GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form – The candidates can fill GIPE entrance exam application form 2021 for B.Sc (Economics), MA (Economics) and M.Sc till June 18, 2021. GIPE Entrance Exam 2021 application form is available at gipe.ac.in. To submit the GIPE entrance test application form, the candidates have to register, fill in the details in the form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Read more information about the GIPE entrance test 2021application form from this page.
Latest: Application form is available for B.Sc (Economics), MA (Economics) and M.Sc 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
Applications for the GIPE entrance test is invited only in online mode. Check out the important dates related to the GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form below:
|Academic Programme||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date||Result|
|B.Sc Economics||18 Jun 2021||27 Jun 2021||02 Jul 2021|
|M.Sc Programme||18 Jun 2021||27 Jun 2021||to be announced|
|Ph.D. Programme||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
|MA Economics||18 Jun 2021||27 Jun 2021||to be announced|
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via the direct link given below:
– Click here to fill the application form for GIPE Entrance Test 2021
– Click here to login for already registered candidates.
GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following application fee for both M.Sc, B.Sc and MA Admission.
Application form fee:
- For B.Sc Economics – Rs. 1000/-
- For M.Sc. – Rs. 1,500/-
- For MA Economics – Rs. 1000/- (OBC/ EWS/ General), Rs. 500/- (Reserved category)
Mode of application fee: The application fee us submitted through online mode (Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure to fulfil and satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for GIPE Entrance Test 2021. Following is the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for B.Sc
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates)
Eligibility for M.Sc and MA
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- The qualifying marks are 50 % (for open category candidates) and 45 % (for reserved category candidates) in their graduation.
Eligibility for P.hD
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Economics/Population Studies/Agricultural Economics/Agriculture/Law & Economics/Public Policy and Sociology.
- Must have secured at least 55 percent marks (50 percent for reserved category candidates i.e. SC, ST, OBC, DTNT, and VJNT).
How to Fill the GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form?
How to fill GIPE M.Sc and B.Sc entrance test 2021 application form?
Candidates need to follow given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link to apply.
Step 2: Register and login using login credentials.
Step 3: Fill in all the details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Pay the application for fee in oniine mode.
Step 6: Take a print out of the same for future reference.
Documents Required With GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the following documents (self – attested) in the GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Application Form:
- 10+2 certificate (self-attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualification) and experience
- Graduation certificates
- Statements of marks and of the S.S.C OR Certificate for date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from University Grants Commission (if applicable)
- No objection certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: Original certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be produced at the time of interview.
GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2021 Image Specifications
At the time of filling the application, form candidate must adhere to the guidelines given below for image specifications.
- The photograph should be colored in the format of JPEG or JPG Format.
- Signature should be done with the black pen on the white sheet only.
- The scanned images should not be more than the size of 1 MB.
Details to be filled in GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2021
Following are the details to be filled in application form.
- Name of applicant
- Telephone/Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Marital status
Department and place of employment
- Present Occupation/Employment
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s name and address
- Bachelor degree
- Master’s degree
- Details of your work as shown below
GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Admit Card
The Admit card release a few days before the exam date. Candidates can download their Admit card by login in with their Email Id and Password on the official website. It is a mandatory document that a candidate must carry on the exam day along with identity proof. The Admit card mentions the important details like the Candidate’s Name, Roll number, exam date & time, exam schedule, exam center, etc. Candidates must take out multiple printouts of the admit card.
GIPE Entrance Test 2021
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) Entrance Test for M.Sc is conducted by GIPE every year. It is a University Level Examination for admission into M.Sc Economics. Candidates are selected on the basis of their rank obtained in the Merit List. All the information regarding the GIPE Entrance Test 2021 releases on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for the exam according to the eligibility criteria.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) is Deemed to be University. It conducts entrance exam for MSc. programmes every year. All the eligible candidates who wants to pursue Economics in their post graduation appears for the exam. There are 4 courses under MSc. programme – Economics, Financial Economics, Agribusiness Economics and International Business Economics & Finance. Candidates get admission into the university purely on their rank on the Merit List.
GIPE Entrance Test 2021 Registration FAQs
Ans : The duly filled in application form should be submitted along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, payable at Pune.
Ans : For application fee, candidates can check the application form fee section on this page.
Ans : Yes, candidates need to submit the copy of certificates and mark sheets with the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.