GKCIET Application Form 2020: The application form for the admission in GKCIET for the year 2020 was available at the official website gkciet.ac.in. The last date to fill the Application Form for GKCIET 2020 had been extended due to COVID -19. Candidates are advised to go through the registration guide before proceeding to complete the registration process. Valid email id and contact number are mandatory in the duly filled application form. Also, the application fee has to be paid through Demand Draft only. For more details on GKCIET Application Form 2020, candidates must read the article given below.
Latest: Online Application Portal for the GET-2020 is re-opened and remain live till 5:00 PM of September 10, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
GKCIET Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam of GKCIET 2020. This entrance test for the admission to diploma programs of Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Malda is termed as GET which is conducted in every academic year.
Schedule for GKCIET application form is given below:
|Commencement of online registration||02 Mar 2020|
|Last day for registration by email|
|Last Date for Receiving the Application Form by Post|
|Admission Portal Re-open||19 Aug – 10 Sep 2020|
Download Application Form: Click here to fill the application form for GKCIET 2020.
GKCIET Admission 2020 Application Re-open
The admission portal has been re-opened on August 19 and will remain live till 5:00 PM of September 10, 2020. Check the notice-
Click here to download the Notice
GKCIET Admission 2020 Last Date to fill Extended Notice
Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) which has to be issued in favour of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda.
|SC / ST||Rs 500/-|
|PwD||No application fee charged for such candidates|
How To fill the GKCIET Application Form 2020?
Application Form for GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2020) is available in the Institute website: gkciet.ac.in. Candidates must go through the steps given below to get to know the procedure of filling the GKCIET Application Form 2020.
- Prepare a Demand Draft (DD) as application fee of Rs 1000/- (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs 500/- & no application fee for candidates applying under PWD category) in favour of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda.
- Log on to the website of GKCIET at www.gkciet.ac.in and follow the heading: GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2020)
- Download word file (.docx) of the Application Form for GET-2020, fill the form in .docx format and take printout of the filled-in form Or Print the Application Form and fill the form. Please do not change the format of Application Form.
- Paste photograph and put signature (s) in the appropriate places in the form.
- MANDATORY FOR EACH CANDIDATE: Send scan copy of the application, supporting documents & Demand Draft/DD to the e-mail ID: [email protected] immediately after filling up the Application Form.
- Submit hard copy of the duly filled-in Application Form along with selfattested supporting documents & Demand Draft (original) by post (preferably by speed Post) or hand delivery to the Member Secretary, Admission Committee/GET-2020, Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Narayanpur, Malda-732 141, West Bengal, India. Institute will not be responsible for any late receipt of the Application Form. Submission of hard copy of the Application Form is mandatory along with self-attested supporting documents and Demand Draft, else the candidature will be cancelled automatically. Page 6 of 10
- Keep photo copies of the Application Form and Demand Draft & original bank receipt of the Demand Draft for future reference.
Documents Required for Application Form
Applicants should have important documents which required for the supporting documents are to be enclosed. So, applicants not attached the valid document with application form then the application shall be rejected.
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Mark-sheet of 10th Std/Secondary/Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination
- Certificate of 10th Std/Secondary/Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination
- Admit Card of 10th Std/Secondary/Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination
- Category Certificate, if any
- Residential/Domicile Certificate from the competent authority
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo identity proof
- 3 copies of recent passport size colour photograph (Write name and DoB on the backside of the photographs)
This specifically required copy of each document (self-attested) is to be enclosed with the GKCIET Application Form 2020
GKCIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available in Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET) along with the entrance test is given below. Those who do not fulfill them, will, unfortunately, not get their seats booked in the same.
- Must be an Indian Citizen and medically fit.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma Programs is Matric (10th Std.) pass or its equivalent examination with English, Physical Science/Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent securing at least 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate as per AICTE norms excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional. The candidates appeared/appearing in secondary or equivalent examination in 2020 with English, Physical Science/ Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics may also apply conforming to the benchmark of 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional at the time of counseling, failing which candidature will be cancelled.
- Should not be born after July 01, 2005, and there is no upper age limit.
GKCIET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have registered themselves for the entrance examination would get the admit card on their registered e-mail address. Candidates can also get it by hand from the Institute Office after receiving the hard copy of the Application Form and Demand Draft by the office for the GET 2020. In the hall ticket, candidates can see the details printed on it such as exam date, exam time, test centre, centre code, important instructions which should be kept in mind while giving the exam. Candidates are also advised to carry photocopies of the Application Form and Demand Draft and original bank receipt of the Draft in the Entrance Examination Centre along with the admit card.
About the Exam
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET) conducts the entrance test GET every year for the purpose of granting admission to the Diploma Courses of 3 years duration in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Food Processing Technology, and Mechanical Engineering. It is a national level entrance exam which is applicable for the candidates from other States excluding West Bengal. All the admissions would be made on the basis of the merit determined by the Institute. Candidates must ensure that they are eligible enough to apply for the same.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.