|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya invites applications for admission to programmes leading to Doctor of Philosophy Degree in various disciplines for the session 2015-16. The Common Research Entrance Test (VRET) 2015 shall be conducted at Bilaspur, University Campus only, on 24th May 2015.(Sunday).
Following disciplines are available in the various Schools of Studies of the Vishwavidyalaya in which Ph.D. degree shall be awarded:
- Closing of Online & offline Application Process : April 20, 2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of printout application form (online/offline): April 27, 2015 til 5:00 PM
- Vishwavidyalaya Research Entrance Test (VRET) for Ph.D. Programme : Sunday, May 24, 2015
GGU VRET 2015 Result – Declared
Result of GGU VRET 2015 Entrance test has been declared now. Date of Exam is Sunday, May 24, 2015. Those candidate who has appeared in the entrance exam and deliberately waiting for result can check result of various discipline from the provided link.
Get GGU VRET 2015 Result Here – Check GGU VRET Result declared by Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
GGU VRET 2015 Admit Card – Available Now
Admit Card of GGU VRET 2015 Entrance test is available now. Candidate can download Admit Card through the link that is provided to you below
Admit Card Process is over…!!!
Application forms can be submitted online / offline both.
A candidate may submit his application form online by visiting university website www.ggu.ac.in or direct link given below from 12 March, 2015 to 20th April 2015.
Application Process is over..!!!
After successful submission of online application form take a print out of it and send it to the “the Deputy Registrar (Administrative Building), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009” by post so as to reach in his office on or before 27-April 2015.
Candidates may submit their application form offline by downloading and taking a printout of application form which is available in the University website www.ggu.ac.in at University Counter or direct link given below.
Click here to Download Offline Form for GGU VRET Admission 2015
The completed application form can be deposited the application form for the purpose or may be sent to the “the Deputy Registrar (Administrative Building), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009” by post so as to reach in his office on or before 27-April 2015. The applicants submitting their application forms at the GGV counter will be given acknowledgement on the photo copy of the application form.
Off Line Submission: The Application Form is required to be filled by the applicant in CAPITAL letters (except signature) using either ink or ball point pen in HIS/HER OWN HAND WRITING. Forms filled in by pencil will not be accepted. Where information is required to be filled in boxes, only one alphabet is to be written in each box. While writing names in capital letters, leave one box blank between first and middle name and also between middle and last name or initials of names. Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth in the Application Form should be exactly the same as mentioned in the High School/Class X certificate. Any discrepancy, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
A applicant desirous of appearing in VRET or VRET (Exempted Category) shall pay the Test Fee of Rs.600/- in case of General/OBC and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/ PC Category along with the Application Form through a crossed Demand Draft (DD) issued by any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank or SBI Challan in favour of the “The Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya”, payable at Bilaspur or by Cash deposited at Punjab National Bank or Bank of India Branch situated in University Campus through Bank challan issued from the University Counter (Administrative building).
List of Documents to be enclosed with the application form
An applicant must enclose the following documents with his/her Application Form:
- Demand Draft for Off Line & SBI Challan/Net Banking slip for online, prescribed Test Fee in favor of the “Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya”.
- Certificate(s) in support of the category claimed for reservation in the application form:
- (a) Self attested copy of Caste certificate from the competent authority as mentioned in the Section D of the Information Bulletin. (For SC/ST/OBC category applicants only);
- (b) Self attested copy of the disability certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a District (for Physically Challenged applicants only).
- (c) Mark sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET/JRF etc.
- Applicants are required to arrange the application and enclosures thereto in the following order:
- (A) Application Form (Put it in the prescribed envelope)
- (B) (i) Demand Draft for the prescribed Test Fee in favor of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, payable at Bilaspur (C.G.)(offline applicants) and online Generated Challan/Net banking slip duly entered in the application form
- Vishwavidyalaya has all the rights reserved to alter, add, modify or relax any of the conditions/or rules in the interest of the Vishwavidyalaya, as per the latest guidelines issued from time to time by the MHRD, GOI and /or Vishwavidyalaya.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity/clarification regarding admission in any subject/ department, the decision of the Vishwavidyalaya shall be final and binding on applicants.
For Complete Details of GGU VRET 2015, candidates can download Admission Brochure from University website www.ggu.ac.in or direct link given below.
Click here to Download Information Bulletin