Goa University MCA Application form 2019 – Goa University has invited application form from the eligible candidates to admission in MCA Programme through an entrance test. GUART is conducted for various courses and streams such as Computer Application, Biotechnology, Chemistry etc. The Application Process for Goa University 2019 is now over. Goa University MCA Application Form 2019 was filled and submitted via online mode only. Get here Goa University MCA Application form 2018 complete information from below article.
Goa University MCA Application Form 2019
Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates about Goa University MCA Application Form 2019:
|Online availability of application form||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||16 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Goa University MCA Admission 2019.
Goa University MCA 2019 Application Fee
Candidates must note that the Application fee is going to be accepted online by GUMS Portal only. For more information about the Application Fee, candidates can have a look at the information given below:
- General, OBC and outside Goa state – 1000/-
- ST and SC (Only from the state of Goa) – 500/-
- PH (Only from the state of Goa) – 0/-
Note: Candidates must note that the Application Fee once submitted cannot be refunded back.
How to fill Goa University MCA Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to fill Goa University MCA Application Form 2019. The steps which have to be followed are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- As a first step, candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Then, click on the link Register. After clicking on the registration button, candidates are going to get the registration number and password on their given mobile number and e-mail id.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
After getting registered, candidates are required to fill the personal details and then fill the educational qualification details.
Step 3: Upload the images
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the Application Form. Make sure you upload the documents as per the prescribed format only.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the Application fee after entering all the asked details. Candidates are required to pay the fee through online payment gateways such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
After the payment of the application fee, the candidates are required to submit the Application Form. They can do so by clicking on the “submit button” by entering all the details in the Application Form. As the last step, candidates are required to take the printout of the application form.
Image Specifications for Goa University MCA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the images of photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- The image of the photograph must be in jpeg format.
- It should be of the file size less than 100 KB.
- It should be of the dimension 3.5 x 3.5 cms.
- Make sure the 80% of the face is shown.
Documents to be uploaded while filling Goa University MCA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to upload certain documents while filling the Application Form. Candidates can have a look at the information given below for the same:
- Upload the scanned copies of 10th, 12th and Graduation Details and their mark sheets as well.
- Documentary proof of having taken Mathematics at the 10+2 level under Science stream or equivalent.
- Documentary proof if the candidate has passed Isolated Mathematics paper under Goa Board.
Note: Under Goa Board, 10+2 Mathematics syllabus for arts is equivalent to that for Science stream. For other streams under Goa Board , documentary proof of passing Isolated Mathematics Paper is necessary.
Instructions to be kept in mind while filling Goa University MCA 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to keep certain things in mind while filling the application form. The instructions which have to be kept in mind are given below:
- The payment of the application fee has to be done via online mode only.
- It is advised to candidates to view the application form before submitting it. Please ensure that all the details mentioned in it are correct or not.
- Candidates can modify or change the application form once the candidates click the Pay button.
- Candidates can download the Application Form by clicking on “Print Application Form” to check the details entered.
Goa University MCA 2019 Admit card
The Admit Card for Goa University MCA is available at the official website only of the governing authority. It must also be noted that candidates are required to take a valid id proof with the admit card. Also, the admit card of Goa University must be taken positively to the examination centre as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Goa University 2019 Admit Card comprises of information like name and address of the candidate, address of the test centre, photograph and signature of the candidate.
For any assistance please contact the MCA-Admission Coordinator 2017-18, Department of Computer Science & Technology, Goa University, Contact number: 0832-6519272/6519087, Email: [email protected] / [email protected]