced|
|Dates for VRET Admissions/Interview||to be announced|
GGU VET 2021 Counselling Process
GGU will release the merit list of qualified candidates on the basis of the rank and score of the candidates in VET exam for counseling. Such candidates will have to appear for further admission process:
Stage-1 Declaration of Shortlished Candidates
University will release the list of the shortlished candidates, which are selected on the basis of the marks and rank secured by them. Candidates can check the list on the official website and have to appear at the centre for further process.
Stage – 2 Document verification
After the declaration of list, candidates will have to appear for document verification process as per schedule. Candidates who will found eligible in the verification will get admission into the courses. In case of candidates fails to appear for the counselling process or fails to produce the documents will not be granted admission into the course.
Stage- 3 Seat Allotment
After the verification process, GGU will selected the candidates on the basis of the verification and announce the name of the selected candidates on the day of counseling itself. Selected candidates will have to pay the requisite admission seats for the confirmation of seat through the online mode only.
For admission into M.P.Ed & B.P.Ed
Candidates applying for M.P.Ed & B.P.Ed have to qualify the VET and the physical fitness test as well. If a candidate fails to appear for the physical test along with the required documents as per schedule, he/she will not be eligible for the counselling. After the verification of all the original document, candidates will be allowed to take part in test. After the test, shortlist candidate’s names will be announced for the counseling process on the day of the Physical fitness test / Sports Proficiency test.
Candidates have to appear for the Physical fitness test / Sports Proficiency test along with the mentioned below documents:
- proper sports kit
- Hard Copy of Application form and admit card
- High School/ Secondary school marks sheets and certificate
- Intermediate/ Sr. Secondary school marks sheets and certificate
- Qualifying mark sheet (B.A/B.Sc, B.P.Ed etc. where applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Caste Certificate (In case of OBC, bring the latest INCOME certificate along with)
- Character certificate
- Academic gap certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Sports achievement certificates.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- Fitness Certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner
GGU VET 2021 Document Verification
Selected candidates have to appear for the document verification process. In the process, the eligibility of the candidates will be verified as per norms of University. In case a candidate is found eligible during the process, he/she will not be allotted seat for the admission, then the candidate next him/her in merit list will be considered for the admission. Check the list of the documents required for the admission for document verification process:
- VET-2021 Application Form
- Admit Card of VET 2021
- Transfer Certificate, in Original (Most Important)
- Migration Certificate, in Original
- Character Certificate, in Original (if issued separately)
- Gap Certificate(in case of gap in the study)
- High School (10th) Mark sheet
- Higher Secondary (12th) Mark sheet
- Valid Caste Certificate in case of OBC / SC / ST and EWS (Certificate for EWS Candidate issued by competent authority)
- Income Certificate is must for OBC Candidate
- Valid Original Certificate of Person With Disability (PWD) Category issued from Competent Authority
- Eligibility Certificate from Academic Section of GGV, Bilaspur
- dentity Proof (preferably Aadhaar Card)
- Fitness Certificate issued from Competent Doctor
- Three recent passport size colour photograph
- Candidates are advised to bring their ATM Card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI / Internet Banking details and the Mobile Phone for cashless payment.
About Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya was established on June 16, 1983. under Central Universities Act 2009. It is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur. Formerly it is called as Guru Ghasidas University (GGU). It is one of the oldest and the largest insitution in Chattisgarh. It offers various Undergraduate, postgraduates and Ph.D courses for the candidates. For admission into B.Tech and M.Tech score of JEE main and GATE scores are preffered and for other courses, admssion is held through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).GGU VET
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.