GNIOT 2020 Application Form – Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) is accepting application form for GNIOT 2020 admission. Candidates can fill GNIOT application form at gniotgroup.edu.in. The candidates who want to pursue courses like MBA, PGDM, BBA, B.Com, BCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, and MCA can fill the application form for GNIOT. The application fee for GNIOT is Rs.1286 which can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking. For submitting the application form, the candidates are required to register, enter the details in the form, upload the documents in the form and at last pay the application fee. Check detailed information about GNIOT 2020 application form from this page.
Latest: GNIOT 2020 registration is open now. Quick apply here.
GNIOT 2020 Application Form
The candidates must take a note that they are required to enter all the correct and apt details in the application form of GNIOT as they might not get the chance to edit the application form. For more information about GNIOT 2020 application form, check the table given below.
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to fill application form||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill and submit GNIOT 2020 application form.
Offline application forms:
Application form for B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, MCA Lateral Entry and B.Tech Lateral Entry – Download PDF
GNIOT Admission 2020 Application Form for MBA Integrated Course – Download PDF
GNIOT Admission 2020 Application Form for PGDM Course – Download PDF
GNIOT 2020 Application Fee
For submitting the form, candidates need to submit the application fee before the lapse of the deadline. The candidates must keep in mind that even if they have completed and entered all the information in the form, without the payment for the application form, the candidates cannot take admission.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1286 for every course.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Overview of GNIOT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can refer to the overview of filling the application form given below. These are the steps that candidates have to follow for submitting the application form.
- The first step is to do the registration
- Verify the e-mail
- Then, start filling the GNIOT admission form
- After filling the form, pay the application fee
Step by Step Guide on How To Fill GNIOT 2020 Application Form?
GNIOT application form releases at the official website of the exam conducting body. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for GNIOT 2020.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website.
Step 2: After coming on the website, click on the link ‘apply now’.
Step 3: Then, register by entering the details like name, e-mail id, contact number etc.
Step 4: After entering all the details, click on the button ‘register’.
Step 5: As and when the registration is done, a verification mail is sent to the registered e-mail id. Open that link and verify your account.
Step 6: Login with the credentials you recieved at the end of registration i.e. email id and password.
Step 6: A dashboard opens wherein, you have to select the particular course and have to fill the GNIOT 2020 application form.
Step 7: Enter the details in the GNIOT 2020 application form such as personal details, address and communication details and academic qualification details.
Step 8: After entering all the details, upload the images of photograph and signature.
Step 9: After completing all the process of filling the details in the GNIOT 2020 application form, pay the application fee.
Step 10: After depositing the fee, take multiple printouts of the submitted GNIOT 2020 application form.
Details To Be Entered In GNIOT 2020 Application Form
The candidates are required to enter some details in the application form for submitting it. Make sure the details in the application form are not false.
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Captcha code
GNIOT 2020 Offline Application Form
Apart from the online mode, the candidates can obtain the application form for GNIOT 2020 via offline mode also. To obtain the offline application form, the candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: Then, click on the link ‘admission’.
Step 3: After following the step given above, click on the link ‘download registration form 2020’.
Step 4: Then, take a printout of the application form that appears on your screen.
Step 5: Fill the application form and take a printout of it.
Details To Be Filled in GNIOT 2020 Application Form
The details that have to be entered in the offline application form of GNIOT are given below.
Details of the exam
- Name of the institute
- Course applied for
- Entrance exam name
- Roll number
- Overall rank
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s details
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Caste / category
- Sub caste
- Aadhar card number
- Aadhar card number of parents
- Are you a U.P domicile or not
- Pin code
- E-mail address of the candidate
- E-mail address of the parents
- Contact number of parents
- Contact number of candidates
- Scholarship details
- Parents occupation details
- Details about caste certificate, income certificate, domicile certificate
- 10th class details like name of the board, passing year, mode, maximum marks obtained, division
- 12th class details like name of the board, passing year, mode, maximum marks obtained, division
- Diploma / graduation details
GNIOT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the GNIOT application form, the candidates are required to meet all the eligibility requirements that have been set by the institute. Check the eligibility criteria given below for GNIOT admission 2020.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from U.P Board or any other equivalent examination.
- The candidates must have secured the following given marks in any two compulsory subjects which are Physics and Mathematics and one optional subject which can be from Biology, Chmeistry / Bio – Technology / Technical Vocational subject.
|Through UPSEE Counseling /Qualified candidate of UPSEE under Vacant Seats after Counseling||Direct Admission|
|40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates and |
45% marks for other categories candidates
|45% marks for SC/ST Category candidates and 50% marks for other categories candidates|
For MBA / MCA
- The candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum three years degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT / Computer Science) from any Indian recognized university or its equivalent by AIU.
- The candidates must have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST)/
- Also, the candidates must have passed mathematics 10+2 level or graduation level.
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed B.Tech in relevant branch or equivalent with minimum 60% marks aggregate (55% for SC / ST category).
- The candidates who have a valid GATE / GPAT score in any branch of engineering can also apply.
M.A.M Course (Dual Degree) Program
Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination or UP Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University securing minimum aggregate of 45% (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) marks without grace in case of admission through UPSEE counseling and 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace in case of Direct Admission.
M.A.M Course (Dual Degree) Program
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 level from UP board or its equibalent.
- The candidates for applying to this course, must have secured a minimum aggregate of 45% marks through UPSEE counselling.
- The candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate without any grace in case of direct admission.
Greater Noida Institute of Technology is situated at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education. The institute is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University. It offers courses at both graduation and post – graduation level like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA / MCA, B.Pharm etc. It was established in the year 2000.