Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology provides A facility of downloading Admit Card/ Counseling slip of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate course for the academic year of 2020. Those candidates will be able to download the admit card who fill the application form for the admission before the due date, Candidates will be able to download their respective admit cards after providing their correct information like name, date of birth, user id and password. GJUST University does not post the admit card, candidates can get the information about admit card from below.
GJUST Admit Card 2020 / Hall Ticket
The candidates are advised to generate the Admit Card/ Counseling slip from the website of the University http://www.gjust.ac.in before the date of Entrance Test. Candidates will have to carry the print out of admit card to the examination hall. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website http://www.gjust.ac.in and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
|Admit Card Availability||to be announced|
|Exam Dates||to be announced|
Admit Card: GJUST Admit Card 2020 will b available at gjust.ac.in.
How To Download GJUST 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download GJUST 2020 Admit Card by following the steps:
- Candidates can download admit card from the official site of GJUST or Direct link will be provided above for the candidates, which will take to the candidate to login page.
- On the log in screen, candidates will have to enter their correct details (Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID) to download their admit card.
- Admit card will appear on screen after the candidates have filled the correct informations on the login page, candidates must check their details before proceeding further.
- After the Candidates have filled the correct information, he/she will be able to download the admit card. Its strictly instructed to carry the print out of the admit card and Photo ID proof at examination hall.
Details Given on GJUST 2020 Admit Card
Beofre downloading the admit card, candidate should check the information mentioned by them which they have also given while filling the application form. In case of any errors in the details found in the admit card then he/she should immediately contact the authoritative body for assistance.
- Candidate’s Name
- Uploaded Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam Venue and Address
- Exam Timings
- Date of Examination
- Candidates are instructed to not carry any kind of electronic devices or gadgets like mobile phone or calculator.
- Candidates must make sure that they reach examination hall on reporting time.
- Admit Card is an important document so candidates are advised to carry it carefully till the completion of the admission process.
- The candidate will not be receiving the Admit Card by the University, it will only be made available to the candidates in online mode.
- Candidates must not forget to carry the same along with a Valid ID proof on the day of the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.