The Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), established in 1930 is the oldest research and training institute in economics in the country. The institute is registered below the societies registration act, 1860, and the Bombay public trusts act, 1950. The Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics offers various academic programs like Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc and certificate course in computer application for economic analysis. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility criteria for various academic programs. Candidates can check this page in order to know about Gokhale Institute of politics and economics admission 2020 and other required details can be checked from GIPE official web portal and furthermore as here from this page.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) Admission 2020
The primary objective of the Institute is to conduct analysis within the socio-economic dimensions of the Indian society and impart coaching to researchers during this domain. The admission in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is done on the basis of merit list and as well as from GIPE entrance exam result and the Institute has no management quota. Go through the expected for admission to various courses in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics.
|Academic Programme||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date||Result|
|B.Sc Programme||1st week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|M.Sc Programme||1st week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Ph.D. Programme||—||3rd week of Mar 2020||—|
GIPE Entrance Exam
From below you can check the courses offered in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics.
- Certification Course on Computer Applications in Economic Analysis (CAEA)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Sc. (Financial Economics)
- M.Sc. (Agri Business Economics)
- M.Sc. (International Business Economics & Finance)
GIPE 2020 Application Form
The application form of Gokhale Institute of politics and Economics Admission 2020 will available on the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates need to first register themselves, after that they have to select the course in which they want to apply. For filling the application form candidates will have to fill the basic details, academic qualification details, and the test centres according to their preferences. At last candidates will have to pay the application fee in order to submit the GIPE 2020 Application Form.
GIPE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card of Gokhale Institute of politics and Economics 2020 for various academic programmes will release on the official website i.e. gipe.ac.in. In order to download the admit card of Gokhale Institute of politics and Economics 2020, candidates need to enter application number or registration id which is provided at the time of registration. Candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card of GIPE 2020.
Admit card will contain certain details such as name and address of the candidate, schedule of the examination, exam instructions, complete address of the test centre, photograph and signature of the candidate.
GIPE 2020 Result
The result of GIPE 2020 will available online on the official website. On the basis of the entrance test result, merit list will be prepared for B.sc academic programmes. For M.sc and Ph.D. academic programme admission will be on the basis of entrance test and after the publishing of the result, candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be required to produce the original mark sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of interview for getting admission in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE).
About the University
The primary objective of the Institute is to conduct analysis within the socio-economic dimensions of the Indian society and impart coaching to researchers during this domain. The thrust area units of analysis at the Institute are Agricultural social science, Rural Development & Cooperation, Population Studies, Input-Output Studies for designing & Development, financial social science & Finance, Public social science, International Economics, among others.
Over the decades, the Institute has established strong credentials in empirical and analytical research. In recognition of its contribution to higher learning and analysis in social science, the Institute was awarded the status of institution Deemed to be University, in 1993.
Some of the main analysis contributions of the Institute include:
- A first cooperative sugar mill in the Republic of India at Pravaranagar and ensuant support to the cooperative sector.
- Development of methodology for rural data collection, still in use by NSSO.
- Development of methodology for value estimation in the rural Republic of India, still in use by CSO.
- Development of methodology for social analysis of enormous scale irrigation comes.
- Design of the institutional framework for NABARD.
- Formulation of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in Maharashtra.
- Formulation of National Agricultural Insurance Scheme.
- Design of weather-based Insurance products.
- Design of computer Rating of National Agricultural Insurance theme.
- Design of inflation-indexed bonds for a bank of the Republic of India.
- Formulae for evaluation of electricity supported biomass and pulp.
- Evaluation of Comprehensive District Agricultural Plans for varied districts in the geographical region.
- Study of Impact of NREGA on Wage Rates, the price of Production, Food Security and Rural-Urban Migration, etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.