Goa University MBA (Financial Services) Admission 2018 – Goa University offers admissions to MBA (Financial Services) for the session 2018-19. Courses Offered by the Commerce Department MBA (Financial Services) is Four Semesters of 2 years duration with Two months Summer Training and One Semester of Corporate Internship with an intake of 60 students. Read all the details regarding Goa University MBA (Financial Services) Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, Seats, Reservation etc from this page given below.
Goa University MBA (Financial Services) Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for admission to MBA (Financial Services) course offered by Goa University. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the Department. The process of Goa University MBA (Financial Services) Admission 2018 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule of Events
|Last Date for Submission of Applications Form for Entrance Test||04 Jun 2018|
|Written Entrance Test (Morning Session: 10.30 am to 12.30 pm)||08 Jun 2018|
|Display of First Provisional List of Admission||14 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees by Candidates in the First List||18 Jun 2018|
|Display of Second Provisional Admission List||19 Jun 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees by Candidate in Second List||20 Jun 2018|
|Final List for Admission||21 Jun 2018|
|Last date for late admission to Semester I and payment of fees||22 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Jul 2018|
Goa University has released the First Provisional List for Goa University MBA (Financial Services) Admission 2018. Candidates can check the list through the direct link which has been provided below.
- Click Here to check the First Provisional List.
- Click Here to check the First Provisional List for the differently abled category.
Interested candidates may Apply Online on Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in and submit filled in application along with the requisite application fee. The Instructions for making Payment are available on the Goa University Website.
Application Process over..!!
Instructions to fill Form
- Ensure that you fill up the form correctly as instructed.
- Immediately after submission of Application form, a mail will be sent to candidate’s email id which is provided in the application. Candidate should check the email to verify information by clicking ‘VERIFIED’. Also note down the Reference Number.
- Once verified, the candidate will get another mail where he/she will be asked to click for downloading the application form and proceed for payments.
- Graduates with minimum 50% in any stream including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University in India or abroad are eligible to apply for the course. Those who are in final year of their graduation can also apply.
- Reservation of seats shall be in accordance with the directives of the Government of Goa and as adopted by Goa University. A candidate applying for admission under these categories shall be required to submit a valid certificate to that effect, issued by the Officer of the rank of the Deputy Collector or any other authorized Officer as notified by the State Government.
- The Merit List shall be prepared based on the score obtained by the candidate at the Entrance Test for an admission to the programme.
Number of Seats and Reservations
The total number of seats available in MBA (Financial Services) course is 60 of which Seats are reserved for SC, ST and OBC categories as per the directives of UGC and the guidelines of Government of Goa.
In case sufficient number suitable candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are not found in any one of the above categories, the shortfall will be made good by admitting students from general category. 15% supernumerary seats are available for foreign students out of which 5% seats are earmarked for children of Indian workers in Gulf and one seat in each programme is reserved for Kashmiri migrants.
An Objective multiple choice test will be conducted covering following subjects: (No Negative Marking)
|Section I- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25 Questions|
|Section II- Logical Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section III- Language Comprehension||25 Questions|
|Section IV- General Awareness||25 Questions|
*Note: You are required to carry “Black Ball Point Pen” for the Entrance Exam.
List of Selected Candidates will be displayed on the Goa University Website (www.unigoa.ac.in). No Separate communication to the candidates will be sent. For any clarifications, Office of the Department of Commerce should be contacted.
In case of equal scores in Entrance Test by Candidates, then the tie breaker would be based on scoring more marks in Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, then Logical Reasoning, then Language Comprehension and then General Awareness.
Official website: www.unigoa.ac.in.
For more details of Goa University MBA Admissions – Download 2018 Information Brochure