GITAM has released notification for the MBA Admission 2019. Candidates who are interesting in MBA course can check full information about GIM MBA Admission 2019 from here. Online registration for the GIM MBA Admission 2019 has been started. Candidates must apply for this admission before the last date, otherwise his application form will not be accepted. The exam will be scheduled in following cities – Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Guntur.
GIM MBA Admission 2019
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam can check full information about this admission. The Application process will be available in two modes i.e online mode and offline mode. Important dates for the GIM MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Apply on or before||GIM Online Test and GDPI (Phase I)|
|15 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018|
|19 Jan 2019||25 Jan 2019|
|16 Feb 2019||23 Feb 2019|
|23 Mar 2019||30 Mar 2019|
|Apply on or before||GIM Online Test and GDPI (Phase II)|
|20 Apr 2019||27 Apr 2019|
|18 May 2019||25 May 2019|
|08 Jun 2019||15 June 2019|
GIM Courses details
- For Master degree programs
- MBA (dual in Finance, Marketing, HR or Operations and Systems)
- MBA (HRM)
- MBA ( FinTech)
Gitam Institute of Management has released application form for the admission of MBA. Candidates can apply for the following by visiting the official website or you can download the offline application form through the link provided above or from the official website. The application form for the Admission of MBA in GIM has been started. Candidates must fill/apply for the course before its last date, otherwise, his application form will not be accepted.
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from Oral Presentation Extempore a recognized university. A high score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT (or) A high score in GIM Online Test(GOT).
- IIMs/XLRI have no role in the selection process or conduct of the programmes offered at GIM.
- GIM has the right to cancel any of its scheduled selections if all the seats are filled through the previous selection processes. Hence the candidate is advised to apply well in advance for admission.
Admit Card / Hall ticket
GIM will release hall ticket for the admission of MBA 2019 after the successful completion of application form. Admit Card will be available online. No, admit card will be sent through post to the candidates. Candidate can download their admit card by visiting the official website of GIM.
Structure of GOT – UG & PG Test is as given below.
|Section No||Section Name||GOT-UG||GOT-PG|
|3||Reasoning and Intelligence||15||20|
- The total time for answering 50 questions is 60 minutes for GOT-UG Test. GOT PG candidates are required to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
- GOT-UG test is similar to UGAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any preparatory books on UGAT that is available in leading Bookshops.
GIM will be declared result after the successful completion of the MBA Examinations. The result will be declared online on the website of GIM. Candidates must check the website of GIM daily because GIM will release the result as per schedule. GIM 2019 has not released any information about GIM MBA Result 2019.
Applicant has to qualify in following tests:
- Aptitude Test – GIM ONLINE TEST(GOT) (exempted for candidates having CAT / XAT / CMAT/MAT/GMAT)
- Group discussion
- The personal interview is required for PG programs.
|Program||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Final Year|
|MBA, MBA(HR)||3,60,000||3,60,000||NA||7,20, 000|
|BBA, BBA(BA) , BBA(MA)||1,99,000||1,99,000||1,99,000||5,97,000|
- For PG Programs, Apply for CAT or XAT or MAT or MAT or GMAT or GIM Online Test(GOT).
- For UG Programs apply UGAT or GAT or GOT.
Step 2: Apply to GIM online through website www.gitam.edu/gim and complete all fields and submit or fill-out hardcopy application downloaded from the same for sending by courier. All the registrations should be accompanied with the corresponding fee in the form of online, Challan or DD.
- Attend GOT examination(exempted for those having national level aptitude test score)
- Participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the given schedule(Exempted for UG admission)
Step 4: Selection Letter will be sent through email within one week from the date of GD & PI.
Step 5: Upon receipt of the selection letter, the candidate has to pay Rs.40,000 (first instalment) within seven days from the date of the Selection letter.
Step 6: Provisional Admission letter will be sent through courier/registered post along with fee estimation letter for loan purpose for outstation candidates.
- The candidate would receive confirmed admission at the time of reporting for class work by submitting all original certificates and the second instalment of the first-year fee.
- For those not selected, await the release of waiting list and receipt of communication on status of candidature.
Step 8: Reporting at GIM on the Scheduled date to join 2019 batch. Admission Cancellation Procedure:
- Please refer to the call letter and provisional admission letter for details.
GITAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
GITAM (Deemed to be University)
RUSHIKONDA, VISAKHAPATNAM – 530045
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
Ph: (O) 0891-2840309 0891-2790404
(M) 07660000667 / 07660000668
Official website: www.gim.gitam.edu
For more information Download the 2018 Admission Prospectus