GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2018 – Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar is offering admission into various UG / PG and PG Diploma programme for the academic year 2018-2019. The following programmes will be conducted through distance mode by the Universities approved by the UGC are recognised by this University with the condition that the same are also approved by the DEB(UGC), DEC or Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC.
Under Graduate Programmes
- BBA (Lateral Entry)
- B.A (Mass Comm.)
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
- M.Sc (Computer Science) (Lateral Entry)
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- M.A (Mass Communication)
- M.A (Mass Communication) (Lateral Entry)
- MBA (Lateal Entry)
- M.Sc (Maths)
PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (PGDA&PR)
- PG Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
- PG Diploma in Bakery Science & Technology (PGDBST)
- PG Diploma in Counseling & Behaviour Modification (PGDCBM)
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM)
GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2018
Candidates able to fill their Application form for Admission in said courses will be through Online mode. As a mandatory requirement of DEC/DEB, entrance tests will be conducted for admission to MBA, MCA (3 Years) and MCA (5 Yrs. Integrated). The Entrance Test will comprise objective type multiple choice questions on (a) General English (b) Numerical Ability (c) Reasoning (d) General Awareness. If the candidate does not appear in the entrance examination, then candidature of the candidate is will be cancelled.
Schedule for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2018 is given below.
|Admission Schedule||All programmes of University Teaching Departments and M.Tech., MBA and MCA programmes of affiliated Colleges/Institutes of District Hisar except all B.Tech.* and B.Tech.(LEET)programmes*||Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons.)- M.Sc. in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics & Biotechnology|
|Availability of University Prospectus||09 May 2018 onwards||09 May 2018 onwards|
|Last date for payment of fee through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card||22 Jun 2018||08 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||25 Jun 2018||11 Jun 2018|
|Last date for correction in category in online information of the candidate(s) on request through email: [email protected]||27 Jun 2018||14 Jun 2018|
Application Form 2018
Candidates will be able to fill their Application form of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Hisar for various courses from the direct link provided on the page. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Incomplete admission form, in any respect and without the requisite fee will be summarily rejected. The students seeking admission must ensure that they are eligible for taking admission. In case of any doubt, they can consult the Directorate before submission of admission form.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
All the admissions will be available Online by filling Online Admission Form. The procedure of filling the online application form is mentioned below. It is four step procedures which are as follows:
- Candidate Registration: Click the registration form and fill the necessary details like: Name of Candidate ,Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Name of Programme etc.
- Payment Option: Registered candidate will deposit fee by any of the following modes of payment.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Filling of Application Form: After Registration and depositing of fee registered candidate will be able to fill the complete application form with all the fields given in the form.
- Uploading Documents: In final step, the following scanned documents and (all documents /image/signature should be in “jpg”,”gif”,”bmp”,”jpeg” (format only ) are to be uploaded:
- 10th mark sheet (for the purpose of proof of Name of candidate, Date of Birth,Father’s and Mother’s Nameetc.) not greater than 500kb.
- 12th mark sheet not greater than 500kb.
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam along with degree of lower examination if any not greater than 500kb.
- Photograph of candidate(should not be greater than 75kb) and Maximum size(Width 132px Height 170px)Minimum Size (Width 102px Height 140px).
- Signature of candidate(should not be greater than 50kb) and Maximum size(Width 210px Height 80px)Minimum Size (Width 150px Height 50px).
- Proof of fee concession, if applicable not greater than 500kb.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable not greater than 500 kb.
Note: In case of MBA, MCA and MCA (5- year Integrated) there will be an entrance test. For this, there will be a separate registration portal with registration form with choice of examination center will be available on the website. For appearing in the respective entrance test of MBA, MCA and MCA (5- year Integrated), the candidate will have to pay registration fee only. After qualifying the respective entrance test,the candidate will be proceed to make the payment of fee, filling of application form and uploading of required documents.
As a mandatory requirement of DEC/DEB, entrance test will be conducted for admission to MBA, MCA (3 Years) and MCA (5 years Integrated). The Entrance Test will comprise objective type multiple choice questions on (a) General English (b) Numerical Ability (c) Reasoning (d) General Awareness. If the candidate does not appear in the entrance examination, then candidature of the candidate is will be cancelled.
The result for GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission 2018 will be released on the official website or the direct link on this page. After the successful completion of examination Process. Candidates can check their result through the link provided below.
The students desirous to take admission in MBA, MCA (3 Years)and MCA (5 Years Integrated) programmes of Distance Education will be appear in an entrance test and clear the same with a valid score. The Entrance Test will be comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from the subjects covering General English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General Awareness. There will be 90 questions in the entrance test with no negative marks for wrong answers. The time limit for entrance test will be 90 minutes. The purpose of this test is to judge the mental, analytical and general ability of the students for management and computer programmes. The contents of the subjects in the entrance test are as follows:
General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Odd-One Out, Idioms and Phrases, Spotting Errors, Word Usage, English Structure etc.
Numerical Ability: Numbers, Percentage, L.C.M. & G.C.F., Fractions, Simplification, Square Root and Cube Root, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Area, Time, Speed and Distance, Linear Equation and Quadratic Equation etc.
Reasoning:Analogy Test, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation Test, Analytical Reasoning, Classification etc.
General Awareness:Social, Political (national and international), Cultural, Sports and other general issues etc.
Note: The Question Paper for MBA and MCA (3 Years) will be same and MCA (5 Years Integrated) will be different.
Official Website: www.gjust.ac.in
For more detail of GJU Hisar Distance Education Admission This Year – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Guru Jambheshwar University 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Guru Jambheshwar University releases Guru Jambheshwar University 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.