GITAM has released notification for the MBA Admission 2018. Candidates who are interesting in MBA course can check full information about GIM MBA Admission 2018 from here. Online registration for the GIM MBA Admission 2018 has been started. Candidates must apply for this admission before the last date, otherwise his application form will not be accepted. The exam will be scheduled in following cities – Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Guntur.
GIM MBA Admission 2018
Candidates who will going to appear in this exam can check full information about this admission. The Application process will be available in two mode i.e online mode and offline mode. Important dates for the GIM MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
GIM Courses details
- For Master degree programs
- MBA (dual in Finance, Marketing, HR or Operations and Systems)
- MBA (HRM)
- MBA ( FinTech)
Gitam Institute of Management has released application form for the admission of MBA. Candidates can apply for the following by visiting the official website or you can download the offline application form through the link provided above or from official website. The application form for the Admission of MBA in GIM has been started. Candidates must fill / apply for the course before its last date, otherwise his application form will not be accepted.
- For PG Programs
Candidates of any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for final exam before June. A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.TECH from CSE or IT branches or BCA required for admission into MBA (FinTech). A high score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT (or) A high score in GIM Online Test(GOT).
- For UG Programs
Candidates of inter or plus 2 of any group with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for final exam before June. Mathematics is compulsory for BBA(Analytics). Qualified in UGAT or GAT (or) Qualified in GIM Online Test(GOT).
- IIMs/XLRI have no role in the selection process or conduct of the programmes offered at GIM.
- GIM has the right to cancel any of its scheduled selections if all the seats are filled through the previous selection processes. Hence the candidate is advised to apply well in advance for admission.
Admit Card / Hall ticket
GIM will release hall ticket for the admission of MBA 2018 after the successfully completion of application form. Admit Card will be available online. No admit card will be send through post to the candidates. Candidate can download their admit card by visiting the official website of GIM.
Structure of GOT – UG & PG Test is as given below.
|Section No||Section Name||GOT-UG||GOT-PG|
|3||Reasoning and Intelligence||15||20|
- The total time for answering 50 questions is 60 minutes for GOT-UG Test . GOT PG candidates are required to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
- GOT-UG test is similar to UGAT conducted by AIMA. The candidate may prepare for the exam using any preparatory books on UGAT that is available in leading Book shops.
GIM will declared result after the successfully completion of the MBA Examinations. Result will be declared online on the website of GIM. Candidates must check website of GIM daily because GIM will release the the result anytime. GIM 2018 has not released any information about GIM MBA Result 2018.
Applicant has to qualify in following tests:
- Aptitude Test – GIM ONLINE TEST(GOT) (exempted for candidates having CAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ GAT/UGAT/SAT)
- Group discussion
- Personal interview are required for PG programs.
|Program||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Final Year|
|MBA, MBA(HR)||3,60,0003||3,60,000||NA||7,20, 000|
|BBA, BBA(BA) , BBA(MA)||1,99,000||1,99,000||1,99,000||5,97,000|
- For PG Programs, Apply for CAT or XAT or MAT Sept/Dec or MAT Feb or GMAT or GIM Online Test(GOT).
- For UG Programs apply UGAT or GAT or GOT.
Step 2: Apply to GIM online through website www.gitam.edu/gim and complete all fields and submit or fill-out hardcopy application downloaded from the same for sending by courier. All the registrations should be accompanied with corresponding fee in the form of online, Challan or DD.
- Attend GOT examination(exempted for those having national level aptitude test score)
- Participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the given schedule(Exempted for UG admission)
Step 4: Selection Letter will be sent through email within one week from the date of GD & PI.
Step 5: Upon receipt of selection letter, the candidate has to pay Rs.40,000 (first installment) with-in seven days from the date of Selection letter.
Step 6: Provisional Admission letter will be sent through courier/registered post along with fee estimation letter for loan purpose for outstation candidates.
- The candidate would receive confirmed admission at the time of reporting for class work by submitting all original certificates and second installment of first year fee.
- For those not selected, await release of waiting list and receipt of communication on status of candidature.
Step 8: Reporting at GIM on Scheduled date to join 2018 batch. Admission Cancellation Procedure:
- Please refer to the call letter and provisional admission letter for details.
Official website: www.gim.gitam.edu.