For Admission, at Guru Nanak Dev University into various courses candidates have to fill the online application form. Admission Schedule for admission to various courses in GNDU University will be released as per the schedule. Candidates who are willing to appear for the entrance examination must ensure their eligibility before applying for the course. The schedule for the GNDU Admission 2020 is given below.
Latest: As per media reports, the application form will be available from July 28, 2020, for BA-LLB (FYC) Courses. Scroll down to get details.
GNDU Admissions Schedule 2020
Important dates are mentioned in the schedule given below. Candidates must make sure that they apply for the course before the last day of registration and make the fee payment as per the guidelines. Admission to all the courses given in Admission Schedule 2020-2021 shall be made on the basis of the entrance test conducted by University or the tests/counseling conducted at the state or National level. For dates/time/venue of entrance test and/or counseling read the schedule carefully.
|Releasing of online application form||20 Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||To be announced|
|Admission Dates||To be announced|
BA-LLB (FYC) Courses Schedule (as per news reports)
|Online Application Form||28 Jul 2020|
|Last date to register yourself||15 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||21 Aug 2020|
Courses Offered for GNDU Admissions 2020
The courses offered under GNDU Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Guidelines for GNDU Admissions 2020
- Generation of login ID and password.Generation of login ID and password.
- Online registration can be made by filling the necessary information in the form and payment of a non-refundable registration fee for each course for which admission is sought.
- Subsequent to registration, an application form may be filled using login details generated in.
- On successful application submission, Admit card bearing all details such as date, time and venue of entrance test shall be generated. The candidate has to bring the Admit card while appearing in the entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from University/institution other than GNDU shall be required to submit migration and eligibility certificate after admission as per University rules.
- If the number of candidates seeking admission to a course is not adequate (minimum of 5 candidates in case of PG courses and 10 in case of UG courses) or due to administrative or other reasons, the University may decide not to offer the course, or may increase/decrease the number of seats of such a particular course at the time of admission.
- All admissions will be provisional and liable to cancellation if, at any stage, any information furnished by the candidate is found to be fabricated or false.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of competent authority conducting the counseling/admission shall be final and binding on all.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.