Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Government of Goa has released the application form for Goa ANM Admission 2021. Candidates desirous of getting admission to 2 years ANM program offered by the Institute of Nursing Education, Bamboli, Goa have to submit Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 on or before the last date October 08, 2021. The application form must be downloaded from dhsgoa.gov.in, filled up and submitted in person along with the self-attested copies of specified documents. Read this article for the complete details of Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 including the procedure to apply, documents required and more.
Latest: Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 is available now. Read below to know how to apply!
Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates may note that the Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 must be downloaded and submitted offline. The proforma is available on the official DHS Goa website. Candidates have to fill up and submit the same to the Principal of the INE, Goa on or before the last date. Here is the complete schedule related to the Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021.
|Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021||Date|
|Last date of receipt of application form & certificates||08 Oct 2021|
|Release of eligibility list of applicants||18 Oct 2021|
|Release of provisional merit list & waitlist||25 Oct 2021|
Click Here to download Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 from the DHS Goa website.
How to fill up Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
Although the Goa ANM Admission application form is available for download online, the same must be submitted offline after downloading it and filling it up with the requisite details. Here is the step by step procedure to download, fill up and submit the Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021.
1st Step – Open the website dhsgoa.gov.in using any compatible internet browser.
2nd Step – Open and download the R-ANM Prospectus 2021-22.
3rd Step – Now, at the end of the prospectus, the proforma for the application form is provided. Candidates have to print it out.
4th Step – Fill up the printed application form as per the proforma by entering the correct details.
5th Step – Affix a passport-sized photograph in the designated space on the Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021.
6th Step – Sign the declaration.
7th Step – Check the information entered for errors and rectify any errors.
8th Step – Visit the Institute of Nursing Education, Goa and submit the application form in person addressed to the Principal.
Details to Enter in Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates must be careful while filling up the Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021. The following details have to be entered on the application form.
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Parent’s Name, Occupation and Address
- Guardian’s Name, Occupation and Address
- Phone Number and Mobile Number of Guardian
- Relationship with Guardian
- Educational Qualification
List of Documents to Attach with Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
A complete list of specified documents must be attached with the Goa ANM Application Form 2021 as per instructions provided in the official prospectus. Candidates must attach the following self-attested documents along with the application form at the time of offline submission at the INE, Goa.
- Birth Certificate from Registrar, Births & Deaths.
- HSSCE Passing Certificate
- HSSCE Marks Sheet
- Category certificate from relevant authority
- Certificate from competent authority for Sports/UT/Central Government Employee/Defense Personel
- Residential certificate from Mamlatdar (as per proforma)
- Disability certificate from concerned hospital
- HS School Leaving Certificate
- Certficate regarding medium of instruction
- Medical Examination Report from Government Doctor
- Passport sized photograph
Important Guidelines for Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates must be very careful during the process of Goa ANM Nursing Application Form 2021. The following important guidelines must be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates must not attach original certificates with the application form. Only self-attested photocopies musts be attached.
- Applications must be addressed to the Principal, Institute of Nursing Education, Bamboli, Goa, 403202.
- Application form must be submitted in person along with the attached documents.
- Candidates may note that the application form will be accepted only till 04.00 PM on the last date.
- Candidates applying for more than one category must submit separate applications for each category along with relevant category documents.
About Goa ANM Admission
Goa ANM Admission is about the admission to the course of Auxilary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) in the Institute of Nursing Education, Bamboli, Goa. The ANM course is a 2 years course with the last 06 months reserved for internship. The Directorate of Health Services, Goa conducts the admission to fill up the seats at the Institute. This year, a total of 44 seats are advertised by the DHS, Goa. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam i.e., HSSCE or equivalent. No entrance test is conducted for this purpose. The eligibility and provisional merit lists are released by the Institute on their notice board.
Ans. The application form is available online but it must be submitted offline at the INE, Goa.
Ans. The proforma must be downloaded from the official website, filled up and submitted in person.
Ans. The application form is available online on the website dhsgoa.gov.in.
Ans. No, there is no admission fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.