The Gujarat National Law University has announced the admission process for MBA for the academic session 2019-2020. The application form of MBA in Financial Management and Business laws is available now. Candidates can fill the form from the direct link, which is provided below. GNLU initiated a two-year full-time residential MBA (Financial Management and Business Laws) programme to nurture managerial and legal acumen of the participants. This programme aims to cater to the skill and human capital requirements of Indian and multinational corporations, investment and banking houses, public sector undertakings, regulatory authorities and international organizations, etc. Candidates who will be appeared for CAT 2018 can apply for GNLU MBA Admission 2019. Candidates can check the complete detail process of application, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
GNLU MBA Admission 2019
The Admission Committee of MBA Programme shall be responsible for the selection of students for the batch of 2019-2020. MBA programme is a two-year full-time programme at Gujarat National Law University. You can check the schedule for the GNLU MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date of submitting the soft copy of application form by paying application fee||31 Mar 2019|
|Last date of submitting the hard copy of application form along with a hard copy of DD/NEFT receipt at GNLU.||22 Apr 2019|
|Legal Aptitude Test, GD & PI||10 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Results||15 Apr 2019|
|Payment of Fees for first-semester||Latest by May 15, 2019|
|Wait list to fill the vacant seats||15 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Academic year||25 Jun 2019|
Candidates can apply for MBA programme on the official website www.gnlu.ac.in as per scheduled date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before applying for the said course. Candidates can fill the application form by a direct link that is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the GNLU MBA Admission 2019.
Candidates may apply by paying duly filled application form along with the payment of the application fee of Rs. 2000.00/- (for SC/ST Candidates fees is Rs. 1500.00/-).
- The programme will be open to the graduates from any recognized university or institute with minimum qualification in/with commerce, management, law, arts, science and engineering except fine arts.
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate latest by October 01, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of her/his College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2019) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- GNLU may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process. Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by GNLU. Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- The admission to the said course will be primarily based on Common Admission Test 2018 (CAT 2018), conducted by IIMB followed by group discussion and personal interview to be conducted by GNLU.
- GNLU Academic Regulations and norms, as appropriate, will be applicable to the admitted students.
The overall weightage for various components for admission to the program will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Particulars Of The Applicants||Weightage|
|1.||Cat 2018 Percentile Score||60%|
|2.||Legal Aptitude Test*||15%|
|3.||Group Discussions And Personal interview||15%|
|4.||Academic Record And prior or Experience||10%|
*Basic knowledge of Indian legal system & Current legal affairs.
Intake And Reservations For MBA In Financial Management And Business Laws
|Course||General||SC||ST||Total||Supernumerary Seats (J&K Residents)|
Note: The above fee structure is only for the Academic year 2019-20 and is subject to revision from time to time by the University authorities.
All queries and information (including expression of interests, etc.) shall be sent in WRITING to the [email protected] only and the same will only be admitted for all official purposes.
Disclaimer: GNLU reserves the right to make any changes at any time which is in the best interest of GNLU academics and students.
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,
Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar-382426 (Gujarat), INDIA.
Phone No.: +91-79-23276611/23276612
Fax : +91-7878186624,
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.gnlu.ac.in
To know more about the GNLU MBA Program 2019, you can download the Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.