GLA University admission to all the courses except (Diploma in Pharmacy) is done on the basis of an online entrance test – “GLAET”, which will be held at 47 centres across India. The application form for GLAET 2019 is available here in both offline and online mode. Candidates can fill the same from the direct link which is given below. The Admission to these courses is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Before applying for any of the course, please ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
GLA University Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill their application form for various courses from the official website. Those who will fill their application completely on time will only able to download admit card for the entrance test. Candidates are advised to check the instruction given below for applying online or offline. The link to apply online or the offline application form has been provided below.
|Availability of Online application form||01 Jan 2019|
|Booking of Test slot will start from||16 Jan 2019|
Candidates can fill the application form of GLAET 2019 in both online and offline mode from the below links:
- Click here to apply online for the GLAET 2019.
- Click here to download the application form of GLAET 2019.
- An entrance fee of Rs.700/-
- Entrance fee for B. Ed, Diploma in engineering & D Pharma is Rs 500/-.
Steps for filling online application form
Step 1 – Online Registration Process
- Candidates register yourself for the online entrance test from the official website or from the above link.
- An entrance fee of Rs.700/-(except D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed) will be charged during GLAET 2019 registration which can be paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 2 – Offline Registration Process
Candidates can also register themselves through an offline registration process. Candidates who seek admission in UG and PG courses can download the application from the direct link provided below.
Off-line Payment Mode
- Demand draft (DD)
On successful registration, the candidate will receive unique registration id & password on registered email id. This Id and Password should be noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure.
Instruction for filling offline Application Form
- To Download, the offline entrance registration form visit www.gla.ac official website.
- Take a printout and fill the required details completely.
- Send your duly filled registration form in an envelope along with the demand draft of Rs 700/- ( In case of D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed it is Rs. 500/-) drawn in favour of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”. Also mention “Offline GLAET-18 Registration For Name of the Course you are applying” on the back side of the envelope & send it through post or by hand at:
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
- Candidate must mention his/her name & unique id on the back side of demand draft.
- The candidates will be informed by university officials within 7 working days of receipt of the form.