GKCIET Application Form 2021: The application form for the admission in GKCIET for the year 2021 is available at the official website gkciet.ac.in. The last date to fill the Application Form for GKCIET 2021 is June 30, 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the registration guide before proceeding to complete the registration process. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in the duly filled application form. Also, the application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft only. For more details on GKCIET Application Form 2021, candidates must read the article given below.
Latest: Online Application Portal for the GET-2021 is now open. Scroll down to apply.
GKCIET Application Form 2021
Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam of GKCIET 2021. This entrance test for the admission to diploma programs of Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Malda is termed as GET which is conducted in every academic year.
Schedule for GKCIET application form is given below:
|Commencement of online registration||01 Jun 2021|
|Last day for registration by email||30 Jun 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for GKCIET 2021.
Note:- By clicking the link on given above, a Google Form will open, fill up the application details there
The candidates must pay the application fee through online mode only (NEFT/IMPS/Phone/Google pay).
|SC / ST||Rs 500/-|
|PwD||No application fee charged for such candidates|
The bank details of the Institute are as:
A/c Holder: Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology
A/c No: 919010044132909
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch: Mangalbari Branch, Malda
How To fill the GKCIET Application Form 2021?
- Before applying for admission, make sure you have an active email id and working contact number/WhatsApp number.
- Pay the application fee (as applicable) through online mode to the Institute A/c as mentioned above. Save copy of the transaction slip and transaction number/UTR number or other number which will be required during form filling and verify the said transaction.
- Go to the website of GKCIET at https://www.gkciet.ac.in/facility/get and follow the notices/link under the title: All India GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2021)
- Click on the “link” provided and fill all required information carefully and upload the scanned copies of your documents and press the submit option at the end for successful submission/uploading necessary documents of your application form.
- After submission of your application form, you will receive a confirmation mail indicating that your application has been submitted.
- Take the print out of confirmation mail and save it for future use.
GKCIET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available in Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET) along with the entrance test is given below. Those who do not fulfill them, will, unfortunately, not get their seats booked in the same.
- Must be an Indian Citizen and medically fit.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Programs is Matric (10th Std.) pass or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent securing at least 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate as per AICTE norms excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional. The candidates appeared/appearing in secondary or equivalent examination in 2021 with English, Physical Science/ Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics may also apply conforming to the benchmark of 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional at the time of counseling, failing which candidature will be cancelled.
- Should not be born after July 01, 2006, and there is no upper age limit.
GKCIET 2020 Admit Card
The University issues the admit card to only those candidates who have successfully filled the GET 2021 application form online. The allotted Admit Card would be sent through an e-mail to the individual eligible candidate and can also be available by filing a request to the University’s official email address [email protected] The photograph of the candidate in the downloaded admit card is to be authenticated by the Head Master of the last school attended / Gazetted officer.
also check, GKCIET Result 2021
About the Exam
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET) conducts the entrance test GET every year for the purpose of granting admission to the Diploma Courses of 3 years duration in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Food Processing Technology, and Mechanical Engineering. It is a national level entrance exam which is applicable for the candidates from other States excluding West Bengal. All the admissions would be made on the basis of the merit determined by the Institute. Candidates must ensure that they are eligible enough to apply for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.