|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
GNDU NRI Admissions 2017
Foreign/NRI candidates will be admitted against additional seats in each course to be decided by the University. This will be in addition to an extra seat to be created in each course to admit a foreign student sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, as per the rules.
Fee Structure (in US Dollars)
Mode of the Payment/Tuition Fee
- The prescribed tuition fee would be payable at the time of admission by Bank Draft drawn from abroad in US Dollars favouring Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University payable on any bank at Amritsar. Other funds, fees, securities etc. as prescribed for the course under rules would be received in cash at the counter of the University in Indian currency.
- The prescribed tuition fee (non-refundable) shall be payable through a Bank Draft in U.S. dollar issued against a Bank Account of the country in which he/she is residing or in the form of a Bank Draft in equivalent Indian currency issued against the NRI account maintained in India. In the latter case, the candidate shall also produce a certificate from the Bank that the Draft has been issued against NRI account.
- A photocopy of the Income Tax clearance certificate should be attached.
Note: The document must be attested by the Notary Public/Magistrate Class-I of the country in which the NRI/Foreign candidate is residing.
Mode of Admission
Foreign/NRI candidates are admitted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. They are not be required to take the Common Entrance Test.
Proof of Status as Foreign Candidate
The following proof shall be required for the status claimed as Foreign candidate:
- Photocopy of the citizenship certificate.
- Photocopy of the passport.
Proof of the Status as NRI Candidate
For this purpose, either of the following documents shall be considered as proper proof:
- Copy of the Alien Registration Card (Green Card) or Non-Resident Card or Employment Card issued by the Employer.
- Photocopy of the Immigration/Employment visa entry on the passport alongwith the details of the passport.
- Certificate issued by the Indian Embassy/High Commission in the country where the NRI is residing.