Goa University MCA Application form 2018 – Goa University has invited application form from the eligible candidates to admission in MCA Programme through an entrance test. Application form can be filled online. Candidates have to pay a requisite amount of fee along with the application form. Get here Goa University MCA Application form 2018 complete information from below article.
Goa University MCA Application Form 2018
Goa University MCA Application Form 2018 application forms are available now, those students who wanted to apply for MCA can fill the application form from the official website www.unigoa.ac.in or click on the direct link provided below on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the online application.
|Online availability of application form||22 May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||04 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Goa University MCA Admission 2018.
The application fee is as follows and is non-refundable (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- General, OBC and outside Goa state – 1000/-
- ST and SC (Only from the state of Goa) – 500/-
- PH (Only from the state of Goa) – 0/-
Instruction for Filling the Online Applications
Part I – Registration:
- Visit www.unigoa.ac.in and click on Admission link and then click on Online MCA admission 2018-19.
- Fill in the details asked to complete the registration and click on REGISTER. After clicking on REGISTER button you will receive registration number and password on the given Mobile number & Email ID. Do not register again but use these login credentials for further access to the site.
Part II: Form Filling
Once you log in, fill in your personal details and click on update & next.
- The candidates must mention his/her educational details correctly.
- Candidates are required to provide details of 10th, 12th and Degree qualification and upload the scanned copy of Mark Sheets.
- Upload the documentary proof of having taken Mathematics at the 10+2 level under science stream or equivalent in syllabus content. If the candidate is appearing for the Isolated Mathematics paper under Goa board, please select the stream science and tick the option “Appeared” in the form. Upload the documentary proof if the candidate has passed Isolated Mathematics paper and select the stream science. 4. Under Goa Board, 10+2 Mathematics syllabus for arts is equivalent to that for science stream. For other streams under Goa board, documentary proof of passing Isolated Mathematics paper is necessary
Scan & Upload the following :
Passport size Colour photograph of 3.5 x 3.5 cms (avoid white/ light background ) with file size less than 100 kb and preferably in JPEG format having 80% coverage of face as shown here..
Remitting Application Fee
- The application fee for General, OBC and Other state candidates is Rs.1000/-, for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.500/- and PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application fee can only be paid online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Payment details: Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking: Choose the payment mode as Credit Card / Debit Card / NET banking and make the payment using one of these 3 options and ensure that you get a success message for the transaction. Additional bank service charges for online payments as applicable may have to be paid.
- View the application form before paying the fee. Please ensure that all details entered in the application form and supporting documents are correct before the payment of fee. You cannot Edit/Modify your application once you click Pay Button.
- You can download your application form by clicking “Print Application Form” to view the details entered.
Submit the Application
- After online payment of the fee, the candidates should click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit the printout of the application form.
For any assistance please contact the MCA-Admission Coordinator 2017-18, Department of Computer Science & Technology, Goa University, Contact number: 0832-6519272/6519087, Email: [email protected] / [email protected]