GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 – Application Form for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 has been released. Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar is offering admission into various UG / PG and PG Diploma programme for the academic year 2019-2020. The following programmes will be conducted through distance mode by the Universities approved by the UGC are recognised by this University with the condition that the same are also approved by the DEB(UGC), DEC or Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC.
GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019
Candidates are able to fill the Application form through Online mode. Candidates must ensure there eligibility before proceeding further in the admission process. If the candidate does not appear in the entrance examination, then candidature of the candidate is will be cancelled.
Schedule for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Registration open||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fees of 1000/-||31 Aug 2019|
Note: In case of MBA, MCA (3 years) and MCA (5 years Integrated) there is an entrance test. For this there is a separate registration portal with registration form with choice of examination center available on the website. For appearing in the respective entrance test of MBA, MCA (3 years) and MCA (5 years Integrated), the candidate will have to pay registration fee of ₹ 1000/- only. After qualifying the respective entrance test, the candidate can proceed to make the payment of fee, filling of application form and uploading of required documents.
Courses offered and Eligibility Criteria
Application Form 2019
There will be annual system of examination for all programmes (except MBA, PGDCA/M.Sc. (Computer Sc.)/MCA-(3 years) and M.Sc. Mathematics, which will be divided into two semesters). The examination of semester courses shall be held twice in a year, i.e., in the months of January and June and for annual courses once in a year in the month of May/ June every year or on such dates as may be fixed by the Vice-Chancellor. The examination of reappearing candidates of odd semesters will be held only with the odd semester examinations and the examinations for the candidates re-appearing in even semester will be held only with even semester examinations. The examination of re-appearing candidates of annual courses will also be held with examinations of odd semester courses, in addition to their annual examinations.
Apply Online: Links pertaining to GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Form are provided below:
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
All the admissions are available Online by filling Online Admission Form. The procedure of filling the online application form is mentioned below. It is four step procedures which are as follows:
- Candidate Registration: Click the registration form and fill the necessary details like: Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Name of Programme etc.
- Payment Option: Registered candidate will deposit fee by any of the following modes of payment.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Filling of Application Form: After Registration and depositing of fee registered candidate will be able to fill the complete application form with all the fields given in the form.
- Uploading Documents: In final step, the following scanned documents (all documents /image/signature should be in “jpg”,”gif”,”bmp”,”jpeg” (format only ) are to be uploaded:
- 10th mark sheet (for the purpose of proof of Name of candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s and Mother’s Name etc.) not greater than 500kb.
- 12th mark sheet not greater than 500kb.
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam alongwith degree of lower examination if any not greater than 500kb.
- Photograph of candidate (should not be greater than 75kb) and Maximum size(Width 132px Height 170px)Minimum Size (Width 102px Height 140px).
- Signature of candidate (should not be greater than 50kb) and Maximum size(Width 210px Height 80px)Minimum Size (Width 150px Height 50px).
- Proof of fee concession, if applicable not greater than 500kb.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable not greater than 500kb
5. Generating Preview: After uploading the document, a preview of the complete application will be generated. If necessary, academic information can be edited before locking.
6. Lock form: Finally the application form is locked to generate enrollment No. and admission letter.
The students desirous to take admission in MBA, MCA (3 years) and MCA (5 years Integrated) programmes of Distance Education will have to appear in an entrance test and clear the same with a valid score.
The Entrance Test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from the subjects covering General English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Awareness. There will be 90 questions in the entrance test with no negative marks for wrong answers. The time limit for entrance test will be 90 minutes. The purpose of this test is to judge the mental, analytical and general ability of the students for management and computer programmes. The contents of the subjects in the entrance test are as follows:
- Odd-One Out
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors
- Word Usage
- English Structure etc.
- L.C.M. & G.C.F.
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Speed and Distance
- Linear Equation and Quadratic Equation etc.
- Analogy Test
- Blood Relation Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Classification etc.
- Social issues
- Political (national and international) issues
- Cultural, Sports and other general issues etc.
Note: The Question Paper for MBA and MCA (3 Years) will be same and MCA (5 Years Integrated) will be different.
As a mandatory requirement of DEC/DEB, entrance test will be conducted for admission to MBA, MCA (3 years) and MCA (5 years Integrated). The Entrance Test will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) on (a) General English (b) Numerical Ability (c) Reasoning (d) General Awareness. If the candidate does not appear in the entrance examination, then candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
The result for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2019 will be released on the official website as well as the direct link of exam and other related information will also update here. Candidates are advised to check here or the website on regular basis to get information about the examination. After conducting exam the result will be display on the official website and we will also provide here a direct link for ease of the candidates, to check result . After the result the candidates will be able to get notified for the admission process by university.
- The minimum passing marks in each paper and in aggregate shall be 35% in M.A. (Mass Communication), BBA, B.A.(Mass Communication),B.A(Bachelor of Arts),B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce),CPSVS and 40% in M.Sc. (Mathematics), PGDEM, PGDBST, PGDA&PR, PGDCBM, PGDCA, M.Sc.(Computer Science), MCA (3 and 5 year programmes), MBA, M.Com., PGDT, PGDISM, PGDEL, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDIB, PGDPOM and PGDMM.
- The internal assignments will be counted towards passing the papers of concerned courses of Distance Education run by this University. For passing an examination, a student will be required to obtain the minimum passing marks (sessional + theory/practical/external awards) in each paper and in aggregate. A candidate who fails or remains absent in one or more papers of any semester examination, i.e., odd/even of any course will be eligible to re-appear in the exams as per clause if otherwise eligible.
- The result of the candidates who have passed the course shall be classified in the divisions as under on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the examinations and the division obtained by the candidate shall be stated in his/her degree:
a)Those who obtain 60 % or more marks — First Division
b)Those who obtain 50% or more but less than 60% marks — Second Division
c)Those who obtain less than 50% marks — Third Division
d) Candidates who pass all the exams in the first attempt and within the minimum duration of the course by obtaining 75% or more marks of the total aggregate shall be declared to have “Passed with Distinction”.
Provision for admission of Foreign Students
- The admission in distance education programmes will also be offered to foreign students. There will be no limit of seats for foreign students in distance education programmes.
- A uniform fee of US 2000 per annum except students of SAARC countries. In case of SAARC countries uniform fee of US 500 per annum will be realized in the form of Indian rupees at the exchange rate prevalent at the time of admission i.e the day of admission from a foreign student. Further, the exchange rate which is prevalent at the time of admission shall be charged for subsequent semester (s) for whole course.
- Foreign students admitted in distance education programme will be exempted from attending the Personal Contact Programme (PCP) if at all made compulsory in any course. Their queries relating to the courses will be attended by the Course Coordinator of the concerned programme.
*includes ₹500/- as University Registration fee in case of fresh admission and as continuation fee in case of promotion to next class/Year and ₹2000/- as university examination fee in the case of semester courses and ₹1000/- in the case of Annual Courses. In addition to above ₹ 100/- as Student Fee ship (Alumni Fund) is also payable once in course duration at time of admission
- In case of loss of original DMC, first duplicate DMC can be issued with a fee of ₹ 500/- on request of candidate (without affidavit) with self-declaration. The second duplicate DMC is issued with a fee of ₹ 1000/- alongwith an affidavit issued by First Class Magistrate.
- For not eligible candidates, 50% fee of first installment is to be refunded. In case he/she has deposited fees more than first installment then full fee will be refunded except 50% of the 1stinstallment.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in more than one part, say first year, second year etc. shall be required to send original certificates and attested copies certificates /DMC/Degree of all the parts instead of only the final year of degree.
- In case it is noticed, at any stage, that any bogus certificate/information was submitted by a candidate, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled and degree/diploma/marks sheet, if already issued will be withdrawn and the candidate will be liable to be prosecuted.
- After the declaration of the result, DMC of candidates will be sent by Registered Post. If the case is RL (Result Late) or has been declared provisional or cancelled etc. for any reason, the candidate is advised to approach the University immediately with the relevant document to enable the University to take further necessary action accordingly.
- Employment certificate of GJUS&T, Directorate of Technical Education Haryana and University audit staff for claiming the fee concession is to be uploaded alongwith application form.
- No admission even “Provisional” shall be made on the basis of certificates issued by the principal of the College/School. Admissions are to be made only on the basis of certificates issued by a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates will have to ensure the filling of registration form, payment of fee, filling of application form, uploading of requisite scanned documents and locking of application form as mentioned in the prospectus, failing which they will themselves be responsible for the consequences including withholding the enrolment-cum-Identity card for appearing in the University examinations.
- No fee shall be accepted in the form of money order or cheque. However, the candidates can deposit the fee on the university website by online mode of payment (Net-banking/Credit card/ Debit Card).
- All correspondence relating to submission of re-appear examination form, re-evaluation form and removal of discrepancy if any, in Degree/Diploma/Certificate/DMC etc., should be addressed to the Controller of Examinations, GJUS&T, Hisar.
- The issue of study material / submission of assignments, if any, subject to checking of eligibility after receipt of admission forms along with fees shall not constitute the basis for claiming admission in a particular course. If a candidate fails to submit the proof of eligibility within the stipulated period or is found ineligible for admission at a later stage his/ her admission will be cancelled irrespective of the issuance of study material/ submission of assignments etc.
- The result of all the programme will be uploaded on the Website of Distance Education: www.ddegjust.ac.in as soon as it is declared. The students are advised to visit the University Website.
- All the assignments will be uploaded on the Directorate’s website. The candidate are advised to upload the two handwritten assignments within the stipulated time given in the prospectus (Chapter- VIII).
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in
For getting more detail about GJU Hisar Distance Education 2019 – Download Information Brochure 2019.