Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 – Glocal University will start the application process for the eligible candidates to apply for admission in the Glocal School of Business and Commerce as per the schedule. The candidates have to apply online for admission. The admissions are based on exam pathway via Glocal Admission Test (GAT) or non-exam pathway via CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score. After the selection of the candidates, they have to appear in counselling round followed by Personal Interview with the HOD. Check more details like eligibility, application process, scholarships, placements etc. below.
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020
The university intakes direct admission in UG courses. However, for the PG admission, the candidates have to appear in the Glocal Admission Test. PG admission to 60% of the available seats is based on CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score. Candidates will be able to apply for Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 from the direct links provided below:
|MBA Agri-Business||Apply Here|
|MBA Finance||Apply Here|
|MBA HR||Apply Here|
|MBA Marketing||Apply Here|
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to apply via the examination pathway that is by appearing the Glocal Admission Test (GAT) are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, from a recognized university.
- Minimum 50% marks for Gen category and 45% for SC/ST are required at graduation level.
- There is no work experience required for the course. However, students with work experience can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
The candidates who wish to apply via their CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT Score (non-exam pathway) must have the following eligibility:
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th class).
- Valid Merit of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT score
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 Courses
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at Glocal University is a two-year programme of study extending over four Semesters and comprising 19 courses and a project, each of four credits. One credit would normally involve sixteen hours of lectures or equivalent, per semester. To become eligible for the award of the degree students need to earn a total of eighty credits.
The MBA courses offered at the university are as follows:
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Finance
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA International Business
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA Safety Management
- MBA Logistic management
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
The university releases the application form online at admissions.glocaluniversity.edu.in. To fill the application form the candidates have to register first and then fill the online application form. To submit the application form the candidates also have to make an online payment.
Application Fee: the application fee is Rs. 499 (as per last year) that can be paid online or using the voucher system.
Below are the steps to apply for Glocal University MBA Admission 2020:
- Register: Click on the direct link available on the table above. The following window opens, you need to enter the following details:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Check your email id: On successful registration, you will get an email id in your provided email address. click on the green “verify email id” button to complete the verification process.
- Apply for the course: Now on clicking the button, your dashboard will open. Herein you have to select the application form for your programme, and click on the “Apply now” button. Check the image below for reference:
- Fill the application form: the application process must be completed in 5 steps. the 5 steps include the following:
- Filling of the basic details
- Entering the parent’s details
- Filling address details
- Entering educational details
- Paying the application fee
- The application fee payment can be made using Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets.
Glocal University MBA Admission Process 2020
The admission process of Glocal University, in brief, is described below.
- Check the eligibility: The candidates who wish to appear in any of the MBA course must first check their eligibility.
- Fill the application form: The candidates then have to fill the online application form wherein they have to provide all the details correctly.
- Appear in GAT: If applicable, candidates have to appear in GAT and qualify the same.
- Appear in the counselling rounds: the selected candidates have to appear in the counselling rounds as per the schedule intimidated to the candidates personally over email or call.
- Complete the Personal Interview round: The selected candidates after the counselling have to appear in the Personal Interview rounds with the head of the department (HOD). Only then the admission is finalized.
Note that the admission in 60% of the seats in MBA is filled on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score. The rest of the 60% seats are filled based on GAT scores.
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The MBA course is a 4-semester course that has a 2-year duration. The fee structure, as per last year, for all the courses under the MBA programmes are as follows:
|Admission and Registration Charges||1500|
|Uniform (One Time)||5000|
|Tuition Fees (per semester)||80,000|
|Examination Fees (per semester)||2,500|
|Personality development programme fee (in 4th semester)||15,000|
Glocal University is a private institute situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh with Eight major schools and 50+ UG/postgraduate/professional courses to offer. The university is spread over a sprawling 300-acre campus and has world-class infrastructure. The University is recognized by UGC under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956 and established by the Glocal University Act, 2011. The university has its own transport facility, hostel facility, labs, seminar halls etc.
Glocal University MBA Admission 2020 FAQs
Here a few of the most frequently asked question for Glocal University MBA Admission 2020. Check the same below and if you have more questions to ask, write in the comment section below:
A. The minimum requirements to apply to the MBA program include completion of an undergraduate program in an accredited College/University, results of the Common Admission Test (CAT)/Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Submission of the online application form.
A. An interview may be requested by the Admissions Committee. The interview may be conducted either in person or via telephone, by invitation of the committee.
A. The candidates who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT, have to appear in GAT.
A. The counselling is held as per the intimidation by the admission authorities. After your selection, the candidates are called for the counselling rounds personally by the University via a call or email ID.
Official Website: glocaluniversity.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.