Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for in service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. The Candidates who have passed 12th with an aggregate of 45% marks and are appearing for the class 12th examination are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can download the application form and submit the same with all the requried documents to the institute. Admission will be done on the basis of oral interview. Scroll down to get more information about eligibility, application form, reservation and many more from this page.
Latest: Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Notification is released. Scroll down to check it.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021
Those candidates who are seeking admission for D.El.Ed (English), D.El.Ed. (Marathi) through separate application. Those candidates will have to choose any one of the two by way of declaration in writing if selected for both. The prospectus for admission to two years Diploma Course in Elementary Education will be available in the office of the Principal, District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) Porvorim. Candidates can check the tentative dates for Goa D.El.Ed admission 2021 as below:
Schedule for two years diploma course:
|Last date for submission of the duly filled application forms||15 Apr 2021|
|Skill test||to be announced|
|Display of list of the selected candidates||to be announced|
|Last date to confirm the admission and pay the fees||to be announced|
|Admission for first waiting list||to be announced|
|Admission for second waiting list||to be announced|
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to download the notification.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required for admission is that the candidate must be 12th passed (10+2 pattern) with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing for March/April, 2021 class 12th examinations may also apply for the D.EI.Ed. Course.
- Candidate should be resident of Goa state for last 15 years, have passed 10+2 pattern or equivalent Higher Secondary General Stream Arts/Commerce/Science in single attempt only.
- Must have passed 10+2 pattern or equivalent with Marathi at H.S.S.C.E (class 12th) to apply for Marathi Medium D.EI.Ed.course.
- Should have had English subject at class 12th passed with minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST for English Medium Course only.
- Should have had Marathi subject passed with minimum 40% for SC/ST and 45% for other categories for Marathi Medium Course only.
Candidate should have to following elementary school based subject at higher secondary level:
- English with minimum 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ ST (compulsory).
- Hindi/ Marathi/ Konkani/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Urdu (Any one)
- Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Economics (Any one)
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form will be available at the office of the Principal, District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) Porvorim as per the schedule. No application would be accepted after the due date. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Application form must be filled carefully as it requires your all the specific details so candidates must assure that all the data they are providing is not fake. Paste the recent passport size photograph on the application form and attach all the mentioned below documents and submit it.
Candidates have to attach all the mentioned below documents along with the application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile/ Residential Certificate of 15 years
- Leaving certificate of last attended institution
- Marks sheets of higher secondary education or equivalent
- Reserved category certificate from the competent authority
- In case of candidates already in service an Experience Certificate as well as No Objection Certificate from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant document the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Reservation
Candidates can check the reservation of seats as per last year for different categories as given below:
|Category||Percentage||D.El.Ed English||D.El.Ed Maratho|
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
Notification regarding the admission will be released on the official website or in newspaper. Once the candidates submitted the application form than the official will scrutinize the applications, After scrutinizing the applications of the candidates, those candidates will found eligible will be called for interview. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. Those candidates who are going to take admission must have to pay the fee at the time of joining of the course. Admission will be held on the basis of oral interview.
Goa D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates seeking admission in D.El.Ed course will have to pay the mentioned below fee at the time of admission:
As per last year!
|Particulars||First Term||Second Term|
About Directorate of Education, Goa
The headquarter of the Directorate of Education is situated in Porvoriam, Goa.It was liberated from Portuguese rule in 1961 and has registered impressive progress in the field of education since then. The Director is assisted by Director (Administration), Joint Director of Accounts, three Deputy Directors of Education for Academic, Adult and Vocational Sections, six Assistant Directors of Education, Vocational Education Officer and Environmental Education Officer, all persons holding Class 1 posts.
Official website: goa.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.