GIETEE 2020 Application Form – Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology University (GIET), Odisha has extended the last date for filling GIETEE application form due to COVID-19. The revised dates will be notified soon. Candidates can fill the application form on giet.edu or collect the same from any GIET centre. They are also advised to ensure correctness of each detail mentioned by them in their application form. Scroll below for more information about GIETEE eligibility criteria, steps for filling application form, important instructions etc.
GIETEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates should ensure that they do not stick, stitch or scribble anything on the hard copy of GIETEE application form. They should save the application number for all future references. They should also ensure that they retain a photocopy of their filled application form after submission. Shown below are the important dates for GIETEE 2020 application form.
|Registration Open for GIETEE 2020||going on|
|Last date for GIETEE registration form||To be declared|
|GIETEE examination (offline)||To be declared|
|GIETEE examination (online)||To be declared|
GIETEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility conditions before filling GIETEE registration form. The candidature is cancelled and fee is forfeited, if any candidate is found ineligible at any stage. Check the prescribed criteria from down below.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have achieved 45 % in aggregate in Class 12 PCM are eligible for all B.tech programmes.
- The candidates who have achieved 45 % in aggregate in Class 12 PCB are eligible for B.tech Biotechnology programmes.
- They should be OCI / Indian / Non Resident of India.
- Candidates who have been born on or after July 1, 1997 can apply.
- They should have appeared for JEE Main / OJEE examination.
GIETEE 2020 Documents Required
The following documents are required at the time of application form submission.
- Clear Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
How to apply for GIETEE 2020 Exam?
Candidates are advised to fill each and every detail / option in the application form carefully. They are not allowed to edit / modify their details under any circumstances at a later stage. Shown below are the steps to apply for GIETEE 2020.
STEP 1: First of all, visit the official website ie giet.edu.
STEP 2: Now, click on the APPLY NOW button at the left side of the homepage.
STEP 3: After doing so, the candidates have to start by registering themselves. They need to enter the following details.
- Active Email ID
- How did the candidate come to know about the university.
STEP 4: After submitting the above mentioned, activate registration by checking sent mail on the email ID.
STEP 5: Thereafter, select the Login button and fill in the following details.
- Email ID
STEP 6: Then, candidates can fill the application form and pay their application fee.
STEP 7: Candidates then need to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature and submit the application form.
How to fill GIETEE 2020 application form offline?
Candidates can also submit their application form by offline means. However, the competent authority is not liable for any postal delay in the same. Check the steps to apply from down below.
STEP 1: Candidates need to procure the GIETEE 2020 prospectus along with necessary enclosures like application form, self addressed envelope from the following addresses.
- GIET University Campus, Gunupur
- GIET University Corp Office, Bhubaneswar
- GIET University Zonal Office, Rourkela
- GIET University Zonal Office, Berhampur
- GIET University Zonal Office, Jamshedpur
- GIET University Zonal Office, Patna
- GIET University Zonal Office, Bhabanipatna
- GIET University Zonal Office, Jeypore
- GIET University Zonal Office, Kolkata
- GIET University Zonal Office, Bengaluru
STEP 2: They need to duly fill the application form and send the copy via registered post in a self addressed envelope provided by GIETU.
Address: GIET UNIVERSITY, GUNUPUR-765022, ODISHA, INDIA
Candidates should not enclose any original document inside this envelope.
Important Instructions for GIETEE 2020 application form
Candidates must ply with the following conditions while filling the application for GIETEE 2020 examination.
- Do not tear or mutilate the application form.
- Candidates should not sign on their photograph / paste an attested photograph on the application form.
- Do not use the address of the coaching centre / institute as one’s address.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in English language only.
- They should also note that Incomplete application forms are not accepted by GIET.
- Use of black ball point pen is permitted for filling the application form.
- Candidates should retain their application form for future references.
GIETEE 2020 Admit Card
The competent authority releases the GIETEE admit card for candidates who have filled the application form correctly. The e-admit card is provided on the official website i.e. giet.edu. Candidates can login with their application number and password to download the same. No candidate is allowed admission inside the exam hall without the e-admit card, photocopy of application form and valid identity proof.
GEIT, Odisha conducts the GITEEE 2020 examination for admission into Engineering courses like B.Tech, M.Tech and LE.Tech. The candidates can either appear for CBT or PPT mode for the same. The exam is held in multiple shifts depending upon the number of students. Candidates are provided admissions based on their scores in the GIET 2020 exam.
Ques 1. Can candidates fill the GIETEE application form in regional language?
Ques 2. Is parent’s signature mandatory in the form?
Ques 3. Is pincode required in application form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.