Chandigarh MBBS / BDS Application Form 2021: The last date of online application is January 11, 2022 till 4:00 p.m. Ealier,the application form for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 was released on December 28,2021 on the official website. Candidates who have qualified the NEET exam can able to fill Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021. The Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Application Form is available in online mode only. Candidates need to pay the required amount of aplication fee to submit the form successfully. To get more information about Chandigarh MBBS/BDs Application form 2021, check this page.
Latest: Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 last of online application is January 11,2022. Scroll down to check.
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS / BHMS Application Form 2021
Only those candidates who will be declared qualified in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply. Application form for GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS /BHMS Admission 2021 is available on the official website. Candidates can also apply from the direct link which will be mentioned below for GMCH Chandigarh MBBS / BDS / BHMS Admission 2021.
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||28 Dec 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||11 Jan 2022|
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Application Fee
Application fee can be paid online only. It cannot be paid in the form of a cheque, demand draft, cash or any other physical mean. The details or application fee entitled below are as given below –
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.500/- + Bank Charges, if any|
|General & all other categories||Rs.1000/- .+ Bank Charges, if any|
|NRI||Rs.7000/- + Bank Charges, if any|
Image Specification for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021
While filling the application form candidates need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature. The format and size of the images in which they are to be uploaded is provided here.
|Photograph||less than 20 Kb||JPEG|
|Signatue||less than 20 kb||JPEG|
How To Fill Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021?
In order to fill the online application form candidates need to follow some simple steps which are as follows.
- Visit GMCH website i.e. “www.gmch.gov.in” and Go to “Admission”
- Login by clicking on “Candidate login”.
- Enter Educational Qualification. Click on “Save Details”. Click on “Next”
- Upload Photo and Signature in JPG format (<20KB). Click on “Next”.
- Upload Certificates i.e. General/ SC/ ST/ BC/Jaj/ PwD.
- To preview filled application form, select “Course” and click on “Show”. If satisfied, then click on “Accept Terms and Conditions”.
- For final submission click on “Submit”. After this user cannot change or alter the application form. Click on “Next”.
Payment of Application Fee.
- Click on online payment for application forms for MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ course – 2021
- Accept Terms and Conditions mentioned on State Bank Collect Page and Click “Proceed”
- Select Application Fee MBBS/BDS/BHMS/NRI. Enter Application ID, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and Category.
- “Verify details” and confirm this transaction by clicking on “Confirm”.
- Select Payment method i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/Payment Wallet/ Internet Banking etc. and make payment.
- Take Print of Receipt of payment.
Documents Required for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021
While filling the application form the NRI candidates have to upload all the relevant documents. The list of documents to be uploaded by NRI candidates is provided here for reference.
- NEET (UG) – 2021 result card.
- Matriculation / High/ Higher secondary school certificate showing date of birth or birth certificate issued by government authority.
- Certificate of having passed 10+2/pre-medical/of 10+2+3) system showing equivalent examination from any university/board showing detailed marks/explanation sheets of grade. The candidate must preferably provide the % marks obtained in each of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English in 10+1 and10+2 separately.
- Eligibility and Equivalence certificate from Panjab University and Association of Indian Universities (AIU), if applicable
- Passport/ relevant document (e.g. PIO Card, OCI Card) of NRI/PIO/Foreign Indian Student status from a competent authority.
- Applicable Certificate for candidates applying against category I / II of NRI seats
General Information for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021
All candidates have to fill application form online, available at GMCH Website http://www.gmch.gov.in. Candidate has to fill the single form for MBBS, BDS and BHMS and select multiple courses within the same form. Additional application fee is payable for each course selected and added, as courses are selected while filling the online application form. Candidate has to pay the total fee online in a single transaction. Only those candidates who successfully submit the online application form along with specified annexures and fees by due date will be included in the list of candidates eligible to appear for counseling subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria specified in the prospectus.
About Govt Medical College and Hospital
The Department of Medical Education and research has created the Govt Medical collegs for providing students a access to medical studies like MBBS/BDS/BHMS and othe rmedica courses. GMCH offers admission to various medical undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The aim of the GMCH is to act as a center for Continuing Medical Education Programmes for various categories of technical and non-technical personnle.
Official Website: gmch.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.