GNDU Application Form 2019 – Applications are invited for the eligible candidates to take admission in various UG and PG courses at Guru Nanak Dev University for the session 2019-20. Candidate must check and ensure his/her eligibility for the course. During registration, the candidate is asked to fill his/her category. Every reserved category candidate is automatically considered in the general category also. Candidate must select category carefully, once submitted, a category is not allowed to change. Interested candidates have to apply online as per the scheduled dates. Candidates can check the complete information regarding the application process, fee and other information on this page below.
GNDU Admission Online Application Form 2019
The GNDU Applications can be filled online for various UG and PG Courses from the official website www.gndu.ac.in or www.gnduadmissions.org. To register/apply for a course and to deposit fee, a candidate must fill the registration form. To avail the benefit of multiple reserved categories for the same course, a candidate will have to fill multiple course-registration forms for the same course.
Apply online: Click here to apply for GNDU Admissions 2019.
Registration fee can be paid either in State Bank of India through bank challan or can be deposited online.
- Rs. 1200. – Registration Fee for B.Tech based on JEE ( For all category except SC/ST)
- Rs. 600 – Registration Fee for SC/ST
- Rs. 2000 – B.Arch. based on NATA
STEP – I
- Generation of login ID and password. Upon entering basic details, a unique login ID and password will be generated for future use.
- SMS/e-mail shall be sent to the registered mobile number/e-mail ID of the applicant. Online registration can be made by filling the necessary information in the form and payment of a non-refundable registration fee for each course for which admission is sought.
Note: Candidates must verify their particulars printed on ” Fee Deposit Slip” before depositing fee in the bank.
STEP – II
- A candidate wishing to pay the application fee through online mode he/she has to click on the “Online Payment” button.
- The fee amount to be paid will be shown on the screen. Candidate has to select one of the payment options fromNetbanking/Credit Card/Debit Card. After selecting the desired payment option, the candidate will be asked to enter the confidential information regarding the option selected. After this, the candidate will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on his/her mobile number already registered in the bank account number from where he/she is interested to pay the application fee through the online option.
- The candidate shall enter the OTP and the further transaction will happen through the “Bill Desk” gateway automatically. If the online payment transaction is successful, the candidate will be immediately intimated with SMS on his /her mobile number filled in the registration form and the candidate will be prompted to take printout of the payment receipt.
- The receipt will be having information regarding a unique Ref. No. /(Deposit ID), TransactionId, Amount etc.
STEP – III
- Candidate willing to pay the application fee in State Bank of India through Bank Challan, he/she has to click on “Through Bank Challan of SBI” and a bank challan bearing a unique Ref. No. /(Deposit ID) will be generated in triplicate (Student Copy, Bank Copy and University Copy).
- The printed copy of Bank Challan is to be taken by the candidate to any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) throughout the country on next working day after 1.00 PM and deposit the printed fee on or before “Last Date of Fee Deposit”.
- The bank will issue a Journal ID for the candidate corresponding to his/her Ref. No. /(Deposit ID). and shall return student copy and university copy of bank challan to the candidate. The candidate is advised to take the print-out of this Bank Challan in Portrait Orientation.
STEP – IV
- When the fee is received by GNDU, an SMS will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number .
- The candidate shall go back to the website and click on the “Fill Admission Form”.After entering the Ref. No. /(Deposit ID). and Password, the Candidate’s Name, Department & Course along with particulars of fee deposited in the bank shall appear on the form.
- The candidate shall fill in remaining particulars in the admission form and click on the Submit button to preview the particulars submitted. In case any correction is required, click on the Edit button otherwise click on the Lock button for final submission of the form.
- After Clicking the Lock button, a unique Application ID along with the details of Admission Form shall appear on the screen. The candidate must take print-out of Admission Form submitted and bring it at the time of counseling.
Important Instructions for Applying Online
All courses were other than listed below like MBA(FYIC)/MCA(FYIC)/M.Sc. etc. are available under the concerned department.
- The candidate is strictly advised to check the scheduled application dates for the desired course specified in the Admission Schedule (mentioned in the Prospectus) before filling the Bank Form.
- The candidate is strictly advised to check the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Prospectus for the course in which he/she is seeking admission.
- The candidate seeking admission in any of B.Pharma/BPT/B.Sc.(HS)Chemistry/Physics/Human Genetics should select the Department B.Pharma/BPT/B.Sc.(HS)Chem./Phy/Human Genetics followed by the course B.Pharma/BPT/B.Sc.(HS)Chemistry/Physics/Human Genetics.
- The candidate seeking admission in any of BA(HS) Punjabi / B.Sc. (HS) Economics/ Bachelor of Social Sciences (HS) should select the Department BA(HS) Punjabi / B.Sc. (HS) Economics/ Bachelor of Social Sciences(HS) followed by the course BA(HS) Punjabi / B.Sc. (HS) Economics/ Bachelor of Social Sciences(HS).
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA(Two Years)in Amritsar/Jalandhar/Gurdaspur/Self Finance/MBA(HA) in GNDU Campus should select the department MBA(Two Year)] followed by the course MBA(Two Year)[ASR/JAL/GSP/MBA(Self Finance)/MBA(HA). The admission to MBA(Two Year) shall be based upon the merit of Entrance Test GMET conducted by the University.
- The candidates seeking admission to MCA(TYC) in GNDU Campus, Amritsar/ GNDU College, Jalandhar should select the department MCA(TYC) Amritsar/Jalandhar followed by the course MCA(TYC) Amritsar/Jalandhar. The admission to MCA(TYC) shall be based upon the merit of Entrance Test.
- The candidates seeking admission to L.L.M in GNDU Campus, Amritsar/Jalandhar should select L.L.M [Amritsdar/Janandhar] as the Department followed by the course L.L.M [Amritsar/Jalandhar].The admission to L.L.M ASR/JAL shall be based upon the merit of Entrance Test.
- The candidates seeking admission to B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech. (Food Technology) for Amritsar Campus only should select B.Tech (Computer Sci. and Engg./Elec. and Comm. Engg./Food Tech.) for Amritsar Campus only as the Department followed by the course B.Tech(Based on JEE Main 2019) The admission to B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech. (Food Technology) for Amritsar Campus only shall be based upon the merit of the JEE Main 2019 exam.
- The candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. in various courses select UGC NET/UGC-CSIR (JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/ ICAR/INSPIRE/M.Phil from G.N.D.U./Direct Fellowship or Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
The candidates seeking admission to courses through the Entrance test must download the Admit Card online before the Entrance test date.
Note: In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. The university will not be responsible for any network related problem.
Official website: www.gnduadmissions.org