GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form – GIPE entrance exam application form 2022 for B.Sc (Economics), MA (Economics) and M.Sc is available now. The application form for GIPE Entrance Exam 2022 is available at gipe.ac.in. To submit the GIPE entrance test application form, the candidates have to register, fill in the details in the form, upload the documents, and pay the application fee. Read more information about the GIPE entrance test 2022 application form from this page.
Latest – The application form is open for GIPE Entrance Exam 2022 for B.Sc (Economics), MA (Economics) and M.Sc programmes. Scroll down to apply.
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
Applications for the GIPE entrance test is invited only in online mode.
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the form via the direct link given below:
– Click here to fill the application form for GIPE Entrance Test 2022
– Click here to login for already registered candidates.
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||GIPE Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics|
|Course Offered||B.Sc, M.Sc, MA, Ph.D|
|Mode of Application||Online|
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Check out the important dates related to the GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form below:
|Academic Programme||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date||Result|
|B.Sc Economics||06 Jun 2022||19 Jun 2022||to be announced|
|MA Economics||06 Jun 2022||19 Jun 2022||to be announced|
|M.Sc Programme||06 Jun 2022||19 Jun 2022||to be announced|
|Ph.D. Programme||to be announced||to be announced||to be announced|
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following application fee for M.Sc, B.Sc and MA Admission.
Application form fee:
- For B.Sc Economics – Rs. 1800/-
- For M.Sc. – Rs. 1,800/-
- For MA Economics – Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600 for SC/ST category only)
Mode of application fee:
- The application fee is submitted through online mode (Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure to fulfil and satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for GIPE Entrance Test 2022. Following is the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for B.Sc
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examination
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates)
Eligibility for M.Sc and MA
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- The qualifying marks are 50 % (for open category candidates) and 45 % (for reserved category candidates) in their graduation.
Eligibility for P.hD
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in Economics/Population Studies/Agricultural Economics/Agriculture/Law & Economics/Public Policy and Sociology.
- Must have secured at least 55 percent marks (50 percent for reserved category candidates i.e. SC, ST, OBC, DTNT, and VJNT).
How to Fill the GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form?
How to fill GIPE MA, M.Sc and B.Sc entrance test 2022 application form?
Candidates need to follow given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link to apply.
Step 2: Register and login using login credentials.
Step 3: Fill in all the details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Pay the application form a fee in online mode.
Step 6: Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Documents Required With GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the following documents (self-attested) in the GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Application Form:
- 10+2 certificate (self-attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualification) and experience
- Graduation certificates
- Statements of marks and of the S.S.C OR Certificate for date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from University Grants Commission (if applicable)
- No objection certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: Original certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be produced at the time of interview.
GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2022 Image Specifications
At the time of filling the application, form candidate must adhere to the guidelines given below for image specifications.
- The photograph should be colored in the format of JPEG or JPG Format.
- Signature should be done with the black pen on the white sheet only.
- The scanned images should not be more than the size of 1 MB.
Details to be filled in GIPE Entrance Test Application Form 2022
Following are the details to be filled in application form.
- Name of applicant
- Telephone/Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Marital status
Department and place of employment
- Present Occupation/Employment
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s name and address
- Bachelor degree
- Master’s degree
- Details of your work as shown below
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
The GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card will be released 10 days before the exam date.
- Candidates can download their Admit card by login in with their Email Id and Password on the official website.
- It is a mandatory document that a candidate must carry on the exam day along with identity proof.
- The Admit card mentions the important details like the Candidate’s Name, Roll number, exam date & time, exam schedule, exam center, etc.
- Candidates must take out multiple printouts of the admit card.
also check, GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Result
GIPE Entrance Test 2022 Registration FAQs
Ans : The duly filled in application form should be submitted along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, payable at Pune.
Ans : For application fee, candidates can check the application form fee section on this page.
Ans : Yes, candidates need to submit the copy of certificates and mark sheets with the application form.
Official Website: gipe.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.