GITAM Nursing Admission Test (GNAT) 2018 – GITAM University conducts Nursing Admission Test for admission into Nursing Programme for the academic year 2018-2019. GITAM Nursing Admission Test is also known as GNAT 2018 which will be held by GITAM University. Candidates can fill their GNAT 2018 Application form for admission into B.Sc Nursing as per schedule. All the details related to GNAT 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important information can be read through this page below.
GNAT 2018 – GITAM Nursing Admission Test
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses are able to fill their Application online from the official portal gimsr.gitam.edu or from the link given in below section as per the schedule. Admit Card for GNAT 2018 will be available for download. Admission will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in the entrance test and interview held by the competent authority.
Duration of the Course – 4 Years
No. of Seats – 100 seats (including NRI seats)
Schedule for the GNAT 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of Online submission of application||11 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in online application||11 Jul 2018|
|Download of E-Hall-Tickets||11 Jul 2018 Onwards|
|Entrance Test at GITAM University campuses
(Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru)
|to be announced|
|GNAT 2018 Result||to be announced|
|Counseling for Admission||to be announced|
Candidate without possessing the hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall or take the test. The admit card is an important document and all the candidates who will register for the test must produce it on the day of the exam at the exam center.
Application forms are available online as well as offline. Application form can be submitted “online” by visiting above mention link. The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, an Application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and also for your future correspondence.
Application Fee is Rs. Rs. 300/-
Female candidates are only eligible.
- Intermediate with Bi.P.C or 10+2 passed with science Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & English with 45%, 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APSOS or other equivalent board with Science 45%.
- Intermediate vocational Nursing with bridge course of Biological & Physical Sciences with 45%.
- The student shall be medically fit
- Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. nurse with a minimum of one-year clinical experience, in any critical care unit.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc. Nursing in an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. (N) program.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed and should not be more than 25 years.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018
The hall ticket will be available on the website www.gitam.edu. The admit card will be available for candidates who have successfully applied for course. Candidates will be able to download their admit card when it will be issued officially. Admit Card is an important document without with the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination. In case hall ticket is not available on the website, she should immediately contact the Director, Admissions, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530045 along with Application No.
The entrance will be held in three centers, which are GITAM Campuses. Those centers are
- GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam –530045.
- School of Technology, GITAM, Rudraram, Patancheru, Hyderabad, Medak, Telangana – 502329.
- School of Technology, GITAM, NH-207, Nagadenehalli, Doddaballapur, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 561203.
GNAT-2018 will have one paper consisting of 100 Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions from Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and Physics. The distribution of questions is:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
(Botany – 25 and Zoology – 25)
The general standard of the GNAT-2018 will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme or Intermediate or equivalent.
The medium of Language of Question Paper: English only
- Each correct answer will get a score of one mark.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- The score so obtained by the candidate will be used to determine the rank in the test.
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
The prescribed fee amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- and a Special fee of Rs. 20,000/-) for admission into 1 st year B.Sc has to be paid at counseling center.
By way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts) payable at Visakhapatnam.
Payment by RTGS/NEFT: Account Name: “GITAM Institute of Nursing (College Receipts)”; Account No.: 761302010000151; Bank name: Union Bank of India, GIMSR Branch, Visakhapatnam; IFS Code: UBIN0576131.
- Hostel accommodation at subsidized tariff is provided separately in the campus on payment basis. Several Food courts are also available to meet the dietary needs.
- Cash/cheques are not accepted for payment of the fee.
Official Website: gimsr.gitam.edu
For more detail of GNAT – Download Information Brochure.