The Government of Goa in 1986 created Directorate of Technical Education to
- Facilitate new Technical Education institutions and courses in the State of Goa.
- Facilitate Technician Education through Board of Technical Education, in the State of Goa.
- Facilitate centralized admission to technical and professional institutes to the students of the State of Goa
- Prepare Budget, distribute funds for Technical Education, in the State.
- Facilitate, Manage and Control Technical Education and institutes in the State of Goa through rules and regulations of the statutory bodies like AICTE, PCI, COA, etc., as approved by the State Government
- Management of human resource of Technical Educational Institutions (Faculty in Group A & B).
- Management of human resource of Directorate of Technical Education (Group A, B, C, & D).
Goa DTE Entrance Exams and Admissions 2017
Discussion - If you have any query / feedback comment here.