GNDU Admissions Schedule 2021 – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar, releases the GNDU admission schedule on the official website i.e gnduadmissions.org. For Admission, into various courses at Guru Nanak Dev University, candidates have to fill the online application form. The GNDU Admission Schedule 2021 is very important as, this allows the students to curate all required documents, registration fee, in advance. Candidates should note that as per the schedule, there are 3 stage for admission into GNDU, the very first stage is the entrance test, which is followed by counselling and interview. Scroll below to check out the important dates, number of courses etc.
Latest: GNDU has released the application form for the various programs. The last date to apply and admission dates will be released depending upon the circumstances in the wake of the situation arising due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
GNDU Admissions Schedule 2021
Important dates are mentioned in the schedule given below. Candidates must make sure that they apply for the course before the last day of registration and make the fee payment as per the guidelines. After the last date is over, the students have to pay late payment charges as well. For dates/time/venue of entrance test and/or counseling read the schedule carefully.
|Releasing of online application form||Available|
|Last date to fill online application form||To be announced|
|Admission Dates||To be announced|
Courses Offered for GNDU Admissions 2021
The courses offered under GNDU Admission 2021 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Guidelines for GNDU Admissions 2021
- Generation of login ID and password.
- Online registration can be made by filling the necessary information in the form and payment of a non-refundable registration fee for each course for which admission is sought.
- Subsequent to registration, an application form may be filled using login details generated in.
- On successful application submission, Admit card bearing all details such as date, time and venue of entrance test shall be generated. The candidate has to bring the Admit card while appearing in the entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from University/institution other than GNDU shall be required to submit migration and eligibility certificate after admission as per University rules.
- If the number of candidates seeking admission to a course is not adequate (minimum of 5 candidates in case of PG courses and 10 in case of UG courses) or due to administrative or other reasons, the University may decide not to offer the course, or may increase/decrease the number of seats of such a particular course at the time of admission.
- All admissions will be provisional and liable to cancellation if, at any stage, any information furnished by the candidate is found to be fabricated or false.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of competent authority conducting the counseling/admission shall be final and binding on all.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.