GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 – Application Form for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 has been released. Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar is offering admission into various UG / PG and PG Diploma programme for the academic year 2019-2020. The following programmes will be conducted through distance mode by the Universities approved by the UGC are recognised by this University with the condition that the same are also approved by the DEB(UGC), DEC or Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC.
Under Graduate Programmes
- B.A (Mass Comm.)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
Post Graduate Programmes
- MCA (5 yrs Integrated)
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.A (Mass Communication)
- M.Sc (Maths)
PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (PGDA&PR)
- PG Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
- PG Diploma in Bakery Science & Technology (PGDBST)
- PG Diploma in Counseling & Behaviour Modification (PGDCBM)
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM)
- PG Diploma in Coundelling & Behaviour Modification
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing management
- PG Diploma in International Business
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Production and Operations Management
- PG Diploma in Environmental Law
GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019
Candidates will be able to fill the Application form through Online mode. Candidates must ensure there eligibility before proceeding further in the admission process. If the candidate does not appear in the entrance examination, then candidature of the candidate is will be cancelled.
Schedule for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Registration open||01 Mar 2019|
Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the Application form of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar for various courses from the direct link provided on this page. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Incomplete admission form, in any respect and without the requisite fee will be summarily rejected. The students seeking admission must ensure that they are eligible for taking admission. In case of any doubt, they can consult the Directorate before submission of admission form.
Apply Online: Links pertaining to GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Form are provided below:
- Click here for New Registration.
- Click here to fill the form online.
- Click here in case of Forgotten Password.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
All the admissions are available Online by filling Online Admission Form. The procedure of filling the online application form is mentioned below. It is four step procedures which are as follows:
- Candidate Registration: Click the registration form and fill the necessary details like: Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Name of Programme etc.
- Payment Option: Registered candidate will deposit fee by any of the following modes of payment.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Filling of Application Form: After Registration and depositing of fee registered candidate will be able to fill the complete application form with all the fields given in the form.
- Uploading Documents: In final step, the following scanned documents and (all documents /image/signature should be in “jpg”,”gif”,”bmp”,”jpeg” (format only ) are to be uploaded:
- 10th mark sheet (for the purpose of proof of Name of candidate, Date of Birth,Father’s and Mother’s Nameetc.) not greater than 500kb.
- 12th mark sheet not greater than 500kb.
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam along with degree of lower examination if any not greater than 500kb.
- Photograph of candidate(should not be greater than 75kb) and Maximum size(Width 132px Height 170px)Minimum Size (Width 102px Height 140px).
- Signature of candidate(should not be greater than 50kb) and Maximum size(Width 210px Height 80px)Minimum Size (Width 150px Height 50px).
- Document uploaded: should not be greater than 500kb. Maximum Size (Width 750px Height 1000px) Minimum Size (Width 650px Height 900px ).
- All the documents/Image/Signature should be in jpg”, “gif”, “jpeg”, “png”,”JPG”, “GIF”, “JPEG”, “PNG” format only.
There will be annual system of examination for all programmes (except PGDCA/M.Sc. (Computer Sc.)and M.Sc. Mathematics, which will be divided into two semesters). The examination of semester courses shall be held twice in a year, i.e., in the months of January and June and for annual courses once in a year in the month of May/ June every year or on such dates as may be fixed by the Vice-Chancellor. The examination of re-appearing candidates of odd semesters will be held only with the odd semester examinations and the examinations for the candidates reappearing in even semester will be held only with even semester examinations. The examination of re-appearing candidates of annual courses will also be held with examinations of odd semester courses, in addition to their annual examinations.
The result for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 will be released on the official website or the direct link on this page. After the successful completion of examination Process. Candidates can check their result through the link that will be provided below.
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in
For more detail of GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission – Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 has not been announced yet, only advertisement with course list and application form is available. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar will release the information it will be updated here.