GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020 will announce on the official website gmch.gov.in. GMCH Chandigarh conducted an entrance exam for admission into Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom), B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology), B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray) and B.Sc Medical Technology (Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Techniques). To know the entrance examination marks candidates need to download the GMCH Result 2020. We will also provide you with the facility to access your entrance examination result. Get GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020 complete information here.
GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020
Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam will able to check their GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020 for various courses for this session 2020-2021 from here as per scheduled date. Candidates can check the GMCH Result through the link provided below.
|GMCH Chandigarh Events||Important dates|
|Date of GCET-2020 i.e. Entrance Test||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result & Display of Merit list||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Only for qualified candidates in the Entrance Test: Last date for submission of PART-II of the application form and uploading of certificates/documents as laid down in the Prospectus||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display of lists of candidates provisional eligible for Counseling||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Date of First Counseling for B. Optom, B.Sc. Nursing, Anaesthesia & OT, X-Ray & MLT.||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Second Counseling||04th week of Jul 2020|
|Date of start of the session||01st week of Aug 2020|
|Mop up round (if needed due to vacant seats)||04th week of Aug 2020|
Official Website: gmch.gov.in.
How to Check the GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020?
List of qualified candidates according to their rank/merit in the Combined Entrance Test (GCET-2020) in their respective pool/general category/reserved category will be displayed on the website of Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh i.e. www.gmch.gov.in.
- Visit the official website www.gmch.gov.in or click on the direct link is provided here.
- Click on the which say “GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020”.
- Enter the details in the blank fields like registration no., roll no., date of birth as per requirement.
- Click on submit button.
- After submitting the details result will be displayed on the candidates’ computer screen.
Candidates are advised must take a printout of their GMCH Chandigarh Result 2020 for future references till the admission process is over.
This process is based on last year details!!
If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Test, then the inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination. If the marks are equal then the merit will be determined on the basis of age i.e. preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age
- The selection will be made on the basis of rank/merit obtained in the GMCH Combined Entrance Test-2020 (GCET-2020) to be conducted by Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
- There are no marks for counseling
Candidates will have to appear in person for counseling. The venue of counseling will be intimated on the website. Personal appearance of the candidate before the Counseling/Admission Committee is mandatory for claiming the seat as per rank/merit determined and displayed.
The candidates should report at the counseling venue with any one of the following photo identification proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter identify card
The candidates should bring with them the following original documents along with two passport size photographs at the time of Counseling:
- Print out of online submitted Application Form.
- Admit Card of GCET-2020
- Result card of GCET-2020
- Date of Birth certificate/ 10th passing certificate
- Passing certificate of 10+2 examination or equivalent examination.
- Detail marks sheet of 10+2 examination or equivalent examination.
- Certificate from Principal of School/ College for establishing eligibility for UT Chandigarh Pool, if any.
- NOC from the employer (in case of the in-service candidate)
- Reserved category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Receipt of Online Payment.
- Any other document as applicable
- No separate counseling letter will be issued.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending counseling.
- Attested copies of the certificates or similar other documents will not be entertained for granting admission to a candidate.
- Mere attending counseling for a course doesn’t t confer any right to admission in that course. Admission will be strictly according to the rank/merit in Entrance Test (GCET)-2020. It will be subject to eligibility criteria laid down for the course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.