GKCIET Application Form 2018 for entrance test (GET-2018) is available at the Institute website: www.gkciet.ac.in as per the schedule given below. Candidates are advised to go through the registration guide before proceeding to complete the registration process. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in duly filled application form. Get here complete details regarding GKCIET Application Form 2018 such as application fee, how to apply and so on.
GKCIET Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam of GKCIET 2018. Candidates have to visit the given below link for downloading the application form of entrance exam. This entrance test for the admission to diploma programs of Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Malda is termed as GET 2018. List of required things and important dates for filling application are given below.
Schedule for GKCIET application form is given below:
|Start date of application form||06 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||27 Apr 2018 (up to 4:00 P.M)|
|Submission of hard copy along with demand draft||05 May 2018|
Application Form: Click here to download application form for GKCIET 2018.
Official Website: www.gkciet.ac.in
An application fee of Rs 500/- per candidate whereas Rs 200/- per candidate for the candidates belong to SC/ST category, is applicable and to be drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda. However, there is no application fee for the candidates applying under PWD category.
How To Apply
- Prepare a Demand Draft as application fee of Rs 500/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs 200/- & there is no application fee for the candidates applying under PWD category) in favour of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda.
- Click on the above link to download the application form or log on to the official website http://www.gkciet.ac.in.
- Download word file (.doc) of the Application Form and fill the form in .doc format. Please do not change the format of Application Form.
- Take a printout of the filled-in form.
- Paste photograph and put signature(s) in the appropriate places in the form.
- Send the followings (MANDATORY FOR EACH CANDIDATE) to the e-mail ID: [email protected] immediately after filling the Application Form.
- Filled-in word file in .doc format as followed in Step-(iii) (scanned signature may be used in the .doc file)
- Scanned copy of the signed Application Form as followed in Step-(v), supporting documents and Demand Draft (DD).
- Submit hard copy of the duly filled-in Application Form along with the Demand Draft (original) by post (preferably by speed Post) or hand delivery to the Chairman, Admission Committee (2018-19), Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Narayanpur, Malda-732141, West Bengal, India. Institute will not be responsible for any late receipt of the Application Form. Submission of hard copy of the Application Form is mandatory along with supporting documents and Demand Draft, else the candidature will be cancelled automatically.
- Keep photo copies of the Application Form and Demand Draft & original bank receipt of the Draft for future reference.