GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form – The candidates can fill GIPE entrance test application form 2020 for B.Sc (Economics), MA (Economics) and M.Sc till July 12, 2020. GIPE entrance test 2020 application form is available at gipe.ac.in. To submit GIPE entrance test application form, the candidates have to register, fill the details in the form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Read more information about GIPE entrance test 2020 application form from this page.
GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
Applications for GIPE entrance test is invited only in online mode. Check out the important dates related to the GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form below:
|Academic Programme||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date||Result|
12 Jul 2020
12 Jul 2020
|Ph.D. Programme||20 Nov 2020||14 Dec 2020||23 Dec 2020|
12 Jul 2020
Application process over!!!
Apply Here : Click here to fill GIPE Entrance Test 2020 application form.
GIPE Entrance Test Date 2020
Check below the screenshot of the official website, displaying the exam date for various courses.
GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following application fee for both M.Sc, B.Sc and MA Admission.
Application form fee:
- For B.Sc Economics – Rs. 1000/-
- For M.Sc. – Rs. 1,500/-
- For MA Economics – Rs. 1000/- (OBC/ EWS/ General), Rs. 500/- (Reserved category)
Mode of application fee: The application fee us submitted through online mode (Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
Note: Application Process for the Ph.D. course has been over !
GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure to fulfill and satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for GIPE Entrance Test 2020. Following is the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for B.Sc
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates)
Eligibility for M.Sc and MA
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- The qualifying marks are 50 % (for open category candidates) and 45 % (for reserved category candidates) in their graduation.
Eligibility for P.hD
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Economics/Population Studies/Agricultural Economics/Agriculture/Law & Economics/Public Policy and Sociology.
- Must have secured at least 55 percent marks (50 percent for reserved category candidates i.e. SC, ST, OBC, DTNT, and VJNT).
How to Fill the GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form?
How to fill GIPE M.Sc and B.Sc entrance test 2020 application form?
Candidates need to follow given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link to apply.
Step 2: Register and login using login credentials.
Step 3: Fill in all the details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Pay the application for fee in oniine mode.
Step 6: Take a print out of the same for future reference.
Documents Required With GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the following documents (self – attested) in the GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Application Form:
- 10+2 certificate (self-attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualification) and experience
- Graduation certificates
- Statements of marks and of the S.S.C OR Certificate for date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from University Grants Commission (if applicable)
- No objection certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: Original certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be produced at the time of interview.
GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2020 Image Specifications
At the time of filling the application, form candidate must adhere to the guidelines given below for image specifications.
- The photograph should be colored in the format of JPEG or JPG Format.
- Signature should be done with the black pen on the white sheet only.
- The scanned images should not be more than the size of 1 MB.
Note – Click here to download the GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2020 Application Guidelines.
Details to be filled in GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2020
Following are the details to be filled in application form.
- Name of applicant
- Telephone/Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Marital status
Department and place of employment
- Present Occupation/Employment
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s name and address
- Bachelor degree
- Master’s degree
- Details of your work as shown below
GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The Admit card release a few days before the exam date. Candidates can download their Admit card by login with their Email Id and Password on the official website. It is a mandatory document which a candidate must carry on the exam day along with an identity proof. The Admit card mentions the important details like Candidate’s name, Roll number, exam date & time, exam schedule, exam center, etc. Candidates must take out multiple printouts of the aadmit card.
GIPE Entrance Test 2020
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) Entrance Test for M.Sc is conducted by GIPE every year. It is a University Level Examination for admission into M.Sc Economics. Candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank obtained in the Merit List. All the information regarding the GIPE Entrance Test 2020 releases on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for the exam according to the eligibility criteria.
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) is Deemed to be University. It conducts entrance exam for MSc. programmes every year. All the eligible candidates who wants to pursue Economics in their post graduation appears for the exam. There are 4 courses under MSc. programme – Economics, Financial Economics, Agribusiness Economics and International Business Economics & Finance. Candidates get admission into the university purely on their rank on the Merit List.
GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply in both online (for M.Sc and B.Sc) and (for Ph. D)offline mode.
Ans : The duly filled in application form should be submitted along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, payable at Pune.
Ans : For application fee, candidates can check the application form fee section on this page.
Ans : Yes, candidates need to submit the copy of certificates and mark sheets with the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.